SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Hebride Revival and the connection to our president

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Hebride Revival and the connection to our president

THIS IS SO AMAZING!
Could it be that we now have a window of opportunity?
Will we be a part of the praying people that are able to see what those two elderly ladies saw?

https://vimeo.com/407782467

2020/4/19 0:11Profile
docs

Re: Hebride Revival and the connection to our president

Wow!!! I was moved.

What struck me as I watched was the utter sincerity of the minster who is speaking. And it wasn't off the wall kooky prognosticating or whatever. Just some plain simple facts of a great spiritual revival and a connection to our President.

I can very much recommend watching it. Less than 5 minutes long.

2020/4/19 6:12Profile
passerby

Re:

The Whitehouse moreso, even the whole US at the moment is surrounded by the dark principalities and is a fierce battleground for deception and ungodly agendas. Persistent spiritual warfare must be sustained for the leadership, the church, and for spiritual awakening.

Let us be full of faith and hold on to pure christian character as we bear the light of the Lord in this historical turning point.

2020/4/19 9:40Profile
wildhorse86

Re:

Interesting video. However, I don't believe at this stage Donald Trump is a man who is capable of leading America in a godly way. He doesn't show fruits of a Christian as far as I can see. He's full of pride, focused on money and doesn't speak with wisdom. He accuses, threatens conflict and mocks people.

Even if you dismiss his past and argue he is a new believer and that only God knows his heart, he still isn't mature enough.

I hope all of you in the US that this virus brings repentance and revival. I hope we see it in the rest of the world too.

2020/4/19 9:55Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Michael said: "Interesting video. However, I don't believe at this stage Donald Trump is a man who is capable of leading America in a godly way."

Yes! I agree, you're absolutely correct! Now you want to hear what I believe? I don't believe ANY man on earth is capable of leading America in a godly way, I believe ONLY GOD can do this, and do it perfectly.

2020/4/19 10:05Profile
passerby

Re:

Donald Trump may not be a christian, but what if a lady president is instead in the whitehouse, how would that be.

I guess I would like to follow along the perspective of gratitude and submissiveness. I don't feel quibbling will do better.

2020/4/19 11:06Profile
wildhorse86

Re:

Certainly no quibbling on my behalf but just putting forth my concern after watching the video.

My country has had a female prime minister in the past. She didn't really do anything that stands out that I disagreed with but I believe, like yourself, that God has designed men to be the head.

I didn't like it what either Clinton or Trump stood for based from what I could see in Australian media as they both seemed to push their own agenda. I wonder though how other presidents would have handled covid. That we'll never know.

2020/4/19 11:31Profile
staff

Re:

Hi
I dont agree that Donald Trump is not a Christian and that you can see no fruits and that he is full of Pride .I dont see that at all.I see a man that has been strongly Anti Abortion (the first ive seen like this),Pro Isreal and has said just yesterday the he was a man of faith and felt Christians are being treated unfairly.
I would rather see actions than false humility (full of pride as people call it)
He has brought Pastors and Prayer into the White House regularly .He is a guy who will get down and dirty and thats what it takes ,sometimes God need a man like that.America needs a President not a Pastor as a leader,staff

2020/4/19 11:33Profile
staff

Re: Hebride Revival and the connection to our president

Hi Lorddoitagain,
Great video ,I heard that link a few years ago and am moved.
Unfortunately some Christians would rather have Hillary Clinton in office so that they could be persecuted,go underground and have tribulations .
I dont want tribulations or trouble or opposition but if it happens I have to go through it but Im not out their looking for it,staff

2020/4/19 11:43Profile
passerby

Re:

I don't believe that those sincere prayers of faith by his ancestor has nothing to do with the current presidency in this tumultous days. What decisions he will make can shake the whole world.

As of now he needs divine blessing and course of action as he works among lobbyists, influencers, or advisers that could betray him to further sinister agenda.

It should be apparent that there is a conspiracy that is seeking to destroy him and the judeo-christian heritage
of the american people.

The current lockdown is so much based on fear and dubious scientific presumptions.

2020/4/19 12:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy