SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Just "Normal" earthquake activity?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Yes! the ends times have been headed this way for over 2000 years now. Is God mad/upset? I guess he could be depending on if we believe the things happening in this world today have taken him by surprise. Personally speaking he knows exactly whats to come, why would he be upset over something he said will happen, and he will allow? God is not mad/upset at this world, he knew all these things were going to happen long, long ago, whats happening now and been happening for over 2000 years is the fulfillment of these things. It's no mystery, he told us, and nothing has changed, it's pretty simple.

2016/4/20 9:34Profile

Re:

That's just it Mark,
You don't realize that what is arising in the earth is FAR more widespread, FAR more global, FAR more reaching, etc. than Hitler. We haven't seen the final end result yet, but we are in 1930 Germany with the rhetoric & buildup ramped up & supported globally on a scale that Hitler only dreamed of. And this is still over "the controversy in Zion". The more I dig deep into this, into the prophets, & into the prophecies of the NT, & research what is really going on in the earth NOW, the more I see it clearer & clearer. But if we have created a new theology which puts all these things as past & hyper-allegorized, & don't value the sum of God's Words, or have a heart to be moved & taught by the Lord, we can miss it. And we will be like those (who the scriptures call "mockers/scoffers") who say, "since the beginning of time all things continue as they were & yet He delays His coming". I used to not really fully understand or follow Art Katz when he spoke of these things & the end times Mystery of Israel in the last days 10 years ago when I would listen to him. I would not deny them, but tuck them into my heart & say "Lord, if these things are true, show me." And now, He is, & it's not through the prophetic words of men or the declarations of these truths primarily, but the careful, close, open-hearted, prayerful study & searching of the scriptures to see if these things are true. And the Lord continues to teach me & open up the scriptures, particularly the OT prophets, Jesus' prophecies, Revelation, etc. Now it is getting clearer & clearer & clearer. God is faithful & His Word is true. Anyways, what is coming on the prophetic timeclock of God concerning this land will be preempted with sociological, spiritual, physical, & geological signs, but the culmination & stamp of these things concerns Israel & the controversy of Zion. And a holocaust is coming that makes WW2 pale in comparison, the church will be called to respond to it, the antichrist will appear on the scene & fulfill prophecy, & Jesus Himself will come in the end to put an end to it all HIMSELF! This is what will make it all different than the past generations & past atrocities. And it's actually all right there spelled out & explained in Daniel, as well as Isaiah, Ezekiel, Micah, Psalms, Zechariah, The Gospels, Acts, 1 Thessalonians, Revelation, etc. This mystery I believe is prophetic & scriptural "meat" worth seeking the Lord on & studying out. I believe The Lord will confirm & open up the mystery of His Word to those who come to Him humbly in truth with an open Bible, open heart, & no preconceived notions from the recent doctrines of men.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/4/20 9:40

Re:

Bill,

"Is GOD mad or upset?"

After 2,000 years of His saints being slaughtered, He is obviously rich in mercy.

The One who told us to be merciful, is merciful Himself.

Luke 6:36
Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

The Lord wants more fruit (souls).

James 5:7
Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

2016/4/20 9:52
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

J, I understand, what I don't understand is all the drama behind this. Drama "an exciting, emotional, or unexpected series of events or set of circumstances".

2016/4/20 9:58Profile

Re:

I agree, Bill. Constant, emotional drama.

Where is the emphasis on Christ, here now on earth, alive in His people and ruling and reigning through them over the flesh, sin and Satan? Where is the excitement and joy of the indwelling Lord of Lords?

2016/4/20 11:42

Re:

Great post Jeff............bro Frank

2016/4/20 11:53

Re:

Jeff,

We don't have to get into a discussion on it, because of "incoming missiles", but just think about this. That is all I ask.

Satan deceived the Jews the first time Jesus came, into looking for a physical Messiah to rescue them from their carnal enemies.

Could Satan be doing it again, but this time working through Christians to validate the Jews belief that a physical Savior is coming to save them from their carnal enemies?

Jesus came the first time and saved man from their sins. Spiritual salvation. The Jews were looking for physical salvation.

Now, Christians are telling them that the Messiah will come and this time He is bringing physical as well as spiritual salvation.

Just want to throw that out there as food for thought. I personally believe this is the great delusion the Paul is speaking of that is coming on a large part of the Church that believes this.

Jesus already brought spiritual salvation and we are to be preaching the Gospel, now. Jews are and will continue to be saved in this dispensation. Why is there going to be yet another chance and another coming of the Messiah to save? Next time He comes, it is not to save.

I know what is going to happen now. I won't be able to have a conversation with you, so I will not try to. Just think about this.

2016/4/20 12:10

Re:

Julius,
I'm not emotionally dramatic. I don't think Frank is? I'm not sure if others are? We are just looking at a topic which was the last teaching of Jesus before the events leading to the cross, that's important in scripture, is preemptively discussed in all the prophets, etc. So while the in dwelling Christ, my identity in Christ, salvation, etc. are all preimminently important & foundational doctrines of our faith, we are just also looking at some additional prophetic "meat" in the words & teachings of Jesus, the apostles, the prophets, etc. Is that not Ok? Just spoken humbly & Honestly; when Philip Mauro & preterism were the main topic of all the threads & we were quoting Mauro more than Jesus, the apostles, & the prophets, I was wondering likewise; "where's Jesus? Where's the prophets? Where's the Bible & the full counsel of the sum of God's Words (in their full context)?" We are discussing something Jesus thought was important enough to make one of His last prophetic teachings before the cross to His disciples that was recorded in Holy Scripture for our edification, gleaning, & learning. That is ok to examine isn't it? If it was important to Jesus & Daniel said it was sealed until the time of the end, & all the prophets spoke of it, & the apostles mention it in the epistles here and there, I wouldn't say it's "unimportant", would you?
God Bless You Friend,
Jeff

2016/4/20 12:16

Re:

Julius,
I have thought about it. I even wondered? I read the preterists. I read the restorationists. I am studying it in length (you have no idea). I am seeing the scriptures themselves open up, faulty understanding be crushed by the context of scripture, & the Lord continues to edifying me in it, give me dreams affirming it, showing me errors in interpretation, etc. Either I am decieved or I am right where God wants me. 😊 I really think when one man said, "preterism is a gateway drug that starts the addiction to reinterpret the scriptures out of context" there was truth in it. I say that with no spear in my hand, but a humble, trembling heart.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/4/20 12:19

Re:

And by the way, Jesus is coming back to validate His words, the Father's covenants/promises, & to save Israel from their sins (& their enemies). That's the deception: that they are mutually exclusive.

2016/4/20 12:38

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy