SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : We may be at the beginning of Sorrows.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by RogerB
We each have a lot to go through yet. We are created lights. We are already salt. His grace is all we need as he has separated you from the world. We need to settle it today where we stand while we can. We should be that difference in others lives. God is building his body in preparation for the end. I don't think escape was planned for those who possess understanding. I think you all see your calling.

Love to all. I don't hate any of you.

Hate never entered in to it for me, so I would hope you don't hate any of us! :)

I only asked the questions because and you may see my opinion as naive... I can easily jump on board a "band wagon" and I've been on many of them in the first half in my 35 years of walking with the Lord.

For "ME," a bandwagon is anything that has skewed or filtered my view of the Bible and even end-time events. I don't want any more "filters" in my life skewing my view of the precious unadulterated word of God. (I'm not saying I've reached the pinnacle but at least I know that about myself now and thus I'm trying to guard my heart from these things).

Hence, the reason I asked if I should be concerned.

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. ~ Prov 4:23 NIV

God bless you, RogerB,
Lisa

2016/10/6 9:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy