SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Are America's Days Numbered???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Are America's Days Numbered???

I am presently 66 years old. I grew up in the cold war with duck and drill. In the 1960s the closest the United States ever came to nuclear war was the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Today observers are saying that we are more closer to nuclear war than even in the 1960's. Our relations with Russia are at an all-time low. The President is threatening retaliatory punitive measures against Syria for the recent chemical attack. The Russians are threatening retaliatory punative measures against the US should we launch a military strike against Syria. Some are saying this could bring us into a possible military confrontation with Russia. Such a confrontation that could conceivably go nuclear.

I came across an interesting video where a brother had a prophecy of the nuclear destruction of America by Russia. The brother's name is Henry Gruver. He received his prophesy from God back in 1985. The brother appears to be solid. As far as I know he has not made a name for himself or capitalized on his prophecy.

In the video the brother is interviewed by Steve Quayle. I realize there may be some in the forum that might have issues with this video. But I believe it should be listened to with discernment. Given the times that we are living in.

Be aware there is about a 10 or 15 minutes segment in the video where Steve Quayle is pushing his book about Antarctica. You can fast-forward through that part of the video to get to the interview that continues with Henry Gruver.

Link is below. Video is about 45 minutes part 1. I will post part 2 when I listen to it.

https://youtu.be/TZ90M6CzSLg

Blaine

2018/4/11 18:47
savannah

Re: Is End Time Prophesy Being Fullfilled???

What specific end time prophecy are you referring to???

2018/4/11 20:30Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Mr. Ray

What! and I've thought for years the end times were already here, if there not, please name me something that hasn't occurred yet, except for the rapture and Jesus coming back.

2018/4/11 21:00Profile

Re:

Part 2 of Henry Gruver video. Very sobering. Interview by Steve Quayle with Henry Gruver was conducted in 2016. Relations with Russia have deteriorated since 2016. Particularly in light of recent events in Syria. I mean events like within the last week.

Not saying I agree with everything in the videos. But this brother's prophetic visions couldn't be more right on in light of current events.

Blaine

2018/4/11 21:19

Re:

/// What! and I've thought for years the end times were already here, if there not, please name me something that hasn't occurred yet, except for the rapture and Jesus coming back. ///

Ezekiel 38 and 39 have not occurred yet. Isaiah 17:1 has not occurred yet.

Blaine

2018/4/11 21:25
savannah

Re: Are America's Days Numbered???

Mr. Bill

From one simple man to another simple man with one simple question.

Would you please simply point me to the simple place in the Bible where I can find America.

Thanks Mr Bill.

2018/4/11 21:27Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Mr. Ray

Mr. Ray, I’m a simple man, please don’t ask me to do the impossible. :-)
Only God knows why He did not mention America in the Bible. Still, we must ask, "Why should America be mentioned in the Bible?"

2018/4/11 21:33Profile

Re:

Bill who is Mr. Ray? Surely you should know who I am after all these years.

Blaine

2018/4/11 21:50
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Mr. Bear

Mr. Bear asked who is Mr. Ray.

Mr. Bear, it’s not you, and it’s not me, so I’ll give you two guesses, and the first one doesn’t count. :-)

2018/4/11 23:26Profile

Re:

Well Mr. Bill tell Mr. Ray that it is time that we all duck-and-cover and pray. Because the war drums are getting louder and louder.

Mr. Blaine

2018/4/12 5:31

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy