SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Is the Church Israel?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

No your purpose is to promote your anti-semitic views using a religion as the veneer. You sound like a mouthpiece for satan. Please go away

2015/12/2 18:08

Re:

I'm only quickly trying to reply to what Julius said to me:
Quote: "the church includes Old Testament and New Testament Saints....Act 7:38 This is he, that was in the CHURCH IN THE WILDERNESS"
We have two problems here, 1. "Church " is not a proper translation and causes confusion.
2. Jesus said that He is about to build something ( HIS Ekklesia ) and He became the Chief Cornerstone of that building. You can't be a Chief Cornerstone of an already existing building.
Just my views, I will not get further drawn into this.

May His Bride one day be spotless ! All Glory to the Lamb that was slain!
Blessings to all !

2015/12/2 18:45

Re:

Hi Markus,

Jesus Christ was the head cornerstone in the OT, too. We have to keep Jesus Christ central to all things whether in the NT or OT. Without keeping Jesus Christ as the center of the Word of God, we will not understand it, correctly.

Psalm 118:22 THE STONE which the builders refused IS BECOME THE HEADSTONE OF THE CORNER. (Cornerstone)

and in Zechariah.

Zec 4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the HEADSTONE thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

Peter was quoting what was known in the Old Testament.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

The Cornerstone of the "Building of God" is Jesus Christ and God has been building since Genesis. Abraham was a "called out one", who was looking for a "City whose builder and Maker was God." Abraham is part of the "Building of God", whose and the Cornerstone is Jesus Christ.

Quote:
by markuskiwi on 2015/12/2 18:45:11

I'm only quickly trying to reply to what Julius said to me:
Quote: "the church includes Old Testament and New Testament Saints....Act 7:38 This is he, that was in the CHURCH IN THE WILDERNESS"
We have two problems here, 1. "Church " is not a proper translation and causes confusion.
2. Jesus said that He is about to build something ( HIS Ekklesia ) and He became the Chief Cornerstone of that building. You can't be a Chief Cornerstone of an already existing building.
Just my views, I will not get further drawn into this.

May His Bride one day be spotless ! All Glory to the Lamb that was slain!
Blessings to all !

Markus, don't apologize or be intimidated. You are a good brother and allowed to share the word of God with us.

2015/12/2 19:10

isnt this a bit strange?

on Feb 2nd of this year 2015, Oracio Sandoval began a thread that 8 pages later had to be locked by Greg Gordon, and the original post by Mr. Sandoval was entitled .......

"The True Israel of God by L. R. Shelton Jr."

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=54107&forum=36&start=70&viewmode=flat&order=1

and this is EXACTLY the same article the poster known as Julius, just linked to buttress his CLEAR AGENDA.....both the same filth, from this apostate "preacher" in a thread 10 months apart!

How long Greg?....weren't you the one that was so adamant about "strong leadership" and not tolerating posters with agenda?

Oracio Sandoval and Julius have just been relentless over a LONG period to foist "replacement theology" on this forum.

the only reason I found the earlier LOCKED thread was that I googled "L.R. Shelton replacement theology" and the locked thread was hit number 5 or 6. Now if you agree with "replacement theology", that's fine, this is YOUR cyber property, but make a stand, either way. Its so obvious these two posters have agenda, divisive agenda....and are just relentless in their postings of this really really bad theology.

so , make a stand.

2015/12/2 19:29

Re: isnt this a bit strange?

Greg did not lock the thread because of the article posted by Oracio. I think you are misrepresenting him. I believe he locked it because of the incessant, immature "wringing of the hands" by you and a couple of others. It is a very good tactic and often works. It wears everyone down and to bring peace Greg will acquiesce to you. Your juvenile behaviour is astounding.

If you succeed Neil, which I fully expect you to, an important part of the Word of God can no longer be discussed. I have already resigned in my heart that you will succeed. That's ok. The Word of God is the Word of God and neither you nor I can change it.

You have not engaged in biblical discourse and pointed out one thing that we speak of that is incorrect from the perspective of the Scriptures. You are just resort to juvenile fits.

What you are trying to shut down, colors the whole Word of God. Why does Greg have to make a stand. He does not have to do anything of the sort. This is forum where brothers discuss, not accuse, or make threats.

2015/12/2 19:37
proudpapa

Re: isnt this a bit strange?

RE: ///and this is EXACTLY the same article the poster known as Julius, just linked to buttress his CLEAR AGENDA.....both the same filth, from this apostate "preacher" in a thread 10 months apart!///

Neil,
There is no agenda, I encourage you to search the archives and find one thread between the one of Oracio's from 10 months ago , and the one that Docs started shortly before your reinstatement, pertaining to "replacement theology" .

2015/12/2 19:43Profile

Re:

Neil stated

"How long Greg?....weren't you the one that was so adamant about "strong leadership" and not tolerating posters with agenda?"

It is clearly an anti _Jewish, anti-God, anti Jesus agenda. We saw it months ago
and this evil and wicked twisting of God's Word should no longer be tolerated,

BECAUSE it fosters hatred and then much worse towards God's people as history so clearly shows.

2015/12/2 19:52

Re:

You have not yet backed up your invective, NDY. You are just engaging in heinous name calling. Is this all you have to offer? Greg already warned you several times about using such words and disrespecting others.

I'm done with this thread, but I will continue to speak the truth of God's Word and I am always open to constructive feedback.

2015/12/2 20:03

Re:

the Lord JESUS CHRIST rebuke you satan

2015/12/2 20:04

Re:

And may the Lord bless and prosper you and Neil.

2015/12/2 20:06

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy