SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : A Word Of Prophetic Encouragemnt:Where Does This Stop(Coronavirus)? It Stops On The Threshing Floor!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Deogloria,
Thats amazingly patronizing .The bible doesnt say alot of things.I clearly referenced Scripture or else you didnt read the entire post.
But I can assure you that anything God speaks is perfect.Show me in the bible where it says it is not.?(and I would like a scripture to back it up )

Unity and Harmony are different things.Unity is only mentioned in the new testement in regards to the operating and order of the gifts.
It isnt a problem if other people dont take the word ,thats nothing new but it is a problem when people jump into a post feet first and ruin the positives for others.
If Christians feel I am saying something unscriptural thats another thing and nobody is under any obligaition to accept what I am saying this is correct but their is an obligation to other Christians to answer post respectfully and not scupper other poeples edification ,staff

2020/4/5 7:17Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Thank you staff- you don’t need to keep defending yourself. Some folks simply cannot accept that God speaks directly to his people today. It’s a shame really.

2020/4/5 10:43Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Thanks again Staff for sharing this encouraging word with us. Some details on the events at Ornan's threshing floor;

1. David breaks God's commandments;

And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel. (I Chronicles 21:7)

2. David is given the choice of three options;

So Gad came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Choose thee (I Chronicles 21:11)

3. David chooses pestilence because he hoped for God's mercy. Seventy thousand died but God suddenly stays the hand of the death angel, and an amazing command comes;

Then the angel of the LORD commanded Gad to say to David, that David should go up, and set up an altar unto the LORD in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite. (I Chronicles 21:18)

4. David stands between the angel and the people. When the blood was shed the angel put away his sword;

And David built there an altar unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings, and called upon the LORD; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt offering And the LORD commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof.(I Chronicles 21:26-27)

5. David acknowledges the threshing floor as the house of the Lord and he begins preparations for building the house;

Then David said, This is the house of the LORD God, and this is the altar of the burnt offering for Israel. (I Chronicles 22:1)

6. Another sacrifice would occur near this same site when Jesus Christ would shed His blood for the greatest plague of all, the curse of sin and death.

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. (Hebrews 7:25)

7. God's wrath on disobedient people was stopped by the blood of the Lamb that was slain. Ultimate healing begins on that old threshing floor;

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (Revelation of John 22:3)

In Christ,

2020/4/5 11:01Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Todd said: Thank you staff- you don’t need to keep defending yourself. Some folks simply cannot accept that God speaks directly to his people today. It’s a shame really."

And this is why some believers are reluctant today, to share what the Lord has spoke to them, and that is a real shame. I've came to the conclusion long ago, that I will never personally disagree/debate anything someone say's the Lord spoke to them, why? because I'm not supernatural. Also I have a free will to ponder this within, and pray about, and let the Spirit guide me. How can everything the Lord speaks to someone today possibly be in the Bible, unless it's rewritten?

Do some here believe it's impossible for God to speak to us today, and his words can't be true unless they're in the Bible? That sounds like something Satan would want us to believe. If God spoke to me today and said, Bill don't pull out yet, there is a car coming up over the hill, because that's not in the Bible should I listen to him? When we begin to listen/worship more in Spirit and Truth like he said, maybe, just maybe, he put spirit in there, because he actually might have something important to say to us, that's not in the word.

2020/4/5 13:26Profile
docs

Re: Yo MrBillPro

You have presented yourself from time to time as someone who doesn't have much to say and sits back and mostly listens and observes because you feel if I did say it who would pay attention anyway. Maybe not quite like that but something like that. From your above post, you could have fooled me! You have nothing to say? Hardly.

2020/4/5 13:31Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: David

Thank you Brother David, I appreciate your edifying and encouraging post. God Bless!

2020/4/5 13:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy