SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Calling out the false prophets

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi TMK ,
You obviously didnt read my post at all.
Ive been clear all along .You can have Christians who commit a sin or perhaps you think otherwise?
Prophesying the wrong thing is a sin ,its wrong and you will have consequences
I am a rapture believing Christian ,I am very hard on the extreme wing of the pentecostal Church who are obviously building empires instead of Gods Kingdom.However their are many Christians just as holy as the persecuted Church types and diligent in being biblical who are still saying Trump will prevail.These deserve to be listened to and not dismissed out of hand and are being lumped into the quakery end of the pentecostal Church.
No matter how this comes out I will never believe that this was a free and fair election and the Biden got more votes than Trump.If people prophesied wrongly their will be consequences no doubt about that but all some SI members have done is say the same things that CNN ,MSNBC etc have said and have offered no insight from God at all,ufortunately dry as the Sahara desert mid summer,staff

2020/11/24 10:18Profile
staff

Re:

Hi DeadN.
If one end of the Christian Church today are the false prophets who are kooky then the other equally false end is the persecuted church who are so spiritually dry and pay lip service to Church giftings but are really about putting people under the law,a gospel of grace without the grace .
Prophesying falsely is a sin ,taking the lords name in vain is a sin no doubt but we dont stone people to death these days .Many Christians have committed serious offences but their is a remedy for that the blood of the lamb which is open to all who sin,urs staff

2020/11/24 10:29Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//.However their are many Christians just as holy as the persecuted Church types and diligent in being biblical who are still saying Trump will prevail.//

Who? Just curious.

2020/11/24 13:06Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK

Marcus Rogers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB0puAgPvh0

Open Heaven Church June and November 7th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d5Qw4F3Nlw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vntlu3A2j0&t=80s

Veronika West

https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/america-and-the-trump-biden-poker-game/

urs staff

2020/11/24 14:46Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Man- I don’t know Staff.

The lady talks about having God given dreams that has Biden and Trump playing poker.

That strikes me as rather red-flaggish.

2020/11/24 18:27Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK
Thats the way God gives dreams and visions
For instance it cant be anymore redflaggish than this vision

Peter Has a Vision

9 Around noon the next day, while they were on their way and coming close to the town, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became very hungry and wanted to eat, and while the food was being prepared, he fell into a trance 11 and saw heaven open and something like a large linen sheet coming down, being lowered by its four corners to the ground. 12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals, reptiles, and birds of the air.

OR
Crazy Joseph that heretic in the old testament who had a dream that had symbols

Dreaming about Joseph's dream of the stars - Genesis 37:1
When Joseph, son of Jacob, shared with his 11 brothers the dream he had of his bundle of grain standing upright while theirs bowed down to him, they grew jealous. By sharing another dream in which the sun, moon, and 11 stars bowed down to him

But you can say the same about any dream or vision in the bible that they are redflaggish?

The woman in the video didnt say anything unbiblical and most dreams and visions are highly symbolic .
So unless you are willing to say the bible dreams are outlandish then I wont say the same about this woman either,so that we would not have double standards
urs staff

2020/11/24 19:18Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK
To her defence I would say that in August of last year when it looked impossible that brexit would happen and that the forces of darkness would win she said that in a vision or dream that the Queen of England would give the Prime Minister Boris Johnson an election in 4 months.Again the dream was in symbols about a chair with 4 legs each being a month.
That didnt look likely at all but in December their was the first Christmas election in I think over 100 years and it broke the deadlock and made Brexit a reality,
So if a prophet gets it wrong then we are not to listen to that person but equally if they get it right then you have to lend an attentive ear to what they are saying,urs staff

2020/11/24 19:23Profile
staff

Re:

Hi again ,
the Australian video is very interesting and specifially he pointed out to watch "Wisconsin" that was in June and now Amy Coney Barret is over the circuit that houses Wisconsin.
Veronicka West also said that God would take George Soros suddenly (she said this September) and another woman totally unrelated said the we needed to pray for his soul as God told her "his hours are numbered " and that was last week I think .
My point is these things are out their and can be verified easily ,all these people love the lord and study the bible diligently and pray diligently .Also these people are not a money making show machine but have genuine hearts urs staff

2020/11/24 19:30Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

But Staff- George Soros is 90 years old. It doesn’t take a prophet or even a reasonably bright person to surmise that his days are numbered.

Believe me I hope what they are saying is true.

Can’t we just pray that God will expose the truth without regard to what the “prophets” are saying?

In other words, why must we rely on “prophets” when they may or may not be correct?

2020/11/24 20:24Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK
But ur missing the point ,two people said it would happen one in october who said he would suddenly be taken and the other said his hours are numbered not his days are numbered ,his hours are numbered.She felt that that would mean 2020.
Their are no reports of his health but these people meet a couple of criteria,they love the lord and believe what they are saying is true.
Even though he is 90 it would be a huge coincidence if it happened in the coming weeks you would have to say even an amazing guess,
The other thing is that these things are verifiable.
I would say this that the bible clearly says if these things dont come to pass then the prophet has talked presumptively and we should not listen to them .My hope is not in Prophets but in Christ ,not in Donald Trump but in Christ but i will give them their correct place and I wont throw out the bathwater til i am sure that there is no baby in it.

These people are putting themselves out there so lets see ,they have encouraged me to keep praying for the situation which i wouldnt have done if they hadnt spoken and I do realize completely that the pentecostal movement needs a clean up and many people are not genuinely looking out for Gods kingdom but for their own little castles of clay .urs staff

2020/11/24 21:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy