SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Pope Francis says there is no hell?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
savannah

Re: omniscience

Nigel,

Are you certain!

Maybe there is something to this "open theism", birthed in the pit of the abyss. Read this passage;

That same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven milesa from Jerusalem. They were talking with each other about everything that had happened. And as they talked and deliberated, Jesus Himself came up and walked along with them. But their eyes were kept from recognizing Him.

He asked them, “What are you discussing so intently as you walk along?”

They stood still, with sadness on their faces. One of them, named Cleopas, asked Him, “Are You the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in recent days?”

“What things?” He asked. Luke 24:13-19

Look at the questions asked by Jesus. It appears He was unaware of these things.

At any rate, Pinnock and Fudge now know the truth.

2018/4/1 11:30Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Howdy from Texas, hope yaw folks all have a wonderful Easter Day.....

2018/4/1 12:33Profile
savannah

Re: merrily merrily...

Merry Xmas Mr Bill...

...I mean Ishtar!

...Seize the day for Jesus Christ!

2018/4/1 12:46Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by drifter
To Todd...
Like Blaine and I said, you can't have it both ways; heaven and hell are both either forever or they are temporary.

I'd like to hear that one myself.

God bless

2018/4/3 20:53Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

I don't know if anyone has brought this up but ....

Numbers 16:28-34

And Moses said, Hereby ye shall know that the Lord hath sent me to do all these works; for I have not done them of mine own mind.

If these men die the common death of all men, or if they be visited after the visitation of all men; then the Lord hath not sent me. But if the Lord make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the Lord.

And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them: and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.

They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.

2018/4/4 0:51Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Lysa wrote:

by drifter
To Todd...
Like Blaine and I said, you can't have it both ways; heaven and hell are both either forever or they are temporary.

I'd like to hear that one myself!
————-

It’s not that hard to see how-

Is a small planet the same size as a small pebble?

2018/4/4 10:27Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

So Todd, I'm curious; when you tell people about Jesus, what do you say? What's your message?

2018/4/4 19:18Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

That depends on the situation and who I am talking to. But I would say on the whole I present a typical gospel presentation.

You can probably surmise that “repent or burn” is not my go-to message, but neither was it the Apostle Paul’s.

2018/4/4 20:02Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

"Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men..." 2 Corinthians 5:11

I'd say it was...

"Repent, turn from your sin and believe Jesus took the penalty for your rebellion, but if you don't you'll just sleep for eternity..."

Doensn't sound very convincing to me...

2018/4/4 20:20Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Just watching "What's Wrong With The Gospel" by Keith Green and I heard something interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUl4zQZTde0

(Start watching at 26:36)

2018/4/4 20:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy