Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Thanks

2018/6/1 16:08Profile

Re:

Bro Bill, surely you must know it is wrong to pretend to speak to God when you are surely speaking to bro Blaine, and then to use scripture in a vendetta? Can I make a suggestion? Get a hold of Blaine's telephone number and speak this out. Do not let Satan tear your down or tear down the Lord's witness in you. It is never right, no matter who we are, so speak as if we are praying, but what we are actually doing is settling scores or teaching lessons or showing how much knowledge we have. This is the Living God we are talking about brothers! Nothing good can come from this exchange. Our last order as brothers and sisters in Christ is to agree to disagree and let the Holy Spirit do His work.

There is a vital difference between condemnation and conviction, it often takes the Holy Spirit's discernment to recognize the difference...............bro Frank

2018/6/1 19:21
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Thanks

2018/6/1 19:46Profile
Man0fG0d

Re:

Blaine, thank you for posting this video. I appreciate your burden for the church. To be frank, I need to have more of a burden myself for the persecuted church and souls in general. The Bible says woe unto them that are at ease in zion. I'm afraid ALOT of the church(not all) is singing loudly while millions of babies are being aborted and we are facing the greatest drug epidemic of our time. NOT to mention rampant immorality, homosexuality, divorce, broken homes, etc.

God commanded His watchmen to warn the people when the sword was coming on the land. If the watchmen cried and the people didn't listen then the blood was on their hands. If the watchmen didn't cry out and warn then the blood would be upon the watchmens hands.

Sadly, many watchmen today have refused to cry out for fear of consequences. Fearful they may upset someone, lose their job, lose tithe payers, etc.

---------------------------------

THAT BEING SAID I want to say in love just because you may not see or hear others crying out oe speaking up doesn't mean that no one else is. Don't let the devil discourage you or make you feel like you are by yourself.

The prophet Elijah was one of the greatest men in the Bible. He saw God send fire down from heaven, he saw the rain come after 3 and a half years and many miracles. But as great as He was, Satan had Convinced him he was by himself.

I even I only remain a prophet in the Lord.

Satan had convinced him nobody else believed like he did, had the burden he did. But what did God say?

I have reserved 7000 unto myself that have not bowed the knee nor kissed the face of Baal.

Elijah wasn't alone. My point? Don't feel like because you don't see people crying out against sin or speaking up for the church it means you are by yourself or no one is doing what you do

I've enjoyed everyone's insight on this thread. Hope this encourages someone.

2018/6/1 19:56Profile
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re:

Amen Elijah, good balanced response.

2018/6/1 22:59Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

This thread is locked.

2018/6/2 6:31Profile