SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Blaine Scogin - Pray (possible cancer)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
brothagary

Re:

My wife , had an incurable brain tumour that radiation and chemo and operation was required to give her only 12 months , with it she had melanoma that spread into timers near her spine and womb area , it cause lymphoma

But showed us mercy and grace beoned words , when she met a Christian cancer doctor at our hospital in queensland , who paid for here flight to America and some of the treatments with a trial drug mix , that worked , it’s a long story , But no one ,neither blain needs to give up ...

With god all things are possable. ....

2019/11/29 0:17Profile
mama27

Re:

Brothagary, would you feel comfortable sharing the location and name of your wife’s doctor here in the States? What a testimony....praise the Lord...

Praying for Brother Blaine......May God be glorified!

2019/11/29 13:48Profile
TakeUptheCross

Germany

Re:

Does anybody have updates on his condition 😦?

2019/11/29 17:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

someone posted:
Any updates concerning brother Brother Blaine?
🙏

I have not heard personally any new updates, let us keep praying for the brother. If anyone knows anything that will help prayer and the brother let us know.

2019/12/2 17:19Profile
browny

Re:

Thank you brother!

2019/12/5 2:43Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brothers and sisters,

Blaine is going to be updating his facebook on his journey and need for prayer along the way. Instead of posting every update here I think its better for saints to interact on his facebook and see them there and pray.

here is the latest update:

Brothers and sisters good morning. It's been awhile since I've posted current updates regarding my cancer. I go to talk to oncology doctors this morning. Hoping to see what protocols are available to treat cancer. I will try to post updates as God enables me. Some of you have asked about the possibilities of calling of getting in touch. Delighted to have all calls but please understand I can't do prolong conversations.Will be more faithful in posting current updates. you want faithful and postin on my timeline. Please keep me in prayer as I go to talk to oncology doctors this morning. Your brother in Christ. Blaine

https://www.facebook.com/blaine.scogin

2019/12/5 6:37Profile
browny

Re:

❣️🙏❣️

2019/12/5 14:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

a brother sent this message today:

"brother Blaine went to be with Jesus last night around midnight.'

Blaine is in the presence of Jesus Christ the One we adore and love. Let us fill his place in intercessionary ministry.

2019/12/26 19:12Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Blaine, you are in the heavenly throne room now beholding the Lamb. Your desires are met, Christ is our gaze. And those precious martyrs you have prayed for so long you are beholding them now. We will all join you soon my friend.

2019/12/26 20:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

‎Richard C. Hagen wrote on facebook:

"I love Brother Blaine Scogin. We spent many hours together in prayer, worship and mutual edification in Gods Word. There was never a carnal conversation about football, shopping or the latest fashion or any other such like thing. During my year in Missouri (2014), before selling everything and going to China, I would drive to Little Rock, AR and conduct weekend Army drill (my last year in the Army). Blaine would host me at his house. I often heard him early mornings listening to scripture and praying loudly. I believe he truly desired to walk in the steps of His Savior Jesus Christ. Prior to this year, Jody Lynn and I would invite Blaine to our house for worship and dinner. We were blessed in Jesus’ presence during these times.
Remember my brother Blaine, Lord Jesus and receive him into eternal habitations."

2019/12/26 20:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy