SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : HYPER GRACE Documentary: Now Available Online & YouTube

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 HYPER GRACE Documentary: Now Available Online & YouTube

Saints,

I personally know the brother who has done this documentary and recommend it.

----

Published May 31, 2016, Hyper Grace is now available on YouTube here:

HYPER GRACE Documentary
https://youtu.be/XgnBQ60FeGo

Are Christians forgiven of future sins?
Does sin separate you from God?
Should Christians confess their sins?
Is Christianity effortless?
What does it mean to be "not under the Law"?
Are Jesus words for us?
In this documentary, these questions and more will be answered from the Scriptures.

According to many popular pastors and teachers, there is a new "grace revolution." This film focuses on the false doctrine of various hyper-grace teachers like Joseph Prince, Paul Ellis, Philip Yancey, Steve McVey, John Crowder, Benjamin Dunn, Clark Whitten, Andrew Farley, Ryan Rufus, Daniel King and others.

Featuring original interviews with Michael Brown (author of Hyper Grace: Exposing the Dangers of the Modern Grace Message), David Ravenhill (teacher, author & speaker), and Eric Ludy (author of Bravehearted Gospel & president of Ellerslie Missionary Society).

“For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world” (Titus 2:11-12)

http://www.holybibleprophecy.org/product/hyper-grace/
Place your DVD order on our website, or watch for FREE online on YouTube. This film is non-profit and FREE, not to be bought or sold, but you do have permission to make copies and distribute freely. To obtain a DVD, simply order online for a free copy or make a donation with your request. (God willing, all pre-ordered DVDs will ship on Monday, June 6, 2016). Your support and patience is greatly appreciated!

2016/6/3 16:48Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: HYPER GRACE Documentary: Now Available Online & YouTube

Saints,

we have recieved permission from the documentary creators to re-publish this on SermonIndex's Youtube Channel, so it should be live soon here:

HYPER GRACE Documentary (feat. Dr. Michael Brown, David Ravenhill and Eric Ludy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtRVWeoNuvw

2016/6/3 19:34Profile

Re:

Hmm. Given all the law discussions going around the forum I think Joseph Prince might be a breath of fresh air. I may check out some of his messages and maybe throw in some Joel Osteen.

2016/6/3 20:47
jujashan4

Re: Thanks

Thanks a lot Greg.

Really appreciate the messages on the website as well as the discussion forum.

2016/6/3 21:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hmm. Given all the law discussions going around the forum I think Joseph Prince might be a breath of fresh air. I may check out some of his messages and maybe throw in some Joel Osteen.

Blaine,

the documentary does not elevate the use of law but rather it corrects the view of grace and rather expands it past forgiveness to the power to also live a godly life. And corrects biblically some of the errors of some hyper grace teachers like Joseph Prince.

2016/6/3 21:16Profile

Re:

Thanks brother. I am going to watch it. Look forward to its message.

Blaine

2016/6/3 22:18
yuehan

Re:

Quote:

Bearmaster, I have just the video for you ;)

Here's a Youtube where Joseph Prince presents his understanding of law and grace (it's pretty comprehensive and addresses standard criticisms): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwzYi0wz-6g

Can you find any fault in his exposition?

I'm convinced it is thoroughly biblical (and I did not learn it from him or any other man, but from God).

At least the video makes it clear that he does not promote lawlessness or antinomianism, as some misleadingly claim he does. I also believe it's better to hear from him outright, than to hear someone's mangled interpretation of his views - it's only fair, particularly if you're out to criticize his ministry.

2016/6/4 2:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
At least the video makes it clear that he does not promote lawlessness or antinomianism, as some misleadingly claim he does. I also believe it's better to hear from him outright, than to hear someone's mangled interpretation of his views - it's only fair, particularly if you're out to criticize his ministry.

Brother Yeuhan,

It can be very mis-leading to saints to hear what he is sharing because for the first 5 minutes he just shares bible verses, even though there are errors in what he says. But in the end the "new gospel" he is sharing, as he shares he has rediscovered something that has been lost by the majority. This gospel says we are judicially dead to the law and married to Christ, so we should not live the christian life by demands of law or commands as that would be wrong, ie married to the law.

When he is yelling "I want everyone to bear fruit." It should very good and sounds like he wants a good thing but in reality his message is wrong and not the true gospel. The documentary clearly goes through what his message is and corrects the errors.

He does throw away the ten commandments! and also it does NOT matter what sins a christian does he is still saved and "judicially" married to Christ no matter what vile things he practices over and over! He says it is automatic to walk in righteousness but the reality this teaching brings ungodliness.

Also he equates law with commands in the New Testament or exhortations to live right.

2016/6/4 6:30Profile

Re:

This documentary is well done and so needed. We have been hearing this false grace message seeping into the church for many years now. This really needed to be done for people who are not going to buy Michael Brown's or David Ravenhill's books on this subject. So, to hear them and see them as well as hear those preaching error, it really helps. Plus we can pray for all those entangled in apostasy and pray for truth to triumph.

Thanks be to God for those making this film available. And for Greg and SI.
May God continue to uphold you with his mighty Right Hand!

In Jesus,
Sis L

2016/6/4 15:35
yuehan

Re:

Hey Greg,

Thanks for taking time out to watch the Joseph Prince video I shared.

I agree with you that the issue is not about the personalities involved, but the message of the gospel.

To me, Joseph Prince's exposition of law and grace is aligned with the reformed tradition. His views are shared by the likes of Watchman Nee, A.B. Simpson, going all the way back to the Protestant reformers and most of all the Apostle Paul.

Here's a quote from Luther:

"... we say in opposition: “If you want to live to God, you must completely die to the Law.” Human reason and wisdom do not understand this doctrine. Therefore [the false apostles] always teach the opposite: “If you want to live to God, you must observe the Law; for it is written (Matt. 19:17): ‘If you would enter life, keep the Commandments.’ ” This is a principle and maxim of all the theologians: “He who lives according to the Law lives to God.” Paul says the exact opposite, namely, that we cannot live to God unless we have died to the Law."

The gospel is concerned with both justification and sanctification. Just as our justification was not by law but by faith, likewise our sanctification is attained not by law but by faith. It is the difference between "striving harder" and "laying hold what God has already provided in Christ".

2016/6/4 16:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy