SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Peace, I’m out.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread

Re:

Hi Neil, what happened? I thought you got a clean bill of health last week? I called you this morning, will catch up with you some time this week.

Oracio, you write............

"You win Neil, you got what you wanted. You got brother Greg to side with you against me."

I think therin lies a lot of the problems with this forum now. Who would care whether Greg sides with you or not? A man should speak the truth in love regardless of what other men think. Greg is just a man like you or me and if he shuts down a thread he is either right of wrong. Its not about winning or losing. That is the problem with so many of the " theological threads." It becomes about winning or losing the argument or amassing others who will agree with you and then feeling that makes you right. It is not fruitful or beneficial.

Having said that, my heart bleeds for you as far as your personal situation is concerned brother. What you are dealing with is one of the hardest things to deal with and it can literally rip a man or woman in two. It can make a man harder and unmoving and more judgmental or it can break him and humble him and make him throw himself upon the Lord in order to survive with his heart intact and still open. I would love to think I would respond in the latter but I am not sure since I have not faced that. My prayers are with you brother. It is probably a good time to step back from things like this forum which is so rarely encouraging these days. God bless you and I pray that you will hear from God( not from men) how to move forward..............bro Frank

2016/2/17 11:08
alamb

High Point, NC

Re: Are You Afriad of Revival?

Neil, what a sermon! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I love this saint's radio show too. But this sermon was exactly what I needed this very night at this very time. I have been pretty discouraged the last two weeks. And even though I know that I know what I know, I still get pulled into looking at the circumstances, thus taking my eyes off Jesus. Then, just like Peter, I start to sink. My Spirit started to soar five minutes into the message. Thank you so much for your obedience to Him when He prompted you to put in the link before you ended your post. You are one of His chosen, the apple of His eye, created by Him and for Him, all for His Glory.

In Him,
alamb

2016/2/18 0:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy