SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Revival must begin in HIS HOUSE...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re: The Law can not give LIFE

No ones arguing with you there Vern.

But to suggest rightly dividing the scriptures is not absolutely necessary is a tad irresponsible.

2019/2/13 11:06Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Brothers and sisters in the LORD's Army.

I would like to stay first off im sorry for any differences here in interpretation. I am thankful we are all important to CHrist and you are all important to me.

As I stated earlier I believe this is not to be a debate.. Pls pls pray and repent for any divisiveness the enemy is sowing here.. My intent was to state we THE CHURCH NEED TO
REPENT. It seems to me that JESUS had more problems with the religious people than anyone else..
We are here to glorify HIM.. I do not believe JESUS would be pleased.. I want Him to say well done I want HIM to say Daughter your faith has made u whole.. David killed Goliath because HE had five stones.. F.A.I.T.H.
I want HIM TO SAY TO ME HE KNEW ME AND I NEED TO KNOW HIM MORE I NEED TO LOVE AND FEAR HIM MORE AND WALK CLOSER TO HIM...
We are all right I believe JESUS broke the religious traditions when HE DIED ON THE CROSS .. iSNT IT ABOUT MERCY.?? The man at the left said he didnt want anything to do with JESUS the man on the right said pls forgive me.. He was told by JESUS his name would be in paradise. .. WHEN Jesus rebuked the pharisees He told them what about MERCY???. This is what I am trying to say here I believe and what the LORD is showing through me.. I am a member of the BODY OF CHRIST... HIS BODY.
I BELIEVE REVIVAL IS REPENTANCE AND NEEDS TO BEGIN IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.. PERHAPS EACH ONE SHOULD REPENT FOR WANTING TO BE RIGHT HERE. Arent we all free??
I know I am and will not be discouraged about any negative comments on my interpretation.. I am what is known as a BAPTOPENTOCOSTAL.. The Catholics taught me to kneel and reverence GOD (I still do) Exodus 20..
THe Baptists taught me to study His word and hide it in my heart so I do not sin against HIM Psa 119.11 AND to know JESUS as my savior I still pray with my Baptist Pastors wife after 35 yrs.. PLS HEAR MY HEART... pls...
The Pentocostals taught me about the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT when it falls Acts 1:8 and that all things must be done in LOVE.. I COR 12, 13, 14.. The apostle Paul penned a good majority of the New Testament.. There was a reason he put 1 cor 13 the LOVE chapter in the middle.. Where is the UNCONDITIONALL LOVE HERE?? I only see conditionall.. We all need to take the logs out of our own eyes.. JESUS LOVES US ALL UNCONDITIONALLY. I THANK GOD FOR THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.. HE SENT ME TO POST HERE.. I THANK GOD HE GAVE ME AN OBEDIENT HEART. I SPEND TIME WITH HIM...
Yes Revival must begin in the house of the LOrD..
All things need to GLORIFY GOD.. Im so blessed Greg has given me the freedom to post what I See in the BODY of CHRIST.. May you all be blessed and may we keep the main things the main things..
MY QUESTION TO ALL IS? ARE THE POSTS GLORIFYING GOD??
ARE WE GLORIFYING GOD BY SPLITTING DOCTRINE..
Seems to me as a sister and daughter of Abraham that JESUS died to set me free to see as a Daughter that will wash his feet with my tears and hair.. I love JESUS and I know HIM.. I will continue to keep JESUS IN THE CENTER OF IT ALL..
May His HOLY GHOST FALL UPON THE THE CHURCH AND any divisive spirits of religion be broken in JESUS NAME...
THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST HIS CHURCH
IT IS HIS CHURCH, HIS GIFTS.. HE ALONE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED
I BELIEVE REVIVAL NEEDS TO BEGIN IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.. THIS HOUSE YOUR HOUSE MY HOUSE.. LET IT BE IN JESUS NAME.. LET IT BEGIN WITH ME. AND you..
IN JESUS LOVE
YOUR SISTER
Frannie a member of the BODY OF CHRIST

2019/2/13 11:40Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

No dividing here Frannie just discussing something important.

Sorry to detract from your thread.

I certainly agree that revival is needed. We can hope God agrees, as it will need to be sent by Him.

2019/2/13 13:13Profile
CofG

Cambodia

Re:

Many of the promises for renewal and revival from the OT are found in the NT with far greater but very similar promised blessings. Similar, but greater. For example, God promised His people in the OT to heal their land if the backslidden people would repent and whole heartedly return to God. In the NT, Jesus said He would again be manifestly present in a backslidden church if they would repent and return to Him with their whole heart. The presence of Jesus in His church is far greater than a healing of a land. Likewise, God said in the OT that He has a good purpose and plan for His people. In the NT God says that the plans He has for His people are beyond their comprehension or imagination. The latter promise is greater just as Jesus is greater.

A backslidden people is the correct diagnosis. The manifest presence of Jesus for the healing of the Christian's soul is the great solution. We cannot be a blessing to the land until we have the fullness of Christ in our souls.

2019/2/13 17:19Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

TMK

We can all agree we need revival.. If we are honest we can see that all these posts have stirred us up.. Hopefully we will all be more revived..
This is good.. I believe that GOD wants revival more than we do..
I will continue to pray as I am led. I have to.. I accept your apology and can hear your heart..

I pray we see it.. especially in NY with the state of this new law.. It does remind me when JESUS was born that King Herod tried killing all the baby boys.. He succeeded but JESUS was saved..
I believe GOD hears the cries of HIS people..
We must pray.. I will continue and seek His face.
Bless u
In Christ
Sister Frannie

2019/2/13 22:16Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

COFG

I agree with this.
A backslidden people is the correct diagnosis. The manifest presence of Jesus for the healing of the Christian's soul is the great solution. We cannot be a blessing to the land until we have the fullness of Christ in our souls.

Amen and Amen.. Many know the BIBLE but do they know the GOD of the BIBLE?? I believe every promise in the bible from Gen to Revelation..
I think of two scriptures since u spoke of ot and NT.. I believe we need both.. Both are important to us and teach us so many lessons on obedience and disobedience..
I remember one sermon I believe from Pres.Wash on Wall St.
Deut 28.. consequences of Obedience and disobedience..
HOWEVER..
I believe and claim Jer 8:22 Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God.

GOD is married to the backslider and still is a GOD of Mercy..
Joel 2: 25-28
Joel 2:25-28 King James Version (KJV)
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Isaiah 1:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Revelation 12:17 ("And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God,

OK PLS... HEAR MY HEART..
I believe there is a remnant. I believe that GOD is married to the backslidden America and other nations..
I believe He will pour out His spirit... WIthout HIS SPIRIT moving.. HIS SPIRIT being in control breathing upon us all. there will be no revival....Zec 4:6 It is not by our might or our power but by HIS SPIRIT...
Pour it out LORD Pour it out Let it reign over us all in JESUS name..
He hears the cries of HIS CHILDREN..
I believe ..
We can be wimps and focus on all the bad and live in FEAR
Or be Warriors and focus on FAITH IN HIS WORD.. AND FIGHT.. with our swords.. Focusing on HIS promises..

Bless u
In Christ
Sister Frannie

2019/2/13 22:29Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Brother..
Thank u for your encouragement.. I will not stop praying.. This is part of the Call He gave me.. I will obey. I walk in fear of the LORD.. Need More Need more... the darker it gets the lighter we are supposed to get... We are to shine our lights upon a HILL. nOW IS THE TIME...

Heaven is shut up, there is little fire of the Spirit in America. Lots of fake fires and even more fruitless debates and soulless theology without works of the spirit. There are all sorts of plagues over America: Inner city no go areas, drug use out of control, sky high divorce rates inside and outside the church and so on..

Sister Frannie is spot on using these verses. This is not misrepresentation.

Dear Sister, I want to encourage you to keep on praying with your folks. Elijiah proved that even wood that has been drenched soaking wet will burn when the Lord sends fire.

Please also pray for us in Germany, because we lick up a lot of filth that comes out of corrupted pulpits in America.

There is corruption everywhere.. BUT GOD IS GREATER THAN ANY CORRUPTION.. IS THE NATION ANY DIFFERENT THAN IN SODOM AND GOMORROAH.?

I will pray for Germany.. we must be around like minded CHRISTIANS.. GOD MOVES IN UNITY.. satan loves disunity..

I believe there is a remnant. I believe that GOD is married to the backslidden America and other nations..
I believe He will pour out His spirit... WIthout HIS SPIRIT moving.. HIS SPIRIT being in control breathing upon us all. there will be no revival....Zec 4:6 It is not by our might or our power but by HIS SPIRIT...
Pour it out LORD Pour it out Let it reign over us all in JESUS name..
He hears the cries of HIS CHILDREN..
I believe ..
We can be wimps and focus on all the bad and live in FEAR
Or be Warriors and focus on FAITH IN HIS WORD.. AND FIGHT.. with our swords.. Focusing on HIS promises..

Bless u
In Christ
Sister Frannie

2019/2/13 22:35Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

"The Christian who has stopped repenting has stopped growing."
- A. W. Pink

"If any occupation or association is found to hinder our communion with God or our enjoyment of spiritual things, then it must be abandoned. Anything in my habits or ways which mars happy fellowship with the brethren or robs me of power in service, is to be unsparingly judged and made an end of-- 'burned.' Whatever I cannot do for God's glory must be avoided."
- A. W. Pink

For a Christian to defy adversities is to "despise" chastisement. Instead of hardening himself to endure stoically, there should be a melting of the heart."
- A. W. Pink

2019/2/13 22:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy