SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : This November - 09/05/2020 ... by Mario Murillo

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Savannah-

He has already made the excuse in advance- he says he may not have heard from the Lord but he thinks he has. So if what he says will happen does not happen he will just say “I told you I might be wrong”

What Biblical prophet ever gave himself such an “out?”

David Servant has a response on YouTube and this is what gives him the greatest pause about the whole thing.

The problem with giving these dream warnings that admittedly may not be from the Lord is that he is scaring a lot of folks to death.

This article summarizes the contents of the dreams. I agree with most but not all of the analysis. Coverstone has had later dreams where he sees Washington DC and other cities burning and foreign soldiers in the US.

https://cbcomaha.org/blog/2020/07/17/what-should-we-think-of-dana-coverstone-and-his-dreams

2020/9/6 21:41Profile
savannah

Re: excuses

Thanks Todd. Excellent summarizing article.

Mario's dreams should also be dismissed.

These men have not heard from God!

These men should be marked and avoided,unless and until they've repented.

2020/9/6 22:34Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Savannah,
The question on my mind is what is your starting point regarding dreams from God?Do you believe God communicates through dreams?If so how do you decide what is real and what is deception?How do you tell if a dream is a so called inspired dream or is just a normal gobbledegook dream.

Dana Coverstone has said that if what he says doesnt come true by Dec 1st come back to him .I cant see what he could have done more ?He said he had dreams from God according to him and he feels he should share them to warn people.The guy has come across as humble and that he believes what he is saying is genuine.
I am pretty sure when he uploaded his videos that he was thinking a few of his friends and congregation will look at them and that will be it and had no thoughts of it being a viral thimg.
But the proof as I said is in the pudding and if he is wrong then he will have to answer to why it is wrong.I can only see two tests for a dream or a prophesy
1.Is it Scriptural or does it go against Gods word?
2.Does it come to pass if it has a literal interpretation and is not allegorical?
Whether he is wrong or not in my opinion God does communicate through visions and dreams and that wont change my mind at all.
I will try to go through the uploads and correlate what he said but I did find them a bit long the first time as he was spending time trying to head off complaints about his dreams and motivation of putting them up at the pass .
As for me I cant tell whether they are true or not but has I said I dont see with my earthly eyes the democrats conceding the election whether they win or not and that can only spell trouble,
urs staff
P.s
One other thing my Pastor stands up most weeks more than once and gives a sermon or a teaching and alot of times says I was praying about what God wanted to say to you this week and I felt that I needed to preach on this passage or that passage.Pastors have alot of experience in finding out and relaying what God wants said .Dana Coverstone is a Pastor so he must have some experience in what to say and what not to say.Just a thought.

2020/9/7 1:57Profile
staff

Re:

Hi
All what would have happened if Paul had listened to the Christians and friends Intrepretation of the Agabus Prophesy?

Acts 21:10–12
10While we were staying there for several days, a prophet named Agabus came down from Judea. 11He came to us and took Paul’s belt, bound his own feet and hands with it, and said, “Thus says the Holy Spirit, ‘This is the way the Jews in Jerusalem will bind the man who owns this belt and will hand him over to the Gentiles.’” 12When we heard this, we and the people there urged him not to go up to Jerusalem.

Couldnt Dana Coverstones Dreams be Prophetically correct but his advice on what to do with them "AMMO UP" be wrong just as Agabus's Prophesy be right but the friends of Paul's Interpretation of what to do be wrong?
urs staff

2020/9/7 2:08Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Unfortunately we do not have an indication of what Agabus felt the HS was telling Paul to do. This is either because he was only told by the Lord what would happen and not what Paul should do or because it wasn’t recorded. If it was not to warn Paul I don’t see the purpose of the prophecy. It would seem perfectly logical for Paul’s friends to take the prophecy as a warning.

If Agabus had told Paul “the Holy Spirit warns you not to go to Jerusalem” should Paul have gone anyway?

2020/9/7 8:36Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Sometimes I feel so Blessed, that I do not understand a lot of the things man say's and does. Praise Jesus!

2020/9/7 8:39Profile
staff

Re:

Hi I think its a fair assumption that Agabus was present when the Disciples were giving their opinion and .It would be perfect logic for the disciples to take it as a warning ,perfect logic but wrong.
Thats why the Holy Spirit didnt just warn Paul straight out not to go to Jerusalem because he wanted to leave it up to Paul to think it through an decide .If the Holy Spirit had said plainly do not go up to Jerusalem then it would have been plainly wrong of Paul to go against the Holy Spirits advice ,
Either way the Prophesy was correct but what Man thought about it was another thing ,staff

2020/9/7 12:00Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK ,
We do know that Agabus didnt advice Paul that he should go up to Jerusalem otherwise their would have been no debate between Paul and the Disciples.
The other two options are that Agabus didnt give his opiinion one way or the other or that he was part of the disciples advising not to go up,staff

2020/9/7 12:05Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Do you remember what he says is supposed to happen in September? I don’t particularly want to watch it again.

2020/9/7 16:07Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Tmk ,
I dont remember and I dont particularly want to watch either but I will lol urs staff

2020/9/7 16:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy