SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Mark of the Beast

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
by jeffmar1130 on 2016/8/23 11:41:38

1.) you said my post didn't warrant a reply, but you wrote a whole reply on how my post didn't warrant a reply? 😳

My post was for the express purposes of showing you something you are obviously unaware of or refuse to consider.

Quote:
2.) You accuse me of things I didn't do/say as I just merely stated what's clear to me.

No accusation or slander, that comes from you and your friends and that is also contained in many of your posts. I have given you only the truth which is in many of your posts to me. I have sat by and read them and watched how you slime what others say or use "guilt by association", lumping them in with other names of people not even being addressed in the thread. You editorialize with random, besmirching thoughts, "flapping your wings" and "wringing your hands", never addressing specific things. I have neither the time nor energy to show you all of your own posts. If you were interested you would amend how you post (and how you think). But, it is clear from this reply to me that you are not interested.

2016/8/23 12:22

Re:

You mean like how you say,

"You and your friends..."

Is that the type guilt by association, flapping your wings and sliming you mean?

Interesting how you addressed those two things I said, but not the third/other one which is why you never answer the plain, clear, pure scriptural objections?

Like how satan can be bound when that doesn't fit the obvious timeline of Rev 17-22, like how the mark is affecting YOUR life in buying and selling?, like how it's all going on through tiny pockets throughout 2,000 years can be the actual "fulfillment" of these verses when the scriptures can't be reconciled with that & it plainly says "SUCH AS NEVER WAS, NOR EVER AGAIN SHALL BE.." (Which if it was for the last 2,000 years, that would make NO SENSE, because we know it won't exist after the Day of the Lord), etc.? Plain simple pure scripture questions, but you ignore and NEVER address them. Kinda reminds me of how you called all the Pre-Mil believers to be of a "false gospel, false Christ, false salvation..." But NEVER owned that either. And this guy is similarly marking out a cult-ish extra biblical interpretation of who is "really in" & who is just "religious and deceived" (seemingly everyone who disagrees with him/you). This is my concern. Secret, enlightened, extra biblical knowledge proponents. Those were ALWAYS historically called Gnostics, Heretics, etc. Make me out to be a slanderer for saying that if you want. If that's true, I'm in good company with Paul, Jude & the apostles in the epistles and early church.

2016/8/23 12:46

Re:

To make things clearer to you...

Quote:
Julius,
I told you upfront I would address all of the Dozens upon dozens of specific errors in the "article" (large excerpt from a book) you posted later but shared my thoughts (this is a forum.

Yes. You lob your "hand grenade" first then say you will come back and address specifics.

Best that we avoid each other, don't you think? I don't want to argue. Just looking to exchange ideas with others, but your remarks have a mean streak in them. Peace to you, I just think we are incompatible in the forum universe.

2016/8/23 12:52

Re:

From your posts:

"To make things clearer to you" (clear intellectual condescension)

"You lob your hand grenades" (mischaracterization with subtle slander)

"You and your friends.." (Lumping me in with people I am not even joining arms with & making me guilty by association like you accuse me of)

"you slander..." (Accusation)

"Your problem is..." (Proud accusation)

"You have a mean streak..." (Accusation)

So you don't answer any of my plain questions from scripture, make accusations & statements like above, & then tell me "I have a mean streak"? Really?

All me, huh?

Maybe you want to avoid me because I actually object to your postings and teachings and you don't/can't answer the objections from scripture? My problem again isn't with you Julius. It's with the teachers, teaching & strange doctrines you tend to post on this public forum. As long as I am on this public forum & you post public unorthodox (or at the very least questionable) teachings, I am going to ask you public questions on how to defend those stances from scripture & how you reconcile it with the context & other relevant passages in the Word on the subject. If you choose not to answer those questions and attack me personally (ironically, what you're accusing me of? 😳), that's your prerogative & choice. But at least everyone can see you don't/can't answer the scriptural doctrinal challenges and resort to ignoring my questions or attacking me, & that shows there may be a problem with the fruit if the tree is that way & you can't answer simple, contextual, historical Biblical challenges to your position.

2016/8/23 13:11

Re:

Quote:
by docs on 2016/8/22 16:39:19

Where are any quotes or links showing Jim Fowler believes in a spiritual non bodily resurrection of Christ? It was openly stated he believes that yet what I have read seems just the opposite. If you label someone a heretic at least a bit of proof might be offered it seems.

2016/8/23 13:28

Re:

Jim Fowler is Julius and is a grade a heretic based on his writings.
What is he purpose here?

He denies most orthodox Christian truths and invents his own
interpretations, rejecting the tri·une God, the person and work of the Holy Spirit, and promotes a jesus who is a spirit only. And a whole lot more.

So whey give him space in this place?

2016/8/23 13:31

Re:

And I also find it ironic that you would post

"You just have a mean streak.." & you won't answer me anymore (when you already don't answer the direct, soft, gentle, purely scriptural questions or to explain what you said in light of specific passages of scripture or context, & so "you just won't be able to post me anymore", especially when you're Fowler post goes on about how "religionists play the victim and the marytyr" & whatnot? All Strangely ironic to me friend, honestly.

2016/8/23 13:37
dohzman

Re:

Have to look it over later tonight

2016/8/23 14:13Profile

Re:

Thanks, dohzman,

And docs, just a friendly reminder to let me know what scriptures you are using for the 4th Beast.

2016/8/23 14:25

Re:

Julius,
Would you receive it better & respond if I said:

"Thanks Julius. And just a friendly reminder to please answer my questions on Revelation 17-22, tell me how the mark of the beast is affecting you & your ability to buy and sell personally, & let me
Know what scriptures you use to reconcile "never has or ever again will be" as past, present & future events throughout the last 2,000 years?

Just trying to figure out how not to be wrongly perceived as "mean" by you & actually have an exchange with you based on the scriptures? So I just used your exact words to others so it can't possibly be considered mean. Honestly.

2016/8/23 14:46

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy