SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Just "Normal" earthquake activity?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

I thought he was saying many of us used to believe in premillenialism. I could be wrong, and you are right Bear, the Islamic thing is relatively new. Makes sense since there was not this type of activity from Islam in the 1800s. Premillenialism seems to change and be dictated by whatever the world's dominate current events are.

2016/4/22 17:15

Re:

Or, prophetic fulfillments that can say "this is that" or likely so, are just easier to see rightly as they are actually coming to pass rather than pure theoretical future "guesses"

And it could be "just changing" (which is a whole other subject) or it could actually be accurate, right? 😊

2016/4/22 17:33

Re:

Quote:
by jeffmar1130 on 2016/4/22 17:33:09

Or, prophetic fulfillments that can say "this is that" or likely so, are just easier to see rightly as they are actually coming to pass rather than pure theoretical future "guesses"

And it could be "just changing" (which is a whole other subject) or it could actually be accurate, right?

Sounds like you are implying it could actually be wrong, too. Nice to know you are willing to change as the current events change.

2016/4/22 17:41

Re:

I don't think you understood me correctly Julius, but of course I could always be wrong. But the case purely from scripture is compelling. Way more so than for A Preterist Interp, a Dispensationalism Interp, or assuming a Roman Antichrist. Unbelievably more.

2016/4/22 17:54
proudpapa

Re:

bearmaster wrote :

///Bro what exactly are you basing your assumption on. Jeff has been saying that the Antichrist will be of Islamic descent. This view has only come up on the radar in recent years. And right now that view is still a minority view.
So are you saying that at one time you believed that the Antichrist was going to be of islamic xescent?///

I did consider it. things where going around a few years ago about Ahmadinejad being the antichrist, At the time I kind of doubted that he was, but I did entertain the idea of a muslim antichrist.

But that is not what I was implying by my statement to Jeff
when I wrote : "most of us at one time believed like you do"
I was implying his premillennial position it was in response to his addressing certain of us as : "Preterism/Amillineal/Historic/Replacement Theology Framework "not "REALLY" willing to look into other things"

I reilized in my teens that the freewill baptist church that I went to with my girlfriend at the time was off, in its teaching on the pretrib rapture, It neither felt right nor did I see it in Scripture , And when I pointed that out, The older church leadership did not take it real well.

For the longest time I did not know anyone who believed as I did : that the rapture was not pretrib, and than I ran across historic premillennialism and I identified myself as the such up untill just recentally.
Of which as I have stated before I am not as dogmatic as I seem on these forums.
but so far I have not come across anything as powerful as Mauro's "Things which must soon come to pass"

So far no one has had the power to convince me that I am on the wrong track,(thogh I am open to it) manipulation is just the opposit of power and flags go off when I see it.

add: //not "REALLY" willing to look into other things//

2016/4/22 17:56Profile

Re:

PP,
Respectfully, Considering theories of Ahmadjinadad as the antichrist is not the same thing as real study. I am in no way trying to "manipulate" you. Be sure of that. If you read a book from Phillip Mauro (again, a guy who said that if Israel became a nation again we must question the entire NT - that's just a fact & while some try to minimize or ignore it, or turn around quoting his own words as unfair), then I would just recommend reading one book called Mideast Beast. See if it doesn't challenge your previously held beliefs, FROM the scriptures.

Different peoples idea of "study" and "looked into it" Are different. All I'm saying is, if you read Phillip Mauro, "but haven't found anything else as compelling", I'm just asking, why wouldn't you be willing to read something else that I can almost guarantee you have not looked at some or most of, & consider you "might" be wrong about "something"? I mean you no harm friend, nor am I trying to manipulate you. Why is it when preterists & Preterism is pushed openly, then more low key, then defended like an empire, etc. but someone finally is willing to spend the time to address its issues & plead to at least consider another view, then it's "manipulation"?
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/4/22 18:28

Re:

Julius,

"Sounds like you are implying it could actually be wrong, too. Nice to know you are willing to change as the current events change."

Are you? Willing to be wrong & willing to change if in fact you are? No sarcasm. An honest question.
Thanks,
Jeff

2016/4/22 18:29
proudpapa

Re:

///, then I would just recommend reading one book called Mideast Beast. See if it doesn't challenge your previously held beliefs, FROM the scriptures.///

I might read it but I think I might start with : God's War on Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible [Walid Shoebat, Joel Richardson]

2016/4/22 18:34Profile

Re:

If I may make a suggestion, "The Islamic Antichrist" by Joel Richardson is better. It's the later edition culmination he wrote later alone (he separated from Walid as he got into some strange & radical views - A militant form of Roman Catholicism - FYI). It wets the appetite to realize this may actually be it. Then Mideast Beast goes deep into the scriptures point by point, verse by verse - FYI.

2016/4/22 18:39

Re:

Quote:
by jeffmar1130 on 2016/4/22 18:29:48

Julius,

"Sounds like you are implying it could actually be wrong, too. Nice to know you are willing to change as the current events change."

Are you? Willing to be wrong & willing to change if in fact you are? No sarcasm. An honest question.
Thanks,
Jeff

Absolutely, and it is proven by the fact that I have already changed my views. I used to be pre-wrath Rapture.

2016/4/22 19:02

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy