SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Great Quotes 4

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
PosterThread
freedbyjc

Jacksonville. Florida

Re:

The [b]only[/b] fear I have is to fear to get out of the will of God. Outside of the will of God, there's [b]nothing[/b] I want, and [b]in [/b]the will of God there's nothing I fear, for God has sworn to keep me in His will. If I'm out of his will that's another matter. But if I'm in His will, He's sworn to keep me."
A. W. Tozer - Success and the Christian, 80

2005/7/26 10:46Profile
freedbyjc

Jacksonville. Florida

Re:

Let us not glide through this world and then slip quietly into heaven, without having blown the trumpet loud and long for our Redeemer, Jesus Christ. Let us see to it that the devil will hold a thanksgiving service in hell, when he gets the news of our departure from the field of battle.
C. T. Studd

2005/7/26 10:48Profile
TiltedHalo

Brooklyn, USA

Re:

Craving clarity, we attempt to eliminate the risk of trusting God.

Brennan Manning

2005/7/26 11:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"The attitude of the average Christian today is relax and be raptured. But He is coming... and when God gets angry you’ve no idea what it is. Like a thousand volcanoes exploding. He has appointed a day in which He is going to judge the world and the poor blind world doesn’t know much about it and the poor blind church doesn’t think much about it now."
-Leonard Ravenhill

2005/7/26 13:14Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

Lastly--are not the Church in their present state, a standing, public, perpetual denial of the gospel? Do they not stand out before the world, as a living, unanswerable contradiction of the gospel; and do more to harden sinners and lead them into a spirit of caviling and infidelity, than all the efforts of professed infidels from the beginning of the world to the present day? Charles Finney

2005/7/26 13:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"The church’s concern for and identification with the poor are sure signs of its faithfulness to the Kingdom and are often signs of fundamental renewal."
-Howard A. Synder

2005/7/27 23:07Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"The Church exists for nothing else but to draw men into Christ, to make them little Christs. If they are not doing that, all the cathedrals, clergy, missions, sermons, even the Bible itself, are simply a waste of time. God became Man for no other purpose."
-C.S. Lewis

2005/7/28 0:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"I owe everything to the gift of Pentecost. For fifty days the facts of the Gospel were complete, but no conversions were recorded. Pentecost registered three thousand souls. It is by fire that a holy passion is kindled in the soul whereby we live the life of God. The soul's safety is in its heat. Truth without enthusiasm, morality without emotion, ritual without soul, make for a Church without power…Destitute of the Fire of God, nothing else counts; possessing Fire, nothing else matters."
-Samuel Chadwick

2005/7/28 0:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"God uses people. God uses people to perform His work. He does not send angels. Angels weep over it, but God does not use angels to accomplish His purposes. He uses burdened broken-hearted weeping men and women."
-David Wilkerson

2005/7/28 0:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Said Dr. N. Murray: "Prayer is the power of the Church; and could I speak as loud as the trumpet which is to wake the dead, I would thus call upon the Church, in all branches and in all lands: 'Awake! awake! put on thy strength, 0 Zion! put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem! Arise, shine, for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.' Patriarchs, prophets, apostles. martyrs, reformers, were mighty in prayer.

2005/7/28 13:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy