SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : demonic oppression

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Really glad that you are seeing people for help John. Thanks also for hanging around here and for sharing more of your story. It sounds like what you are believing to be attacks could probably be prompted by your fear that God would condemn you for becoming angry though. I'm not sure if thats what you feel about it? It sounds like an anxiety thing youre experiencing there.

God isnt like that, He's an incredibly loving Father to you. Always willing to forgive a heart that just wants to follow his Lord.

A battered reed he will not break and smoking flax he will not quench. Mathew 12v20.

Ive been in that place where a wrong idea of the Lord can condemn our hearts. I used to think I would be frowned upon by the Lord if I forgot to write Jesus with a capital J in a letter to somebody

ps. Just seen Yeuhans posts, there's some good advice there.

2016/2/24 10:17Profile

Re:

No offence to you John but you have used the terms I, me, and my over 73 times in your last post. Thats most likely your major problem.

2016/2/24 10:38
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

It would be nice if there was a category on these forums if people could ask for help in their walk with the Lord. But only a set group of people could answer. I'm not asking to be part of it by the way.

I just think you have to put yourself on the line and expect a certain amount of wrath just to receive some help.

2016/2/24 13:40Profile

Re:

You are right I have become very self focused. I dont want to be, trust me I dont.

2016/2/24 19:57

Re:

You know what has been a sense of encouragement which has been a small light for me is the testimony and music by Dennis Jernigan. His music speaks a lot of the loving Father we have just as you guys have spoken to me about a lot. To be set free and know his love. One of his songs has really touched me is "It's Gonna be Alright Child". His music is beutiful and his testimony is very inspiring and hopeful for those struggling. Thanks guys for your help.

2016/2/24 20:01

Sing over me

Yes, John!!!!

I just watched this story of Dennis Jernigan too
What a glorious testimony of God's love and a changed life. Inspired me to speak more of the Lord's redemptive love in my own life.

It's called 'Sing Over Me' if anyone hasn't seen it.

Sister Leslie

2016/2/24 20:19

Re:

I am actually going right now to see a minister from a church I went to on sunday.

2016/2/25 12:26
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

We're all praying for you !

2016/2/25 13:33Profile
followthelamb

In Christ

Online!
 Re:

We are praying for you brother John 🙏

2016/2/25 16:16Profile