SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Pretrib Rapture???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Very good Julius. It became alive for me when l began to experience some of the things myself when Jesus Christ was revealed to me fully in the baptism of Holiness and the rapture occurred. The earth and heavens indeed changed into a previously unrecognised newness. No more tears indeed.

Just also would like to add that Satan can manipulate events to make it look like a literal interpretation of scripture to keep believers distracted and occupied so they do not see the reality of their spiritual standing and the anti Christ they themselves have become.

2016/9/4 3:31
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Lysa I am not interested in this mans pride, I felt the same way when I started to study his work. When I got past the pride and humbleness with real feeling for those that are being led out of " 1 Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words." I see what he is saying and have gotten much out of his works. I see the same pride and arrogance in Paul, but wow what a man of God.

I don't mean to be contentious in any way, I just thought because of someone else' hard work It might be uplifting to those that see pretrib as a blessing and not a curse. I have read first Thess 4 a thousand times and always get a comfort in Pauls words. I was confused by the pre and post many words and needed something to calm my dyslectic mind which cannot keep up, so this mans work is very hard to keep up but it gives me some mind calming truths, and now I just keep going back just like with Paul and the word of God. This man does not even have or will give his name but I trust most of his words. I keep checking him with the word of God all the time and so far I am at peace with his work.

It took me a while to get to trust his words, I don't know why I kept going back to his work, but I am now real familiar with his work and it does fit. Most of the time. Then I confront him well not confront but speak to him by e-mail.

In Christ, bless you and thank you for your Godly influence on me and this forum: Phillip

2016/9/4 3:56Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re:

Quote:
by Christinyou
Lysa I am not interested in this mans pride, I felt the same way when I started to study his work.

You work quickly Philip!! I only had that post up for about 10 to 15 minutes and then upon thinking about it, took it down!

Quote:
by Christinyou
I don't mean to be contentious in any way, I just thought because of someone else' hard work It might be uplifting to those that see pretrib as a blessing and not a curse.

You are NOT being contentious, my friend, it seems I was. I went to his last page and noticed that we listen to the same worship music and I read his humbleness and decided I was wrong to post what I did.

God bless you, brother!
Lisa

2016/9/4 11:03Profile

Re:

Quote:
by brenda7 on 2016/9/4 3:31:39

Very good Julius. It became alive for me when l began to experience some of the things myself when Jesus Christ was revealed to me fully in the baptism of Holiness and the rapture occurred. The earth and heavens indeed changed into a previously unrecognised newness. No more tears indeed.

Just also would like to add that Satan can manipulate events to make it look like a literal interpretation of scripture to keep believers distracted and occupied so they do not see the reality of their spiritual standing and the anti Christ they themselves have become.

A very important statement, Brenda. Satan does manipulate events as the god of this world. He is using old testament scriptures which dealt with the physical world, and pointed to Christ and were fulfilled, as reusing then again, denying the spiritual kingdom of God and bringing about his false prophecies and false Christ's.

2016/9/4 12:33

Re:

Glad you agree Julius.

2016/9/4 14:59

Re:

I don't debate over this, however, there is a fading of the church's influence in the world. I can't even talk about scripture to mine own "so-called friends" without being attacked or annoyed with.

And my zeal has gone into isolation (except here, of course)...it is few and far between that the church within me can manifest without...without suffering persecution (esp. in my own home)...

2016/9/4 16:47

Re:

Post-trib = Jesus is not coming back for at least 7 years as of today.

Hardly a thief in the night.

marc mc

2016/9/4 16:47
proudpapa

marcmc

RE: /// Post-trib = Jesus is not coming back for at least 7 years as of today.
Hardly a thief in the night///

that is a good point.
I am assuming that you are a premillennialist, could you explain your interpretation of 2 Pet 3 ?

10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up

2016/9/4 17:02Profile
staff

Re:

hi Marcmc

But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief.

Yours Staff

2016/9/4 20:38Profile

Re:

Post-trib = The return of Jesus being directly preceded by a 7 year tribulation involving a rebuilt temple, some form of global monetary monitoring, a peace treaty in the middle east, a world controlling maniacal dictator declaring himself god and whole bunch of other unpleasantness. It wouldnt take the guys at the pub by surprise.

Marc mc

2016/9/5 5:56

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy