SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Report Details Why Gospel for Asia Lost ECFA Membership

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: Acts 5 5-11

Acts 5 5-11

5 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession
2 and kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part of it and laid it at the apostles’ feet.
3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost and to keep back part of the price of the land?
4 While it remained, was it not thine own? And after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? Why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? Thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.”
5 And Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and gave up the ghost. And great fear came on all those who heard these things.
6 And the young men arose and wrapped him up, and carried him out and buried him.
7 And it was about the space of three hours later when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in.
8 And Peter said unto her, “Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much?” And she said, “Yea, for so much.”
9 Then Peter said unto her, “How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? Behold, the feet of those who have buried thy husband are at the door and shall carry thee out.”
10 Then she fell down straightway at his feet and yielded up the ghost. And the young men came in and found her dead and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.
11 And great fear came upon all the church and upon as many as heard these things.

2015/12/17 12:16

Re: Julius21

Quote:
by proudpapa on 2015/12/17 11:19:53

RE: ///Funny you should mention Christian Aid.////

Sister Sandra was speaking about Christian Aid Ministries (an anabaptist relief Ministry)
I believe that it is of no affiliation with Christian aid Mission of Bob Finley

Thanks for the correction. I believe you are correct.

2015/12/17 13:33
proudpapa

Re:

When the Godly Fall by Keith Daniel

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=8195&commentView=itemComments

Powerful message for times like this.

2015/12/17 13:52Profile

Re:

Greg:

You wrote:

"These preachers are bringing great shame to the holy Name of God. The Lord will vindicate His Name. What a fearful time we are heading into."

so true

2015/12/17 15:23

"Gospel For Asia" Tsunami Orphan Fraud from 2005

This is from 2005. There is nothing new in the news about GFA it seems

"Gospel For Asia" Tsunami Orphan Fraud from 2005

They claimed to be helping 10,000 orphans and raised
millions based on their appeal letters.

KP said:

"Gospel for Asia is committed to be there for these children as long as God gives us this privilege. Already, we are responsible for some 10,000 boys and girls who have no one else to turn to. And we are taking this privilege seriously*providing water, food, clothing, shelter, medical care, and the nurturing and counseling these traumatized children require."

Sri Lanka, the April 27, 2005, Daily News (page 9):

"The most telling factor is the very small number of children who needed to be institutionalized in orphanages or homes after the disaster. According to State records, only 37 children were admitted to institutions of the 1700 who lost both parents. This is a hugely positive indication that Sri Lankan society, regardless of geographical area and ethnicity, still retain compassion and care for victims of so tragic a disaster.

http://faithmix.com/files/writings/ecfa_communication.htm

2015/12/17 19:35
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Julius,

I said Christian Aid Ministries (Berlin OH). This is different from the one you mentioned.

Sandra

2015/12/17 22:50Profile

Re:

Hi Ginny,

proudpapa did bring that to my attention. My apologies for confusing them.

2015/12/17 23:23
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
Julius21 wrote:
It is very, very important that KP Yohannon come completely clean if any of this is true. If he withholds anything, a stronghold will be left in his life that the Devil will use to destroy him.

Years ago, I was praying for someone to see the truth of a situation and I hope I can clearly explain what I saw but the Lord showed me brick wall and how the wall is held up by lies and half truths and how they are all interconnected (say, by an invisible thread).

So in order for one lie (one brick) to be revealed and be removed, five or six (or more) bricks will need to be pulled out of the wall as well. With the removal of these bricks (lies), the wall then becomes unstable and in danger of crumbling at their feet.

Even though God is in the brick removal business ;), some people are not capable of acknowledging that the one brick (holding up their wall) is a lie, let alone allowing it and the others connected to it to be removed.

We all have our walls and kingdoms that we've built unto ourselves that need to fall, KP is not alone in this.

Quote:
Julius21 wrote:
I know many are praying for this man along with those who enabled him. We should join together in prayer for a full disclosure and repentance for all concerned.

As with anyone needing to see the truth, pray with mercy and pray for them to have the courage to face the wall and be willing for it to crumble at their feet.... so the Lord can build it anew!!

God bless us all as we face our own walls,
Lisa

2015/12/18 7:28Profile

Re:

Good words, Lysa. Very, very true.

It does take courage to come clean especially where one has wronged a large population of the public. Public sins and deliverance are not overcome privately. They are overcome both privately and publicly.

Many times in the past in leading people in getting delivered from strongholds in their lives they still try to cover-up some things even though they are being honest about other things. The things they don't reveal are usually very embarrassing and hide even more things they need to be delivered from. That is why I said earlier that if one does not come completely clean, receiving full deliverance, strongholds will remain that the Devil will use to gain advantage and try to destroy the person. This is why God told the Israelites to "drive out all the enemies".

Without a doubt, something of this magnitude has many things associated with it. It is not just one sin and it won't be simple. If all of this is true, he will need "encouragement" to come completely clean and let God deal with every "corner" of his heart. The first thing to "encourage" him to come clean and be honest is to take all control of money and his ministry away from him. Many don't come clean just because they were caught but still remain in power. All power, control and status must be removed.

I have seen people get caught, self justify themselves and then go on to build a bigger kingdom. Very, very few will actually renounce all control, power, position and status and enter into a time of restoration with wise and discerning brothers.

But, we are getting way ahead of things because I don't think any wrong has been admitted to. God is in control and His purposes will be fulfilled.

2015/12/18 8:29

Re: another petition

I would like to start a petition as well as Jimmy has.
This request would have K.P. change his name to K.P. Yomammon.

It is much more reflective of who he really is and yet maintains
some the original characteristics of his well known name.

Of course if he come clean he could have a new name that only the Lord
can give him. Would do him a world of good if he really renounced this worlds
goods.

2015/12/18 10:11

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy