SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Abp. Viganò warns Trump about ‘Great Reset’ plot to ‘subdue humanity,’ destroy freedom

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Abp. Viganò warns Trump about ‘Great Reset’ plot to ‘subdue humanity,’ d

“Around you are gathered with faith and courage those who consider you the final garrison against the world dictatorship. The alternative is to vote for a person who is manipulated by the deep state, gravely compromised by scandals and corruption, who will do to the United States what Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doing to the Church, Prime Minister Conte to Italy, President Macron to France, Prime Minster Sanchez to Spain, and so on. The blackmailable nature of Joe Biden – just like that of the prelates of the Vatican’s “magic circle” – will expose him to be used unscrupulously, allowing illegitimate powers to interfere in both domestic politics as well as international balances. It is obvious that those who manipulate him already have someone worse than him ready, with whom they will replace him as soon as the opportunity arises”

2020/11/8 15:35Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

I only ever saw Donald Trump as a temporary roadblock to the globalist agenda. (Please understand I am not into conspiracy theories, but Satan does want to implement a one world government, just read Psalm 2, Revelation etc.) They will eventually get their way, for a time. It looks like the Great Tribulation is very near indeed. However Covid 19 happened, the globalists are using it to further their agenda.

2020/11/8 17:19Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

InTheLight

Thank-you very interesting, thought provoking and timely message here, Keith Malcomson "the great reset"

***would like to see this added to the sermonindex if moderators agree***..

2020/11/11 7:13Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: The great Reset

Edit: sorry, I just saw that a brother posted the same video earlier, meanwhile there are some more.

I am always sceptical about conspiracy theories. God may give us discernment to understand the times we are living in:

Here are 3 timely message by Keith Malcomson:
Part 1 https://youtu.be/b0p-CvgFhBk
Part 2 https://youtu.be/Xl5PKBCuegc
Part 3 https://youtu.be/yc6dRLyzHYI

I think it is very possible that we in the midst of a string of events that will very soon hit us.

We are talking about Covid and the US election, but something gross seems to happening behind the scenes.

Psalm 2
King James Version
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

2020/11/29 14:02Profile
Platy

Re:

Due to the increasing use of the terms conspiracy theories, misinformation, and disinformation and what also seems to be the abuse of these terms. I'm adding some links to this thread.

1. The official promo video for the "The Great Reset" posted on youtube by the World Economic Forum:

https://youtu.be/8rAiTDQ-NVY

Now when I see that the video was posted by the World Economic Forum my understanding is that it was posted by the World Economic Forum.

2. World Economic Forum leader speaking about covid-19 crisis and the great reset:

https://youtu.be/Se9rkxUK8zU

"Now is the historical moment in time not only to fight the virus but to shape the system for the need for the post corona era." Source: 2:23 of above video.

Also note how he mentions nationalism (other things as well) as being a problem in the video.

3. The Canadian prime minister also speaking of a reset:

https://youtu.be/n2fp0Jeyjvw

"This pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset. This is our chance to accelerate our prepandemic efforts to reimagine economic systems that actually address global challenges..."

Quote found starting at 2:04 in video.

Now my assumption is that the guy in that video that looks like the Canadian prime minister is actually the Canadian prime minister.

4. A video posted by "The Royal Family" in which according to the video description it is narrated by the Prince of Wales. Also mentions "in partnership with the World Economic Forum" in the description box. The Prince of Wales is also talking about "The Great Reset".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRPQqfwwuhU

5. Trump's full speech given at the World Economic Forum:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2O3Z3IAkUc

Summary of speech. Trump is boasting of America/capitalism and how it has succeeded since he took office making statements like "the great American comeback". This is slap in the face to the president of the World Economic Forum and many of the people there as they are looking for a new system involving marxism and a move toward globalism.

Should be noted that this speech was given on January 2020 not too long before covid-19 hit America.

Now which of this is conspiracy theory?

2021/9/15 17:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy