SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Blow the trumpet in Zion, here also, Trump declares Jerusalem the capital

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Blow the trumpet in Zion, here also, Trump declares Jerusalem the capital

And subsequently moving the embassay there.

Oh... are we close? Jesus is coming for his own and soon!

Soon will be Jacobs trouble, not the church's trouble, therefore the rapture.

The rapture will cripple america. But oh the surrounding countries of Israel will take their initiative. No America is going to defend Israel only the KING!

I love the hand of God. I love the prophecy of his Word.

Im so anticipating seeing His will done in His time! And we are living NOW!

Come Lord Jesus! Get all that is your own and rule and reign forever and ever!

2017/12/6 13:57Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Blow the trumpet in Zion, here also, Trump declares Jerusalem the capital

Netanyahu Thanks Trump for Recognizing Jerusalem: “The Jewish People Will Be 'Forever Grateful”

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/06/netanyahu-thanks-trump-recognizing-jerusalem-israel-will-be-forever-grateful

2017/12/6 15:47Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

This is all in the bible - Jerusalem belongs to Israel, Christ is paving his return.--Gerardo Antonio

2017/12/6 19:37Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Blow the trumpet in Zion, here also, Trump declares Jerusalem the capital

Micah 4:8 And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.

2017/12/7 2:52Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Very interesting considering its the 70th year.A Pastor friend has been saying to me for a few years that something will happen on the 70th year and it did,urs staff

2017/12/7 6:28Profile
savannah

Re: One Nation Under God

Exodus 19:6

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

1 Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen race who serve as Priests for The Kingdom, a holy nation, a redeemed assembly; you should proclaim the praises of him who called you from darkness into his excellent light.

Revelation 1:6

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom of priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Galatians 4:22-31

For it is written: "Abraham had two sons, one from a Maidservant and one from a Freewoman." But he who was from the Maidservant was born of the flesh, but he who was from the Freewoman was by The Promise. But these are illustrations of the two Covenants, the one that is from Mount Sinai begets to bondage, which is Hagar. For Hagar is Mount Sinai that is in Arabia, and agrees with this Jerusalem and is serving in bondage and its children. But that Jerusalem above is free, which is our mother.

For it is written: "Rejoice, barren one, she who does not bear, triumph and shout, she who does not give birth, because the children of the desolate have increased more than the children of a wife."

But we, my brethren, are children of The Promise like Isaac. And as then, he who was born by the flesh did persecute him who was of the Spirit, so it is now also.

But what do the Scriptures say? Cast out the Maidservant and her son because the son of the Maidservant will not inherit with the son of the Freewoman.

We therefore, my brethren, are not children of the Maidservant, but children of the Freewoman.

John 1:11-13

He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God— children born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but born of God.

2017/12/7 7:56Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

NEXT year is the 70th year. May 1948, only 5 months away. 2018 is gonna be exciting!

Yes Mr Bill, all paving the way.

Also of note is 2018 Russian elections. Maybe Putin doesnt make it? Already there is alliance Russia Turkey and Iran.

2017/12/7 10:43Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

yepp! Looks like biblical prophesy been fulfilled right in front of our eyes. We need to get ready.

2017/12/7 11:52Profile
proudpapa

Re:

I would recommend Tim Conway's : "Eschatology: A Study of the End Times"

https://illbehonest.com/series/eschatology-a-study-of-the-end-times

2017/12/7 12:07Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re: capital city

Sometime things that sound great my have a different meaning. Such is the operation of the tree of knowledge. Jerusalem has always been the capital, nothing to announce here. What we are hearing is the pronouncement of the Greater Israel Project. It's moving along where Jerusalem will be the International capitol of the world. Their plans are for all to come hear the wisdom of their prophet.

The wars in the mid east are just the cleaning off the land for this project. Land is being divided. The Vatican has had control of Jerusalem for some time, fences are up and checkpoints are being built on the highways.

The greater Israel project calls for the Palestinians to be thrown under the bus; even America after it's been used. It seems everyone is being used. Such is the way of deception.
I hear deception on my TV all the time. Nothing seems real anymore.

It truly is a time to be looking at our temple as Haggai said. The old temple being torn down with no stone left on another is a symbol of our old life and how it should be dismantled and a new foundation laid. Our past life was a monument to failure. We should be looking at finishing the new glorious temple.

The wailing wall and the other remnants remind us that Rome is still around in Jerusalem. Their stones haven't been thrown down. The image that Nebuchadnezzar saw still reigns.

Jacob's trouble is all believers trouble. We are enemy number one. Look around and see how believers are being killed all over the world. Esau has the upper hand now and Jacob is in trouble. Our only hope is Jesus.

The rapture sounds nice but it didn't happen for our brothers in Syria, Egypt, Iraq and other places. Maybe the American church is special.

2017/12/7 12:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy