1 Peter 3:15 tells us that every man is commanded to give an answer, to give his testimony
15. But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
I asked Philologos for an answer, for his testimony of how the Promise of the Father, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit that comes UPON the believer, has changed his life.
His testimony, his answer, was a non-answer that did not even come close to the subject matter of the Promise of the Father and its impact on his life, personally. His answer was vague, and only addressed the blessings that we all have in Christ Jesus when we are saved. Further, all of his responses, all of his testimony had nothing to do with the Promise of the Father, the Spirit Baptism that takes place when the believer is led into the Baptism of the Holy Ghost. The Baptism that provides power to the believer.
This is what actually happens to the believer that receives this special anointing, this special Promise of the Father:
16. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
19. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
20. And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
This is how this special anointing, this Promise of the Father where the Holy Spirit comes upon the believer, usually happens- BY THE LAYING ON OF HANDS, AFTER BAPTISM IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST:
15. Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
16. (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
17. Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
18. And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
19. Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
20. But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
16. And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Philolologos, based upon his testimony and his responses to my posts over the past 30 days has no personal understanding of how this baptism takes place. If you check the thread, he came against me on every post that he replied to me. If he was Spirit filled, he would be able to give a witness, to give his testimony, to give an answer to how this Promise of the Father has changed his life. If you check out what he said----- he said nothing about this and tried to kill the thread. Why did he do that?
The Promise of the Father is available for all believers. All you have to do is want this, and ask God for it.