SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Taking Covid vaccine as a Christian.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

I believe it was Jane Fonda who said Covid 19 is "God's gift to the left."

I don't think anyone is stupid to believe people in high places are using coronavirus to implement a godless agenda.
Bill Gates is on record saying vaccines can be used to lower world population. His father was a well known eugenicist. Many powerful people want to drastically reduce world population. Prince Philip said "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation." Ted Turner wants to reduce the world population to less than 2 billion. Many, many other examples could be given.

These same people are using this virus to crush the world economy to implement the "Great Reset". They are very open about their plans for a one world government.

2020/12/21 16:11Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Supposed I dont take it? Why would those that have the vaccine be so opposed to this, sure you've the vaccine, whats the problem.
I Just feel it's been rushed through, not enough time to test for side effects especially long term, and now creators are singing waivers covering themselves of any liability of long term effects.

2020/12/24 17:31Profile
brothagary

Re:

so no more missionary work for any one , none of us will be able to travel to fulfill the great commission ,

2020/12/25 19:33Profile
brothagary

Re:

those that believe will drink any deadly thing and shall not be harmed ........

17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well. 19After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.…

2020/12/25 19:36Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Taking Covid vaccine as a Christian.

I agree with Todd and Sreeram.

Taking vaccination is not yet the mark of the beast, but it will have similarities: Some places make it mandatory and impose restrictions on those who do not take it, there will be worldwide deployment and you cannot avoid be confronted with the question whether to take it or not.
I see it as a dress rehearsal for what is yet to come.
I would not mind taking the vaccine if I know it helps to save lifes.

Perhaps Corona is the first apocalyptic Rider from Rev 6:2

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Look up the verse in Latin or Spanish and you find the word "corona"

Corona conquered the world, no nation is exempt, time will tell if this is it or something else yet to come.

Let us use the Corona Lockdown to draw closer to God and immerse ourselves into His word.

2020/12/26 14:21Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Gary, you must act in accordance with your understanding of God's will and His word. I am not condemning anyone for taking the vaccine; I am strongly cautioning anyone against taking it.

Very soon no one will be able to travel anywhere without the mark of the beast. Whether that's an implantable microchip or a quantum dot tattoo (or something else) remains to be seen.

I'm sure God's work will go ahead no matter the restrictions placed upon God's people. Another thread on this forum has an article about Chinese pastors that have gone into hiding; they have discarded their cell phones and trackable ID cards. May I suggest we are very close to living in that kind of dictatorship.

God bless brother.

2020/12/26 16:40Profile
brothagary

Re:

Amen drifter, I'm anti-vax, anti doctors, so it more of a rhetorical question.
I can't remember the bible saying I won't be able to travel unless I have the mark of the beast.

There will be quite a few Christians
traveling in the last days to the holy city to listen to the two prophets and wanting to be at the mt of olives at the lords return .

2020/12/26 21:16Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

In Revelation it says no man can buy or sell without the mark so I assume that would also mean plane tickets :)

2020/12/27 17:01Profile
savannah

Re: very soon/close

"Very soon no one will be able to travel anywhere without the mark of the beast...Chinese pastors that have gone into hiding; they have discarded their cell phones and trackable ID cards. May I suggest we are very close to living in that kind of dictatorship."

You say, "Very soon...very close";

ok...when this doesn't happen(and it won't)will you repent of your fake report! No! You'll go on to the next extremity and build on that.

You also speak of the "Great Reset" and 'one world government'. When these don't take place you'll move on like all the rest.

DON'T BELIEVE THE FAKE HYPOTHETICAL REPORT!

BELIEVE THE BIBLE! AND BELIEVE IT IN ITS HISTORICAL CONTEXT, NOT IN THE SPECULATIVE INTERPRETATION!

2020/12/27 17:54Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, 'Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation'." 2 Peter 3:3,4

2020/12/27 18:58Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy