SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Hebride Revival and the connection to our president

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: Which Donald was he named after?

followthelamb,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this piece by Duncan Campbell. I was a little curious however, when I read the last name of the Donald that he mentioned here, Donald McPhail and I remembered that on the video Dr. Sexton mentioned that Donald Trump was named after Donald Smith (greatly used of God in the revival). According to Wikipedia Donald Trump's mother's maternal grandfather was Donald Smith. Some articles that I read indicate that he was possibly named after her maternal grandfather.

This website says that it was Donald Smith who was the teen boy greatly used of God in that revival,

https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/10/20/spiritual-well-of-revival-in-president-trumps-bloodline/

but the recording from which this piece was taken says that it was Donald McPhail.

I don't know where Dr. Sexton got all of his information in the video, but the fact that his mother was the niece of the two prayer warrior sisters is quite clear in all that you can look up on it.

I'm sorry ... I'm just the investigative type ... I get curious about details and want to search out to verify things.

2020/4/20 1:19Profile
followthelamb

In Christ

Online!
 Re: Re: Which Donald was he named after?

Lorddoitagain,

Thank you so much for clarifying...I have removed that comment and thank you for the link to the correct Donald from that revival!

"There may just be a space of time "a window" open right now where if enough people here in the USA get desperate before God, there can be a season of revival that can hold off the "one world agenda" a little bit longer to get a few more souls into The Kingdom of God.

Will we be that people who can be so torn up before the throne of God that we move the hands that move the world?

MAY THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN RECEIVE THE REWARD OF HIS SUFFERING!"

Amen!

2020/4/20 7:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy