SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : ‘For the Record’: Is Iran Working Toward an EMP Strike?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

And the believers in Iran are not the Iranian revolutionary guard & ayatollahs in charge of Iran. Just like the baby killing, luring, war-mongering, greedy politicians in America don't represent me & other believers in the USA. But when it all comes down, the rain falls on the just & the unjust. God can driver & save His remnant in the midst of it all, &/or He can take some/many/most/all home with Him sovereignty as He please according to His will. Look back at WW2. WW3 will be a repeat scenario in form with much larger scope & consequences potentially with the proliferation of Nuclear weapons around the world, radical Islam growing and taking over large areas/governments, Sunni caliphate Islamists within NATO, etc.

When men like David Wilkerson, Dumitri Dudaman,,TD Hale, John Paul Jackson, Henry Gruver, Rick Wiles, & countless others share the dreams & visions God gave them, I don't think they are peddling fear, but sharing the prophetic burden/vision as God ordained when He gave it to them by the Holy Spirit.,

2016/2/28 16:02

Re:

I am not wanting to marginalize anything that you or Greg say, Jeff, so I won't. I am sure all these things will happen and probably even worse.

I will only add that many today have a full plate of suffering and lack before them already and must let tomorrow take care of itself while they are fully occupied with today, learning to seek God in the present for what they need. The only way to prepare for whatever tomorrow brings is by being faithful today in what God has placed before us in our lives. If we can't be faithful today in the "small things", we won't be faithful tomorrow in the "big things".

Jeremiah puts it so well.
Jer 12:5 If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?

And Jesus doesn't do a bad job, Himself.

Matt 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

And Paul...
1Th 3:3 That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto.
1Th 3:4 For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.

And Peter...
1Pet 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

1 Pet 4.

Let us take comfort in the Scriptures (Rom 15:4) and in knowing Christ and that He loves us and let's encourage one another to have confidence in Him and that He will speak to us and direct us in His time and at His choosing. Until then, nothing is stopping us from daily being the overcoming children of the Kingdom of God in which abides righteousness, peace and joy. (Romans 14:17)

2016/2/28 18:29
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Jeff:

I am in no way implying we should just stick our heads in the sand. However I do disagree with you on the scripture quoted because if an EMP strike is indeed eminent the end result will be about food, water, shelter, and clothing. Secondly I believe it tells us not to worry or be led about by a spirit of fear.

At this point the only thing I can do is pray and seek the Lords face. I am not personally being directed to do anything other than that at this moment in time.

Any motivation on my part that would be directed by fear or my flesh would be sin and futile. If and when the Lord does direct to do anything above and beyond what I am currently doing I trust the Lord will allow me to have ears to hear what the Holy Spirit would lead me to do next.

As for storing up food, water, and other materials of survival how long would I expect those things to last when my neighbors and family come to me and ask of bread and water? Can I deny them? Am I willing to defend my stockpile to the death? The answer for me is a resounding NO.

There have been many reports of underground tunnels, cities, highways, food, water, etc. under the USA. If this is true than that which they are greatly fearing may very well come to pass.

I would have a much greater desire to depart than to try and survive and possibly kill to protect my stores.

As the Lord supernaturally provided for Elijah in 1 Kings 17 or the children of Israel in the wilderness for 40 years He is able to provide for me should He will for me to survive for some greater and higher purpose.

We talk much about false prophets and those who look to profit by peddling fear here on SI. However I have yet to hear someone bring forth a word from the Lord on what we should be doing or preparing for next other than to watch and pray.

I believe when the time comes, God will speak and tell us to prepare, flee, or rest.

Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. (4) Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

Psalms 34:7-10 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. (8) O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. (9) O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. (10) The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

2016/2/28 21:41Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Brothers David and Julius,

Amen Amen AMEN!

We war not against flesh and blood and our weapons are not carnal, but mighty in the pulling down of strongholds.
"Our rest is a weapon against the oppression of mans obsession to control things"
None of us knows what tomorrow shall bring, tho if the Lord gives us another day let each of us serve His will with joy and advance His kingdom and be a light of hope for those round about us that do not yet know Him+:)

We must be mindful of the things of the Lord, set our minds on things which are above and not on earthly things and joyfully endure the spoiling of our goods. That the glory of our King might be revealed in our faith in Him who purchased us by His blood.

32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;
33 Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.
34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.
35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

2016/2/28 22:37Profile

Re:

Brothers while we are discussing the potential of an EMP. You might want to google search protocol Northern Thunder. This is a military operation that has been launched by Saudi Arabia and approximately 20 other Arab nations. Estimates range from several thousand tanks and airplanes, to approximately 350,000 troops. This is the largest military operation that has ever been held in that part of the region. This is being described as simply a military exercise.

However some are suggesting that this could be the prelude to an invasion by Saudi Arabia to the south and Turkey to the north of the country of Syria. The intention is to destabilize and overthrow the Assad regime. This regime is being backed up by Russia, Iran, and Hezbollah. The Russians have warned that any invasion of Syria could be construed as a declaration of war against Russia itself. Putin has threatened the use of tactical nuclear weapons.

Operation Northern Thunder started in the middle of February. It is set to conclude in about two or three days. Some are suggesting that if an invasion of Syria does take place. It will happen in the next 2 or 3 days.

Again somewhere saying that this would be the start of World War 3. In that it could draw the United States into direct conflict with Russia. And NATO as well.

For those of us that are looking at this from a prophetic viewpoint. This might be the start of the Ezekiel 38 & 39 war which would result in the invasion of Israel.

Interesting that much of the mainstream media is not reporting on this. Even Fox News. One would have to do an internet search. CNN has given some limited coverage of it. But probably the BBC and international news outlets are covering this far more than the American press is. It seems that the American press is interested in more of the antics of Donald Trump then the possibility of World War 3 breaking out. But then some have suggested World War 3 has already been in operation the last five years in Syria.

My share of the above with the understanding that ultimately our lives are in the hands of the Lord Jesus. My post is not meant to instill fear. But simply to point out whereas the threat of an EMP might lie somewhere in the immediate future. We could very well be looking at the use of tactical nuclear weapons in the Middle East perhaps in a few days.

Again simply my thoughts.

Bearmaster hunkering down in the bear den. But trusting in Jesus :-) :-) :-).

2016/2/28 22:51

Re:

When you think so much about the future and prepare for it, everything in the present is lost.

I read an article about a prepper recently, (will try to find it), where he zealously prepped for 3 years and at the end of those 3 years, came to the realization that he missed 3 years of his life and his family's life. The article is much better than my synopsis.

With that said, I learned a valuable lesson from a hurricane that hit me 7 years ago. It is good to have 2-4 weeks on hand and be sure to put some away for guests (neighbors). Having 2-4 weeks on hand does not take that much out of your life and then you can go back to living in the present. Amen!

2016/2/28 22:54

Re:

Brother Jay you are right. It never hurts to have some extra food and water on hand. I live in Little Rock Arkansas where we are impacted by tornadoes and ice storms. I remember one winter when a horrendous ice storm knocked out the entire electrical grid in Arkansas for several weeks. Those had no adequate resources were hard pressed. But those had adequate resources to last for a few days or even a few weeks came out well.

Point being it's always good to have extra food and water on hand for even natural disasters when they occur.

Bear

2016/2/28 22:58

Re:

No I would not defend what I have to the death or anything, & would share, especially with the body of believers, as the Lord led.

And if/when whatever comes does come, don't be surprised if how the Lord provides for you is bringing you across someone (or a group) that's a believer with prophetic gifting whom God had them prepare well in advance for themselves & others, especially those in the household of faith.

And I can't say it enough times, I'm not talking fear or worry, but sobriety, discerning the signs of the times, & totally walking with, listening to, & trusting the Lord in truth in all things, now and especially as the day draws nearer.

And yes Blaine, this Northern Thunder "exercise" is pretty amazing in scope, focus, & participating nations. Even if it didn't end up being the event itself, it certainly looks like a precursor to what seems inevitable at
this point. Turkey & Russia have went to war with each other a handful of times in history. Look it up. And when you add the Sunni/Shia thing, the fact that Turkey is in NATO, that Russia & America have been saber rattling for awhile now, etc., this is a pretty interesting time we live in. Not trying to hyper-sensationalize it, but if you really are aware of a lot of what is going on, you know this will be a key pivotal point in world history when we are looking back at it, based on all that has & is going on right now.

2016/2/29 1:26

Re:

Brothers the fact is there are global events that are taking place that warrant her attention. But as I said in a previous post the American press is more concerned about the antics of a certain billionaire running for president. Then the possibility of events that could lead to WWIII. To find out exactly what is going on in Syria I had to google other news outlets outside of the US.

So far this is the last day of February. I have seen no evidence of a Saudi / Turkish invasion of Syria. Perhaps the fragile ceasefire in Syria brokered by US / Russia may have something to do with this. Or the threat of a Russian response with tactical nuclear weapons may have cooled the jets of those wanting to launch such an invasion. Meanwhile ISIS continuous to launch its attacks. I get this feeling that we are sitting on a ticking time bomb.

However the American public and consequently the American church will continue to focus their eyes on the presidential election. And be mesmerized by the likes of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. The scary thing is one of these people could well become the Commander-in-Chief in November.

At this point. I rejoice that my faith rests in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. For that I say hallelujah!!!

Bear

2016/2/29 4:14

Re:

Also there's the fact that a total economic crash (not the bear-market downturn we are already in now, but a total collapse) is imminent according to every real major serious expert in economics on earth, from the successful independent billionaire investors, to the trends forecasters, to the economics & history buffs, etc. And the historical pattern has always been that when economies truly free fall collapse, "they take you to war". This is the "military industrial complex". It is known that large scale wars take the eyes of the general populace off of the governments' failures to provide a "bad guy" & rally people to the cause of fighting. And war is hostorically generally good for overall economics long term. The whole world is in a debt situation never before seen in all of history. Such scenarios were the end of empires in days past (Ancient Rome, ancient Chinese, ancient Great Britian, etc.). I know that sounds like conspiracy theory to some, but if you really study history, it holds true throughout time. As the wisest man alive in his day, Solomon, said in Ecclesiastes, "There is nothing new under the sun. The things that have been shall be again."

And yes Blaine, the mainstream media news are a joke these days. The stuff Hitler's propaganda machine would have been proud of. Rick Wiles' "TruNews" is pretty good about getting the world news sufficiently reported. I don't always agree with Rick about every single thing, but overall He is spot on. And some things he stated I was kinda "I don't know about that?" On, time proved him out to be right on. But his research & news reporting staff is very good. Amazing the things in the world that get reported everywhere BUT the U.S. MSM these days.

2016/2/29 10:08

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy