SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : prayers for Nick Flynn

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: to all

Dear All,
this may look bad to you all and i understand this,i thank you all for your comcerns and love you all dearly,we are all one with Christ,no body is higher or lower than any body esle,...
if you think ive have sinned then i cannot argue with you ,because this is where the scriptures are true...
i am in no pain or guilt and do not live from my feelings,i listen to the Lord and he has given me this man to save!i cannot argue with God,the bible is a guide for us to follow and learn by,...i understand this clearly!

No we do not have a child together!

i am in a place where the Lord has put me!and i am going to stay put until he says other wise!
thank you to all who are concerned for me,but the Lord works in ways that i do not understand myself,because its his will!

i am walking with the Lord ,even though it doesnt look like it!
and i do not want to course upset to any on this site,but at the moment we are going to have to agree to disagree!...
because if its you guys or the Lord i listen to its going to have to be Jesus!

Love to all in Jesus name
Marina xxxx

ps Tinluke,when Jesus died on the cross,he became sin and the Father could not look at him,so Jesus knows all about sin,in order to die for us he became all the sin in the world!!!

2005/5/25 4:16

Re:

to all please read:John 5:39,40,41

these are GODS own words!xxx

2005/5/25 5:10
Spitfire

Re: questions

Marina, are there people whom you believe know God and are more mature in the faith than you? Do you have others whom you fellowship with who think like you think? You say you are Christ. Who do you think we are? If you are Christ and we are Christ, then Christ must be double-minded, cause my Jesus is telling me you are wrong.

I am not Christ, Christ lives in me. I am his creation called to carry his testimony. I am his ambassador. I don't speak my words, I speak his words. Jesus said in John 15:10, "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love, even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." Jesus keeps the commandments. If you were Christ, you would keep the commandments, too. That's how we know you are wrong. You are asking us to believe something that contradicts the entire Word of God. I don't believe it. But, I love you. I do believe God is calling to your heart and desires to bring you into the Truth. I am praying for you. Love, Dian.

P.S. I did read John 5:39,40,41. It says, "Search the scriptures, for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. I receive not honor from men."

It says right there that the scripture testify of Him. Which ones do you believe? Can we hold to some and throw others out?

2005/5/25 5:48Profile
tinluke

New England USA

Re:

Dear Sister,

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree, but I will continue to pray for you and Nick. But consider this; Jesus didn't "shack-up" with the women at the well in order to show the love of the Father to her. It was the well of Living water that flowed from Him. It was the Living water flowing from Him that touched her dead soul and brought life to her!!

I totally agree with you that Jesus became sin on the cross for us, but we can't even begin to relized what He suffered! The Father whom He loved so much could not look upon Him because of our filthy, rotten, sin!!!! Like I said earlier; If you loved Jesus you would honor His sacrafice for you! We can't even begin to understand how much that precious gift cost Him.

In His Love, Tina :-)

2005/5/25 9:16Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Deceived

Psa 111:10 [i]The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.[/i]

The gig is up Marina. Either you are attempting to have a bit of sinister toying about here or you are in a great deception.

As Greg mentioned, that particular site is as muddy as I have seen, to attribute these ideals;

"[i]Truth is found in many sources…denominations, books, writings, songs, movies, life experience, religions because God is as He says He is…All and in all[/i]."

Is to misconstrue and add leaven, to go beyond what is written in scripture. It is but a slight twist to call evil good and good evil. No sense in attempting to reason out what is 'true' of false religions, of course they [u]contain[/u] [i]truth's[/i] or [u]use[/u] truths and so does the devil himself, is it not also [i]true[/i] that he is a liar? And did he not [u]use[/u] true scripture refrences only to contort them into a lie in attempting to apply them against the Lord?

The irony is in posting A.W.Tozer there if that was to lend credibility. And referencing the line Greg brought forth "We speak the hidden mystical wisdom of God-" It would be awfully difficult to reconcile that with these words:

"All he could hope to do, Tozer said, was to place the right emphasis at the right time. If in his writings the reader should discover something new, he should reject it, for whatever in religion is new is by the same token false."

A.W. Tozer ~ [i]A Twentieth Century Prophet[/i]

Psa 19:9 [i]The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether[/i].

The brethren here have been patient, compassionate, lovingly forceful, have asked you over and over again to answer questions and you refuse. There is no humility, no discussion, no considering, only this smug self satisfied reasoning that you can do no wrong because you are not you but... can't even bring myself to say it. This is the height of deception and I fear for you if you are unwilling to listen to the Godly counsel of those here. It is painfully obvious that there is much concern and little condemnation, but your reasoning of and from scripture is false. There is [u]much[/u] here on this site that could bring forth a truer understanding, if you were but willing, sadly that does not seem to be the case.

Either that or you are playing games. It is time to stop all this nonsense.

Quote:
i am in a place where the Lord has put me!and i am going to stay put until he says other wise!
thank you to all who are concerned for me,but the Lord works in ways that i do not understand myself,because its his will!

It is [u]NOT[/u] His will, read His word... [i][b]all[/i][/b] of it. You are only buttressing the error of our day, to either go beyond scripture or to re-write it in snippets and build a theology off of it. That is a definition of a cult and they are spreading like a disease across the land.

Psa 19:9 [i]The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether[/i].

Quote:
i am walking with the Lord ,even though it doesnt look like it!
and i do not want to course upset to any on this site,but at the moment we are going to have to agree to disagree!...

To late for that and besides if you really meant that you would humble yourself and listen and stop defending what is not defensible.
Quote:
because if its you guys or the Lord i listen to its going to have to be Jesus!

Earlier mentioned a message from David Wilkerson and guessing you didn't bother to give it a listen, but in answer to this...

"[b]No one hears clearer voices than those who are walking in disobedience[/b]"

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4461]Learning How to Love the Lord [/url] David Wilkerson

"Who in the days of his flesh, having offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and having been heard for his godly fear,
though he was a Son, yet learned obedience by the things which he suffered; and having been made perfect, he became unto all them that obey him the author of eternal salvation; named of God a high priest after the order of Melchizedek.
Of whom we have many things to say, and hard of interpretation, seeing ye are become dull of hearing. For when by reason of the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need again that some one teach you the rudiments of the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of solid food.
For every one that partaketh of milk is without experience of the word of righteousness; for he is a babe. But solid food is for fullgrown men, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil. Heb 5:7-14

The gig is up Marina, either come clean and converse here honestly, answering the questions being brought forth, consider others more highly than yourself even if it is to yourself that these fine people are lovingly exhorting you...[i]because they care for your soul[/i] or cease with this self deception. You are loved and welcomed but if you are unwillingly to consider all these things you will only find yourself further trapped by the illusions and false teachings that have thus far engulfed you. I fear for you and pray for you.

2005/5/25 9:31Profile
rocklife

usa

Re:

Quote:
well what can i say .... the Lord works in some strange ways and you never know why he does things this way ,but it is fun to watch.... myself and nick have just been away to alton towers [big theme park in england] and when we got back we had abit of a fall out,so nick went off to a pub to get very drunk...he stayed away for the night and got very worse for wear....when he returned the next day after work,he informed me his wallet had been stolen off the bar,it had all his cards and £150.00 in it .. he didnt say much but i could feel the anger coming from him ,he spent most of the night phoning all the credit card companys to cancel them..as this was going on i was saying thank you to the Lord because these are the beginings of his work ....poor old Nick he still has a long way to go until he gives up for good,but im glad i know the Lord is all in all and this is his way ...Thank you Lord for making Nick desperate AMEN xxxx

Marina, he will probably continue this kind of behavior when you have kids. You want a husband so irresponsible and waste money on himself and his habits, and be fighting like this with kids around?

My husband (who has now committed adultery and become a registered sex offender) promised me, without me even asking, to give up marijuana when I got pregnant, which was his lifestyle and daily habit. Instead, after we had the baby, he got worse, bringing home some heavey duty criminals and more drug dealers, then even choking me and trying to kill me twice, all in front of our baby. (I was not a christian, I became one after I moved out- the point is they can't change themselves even if they sincerely want to, we need God's help for this, and according to the Bible, He won't answer disobedient prayers, He won't even hear them)

You can't mock God, you will reap what you sow, if you want to be with a nonchristian and disobey New Testament, your sins will reap death.

Read and obey New Testament, read over and over and listen to Jesus Christ in the Gospels especially. He is not easy to follow. There is only one True Creator God, the Jesus you claim does not sound at all like the Jesus Christ of the Bible, the God of all Creation. Don't make up Jesus in your fantasy, get to know the real one.

2005/5/25 11:03Profile

Re:

dear spitfire,Yes it says "testify of me",there is no life in scriptures,there is only life in Christ!

dear Tinluke,Jesus did not "Shack up with somebody esle",because this was before SIN was delt with and as soon as Jesus died for our SINS it was over!

dear Crosscheck,
Your words are full of anger,Can this be the love of Christ?
i would never re write the bible and i have not said that i would,i have agreed the scriptures are true!!
the bible tells us the life of GOD and cannot give life ,only GOD himself can give LIFE....John5:39
I know the devil can use the scriptures against us....How can you be sure who is in the right here!I do not believe in Right and Wrong i believe in GOD,so i can not say you are in the wrong because your not!
Heb5:7-14 Yes i understand this ...little children,young men and Fathers
has GOD told you ,you are a Father?
Nobody is bigger or better then anyone esle on this site and i have not said once i am better then anyone esle!I am a nobody its the Lord thats the somebody if thats not being humble i dont know what is!!
also did Jesus enter our spirit or soul?because you keep saying praying for the soul???The spirit is the only REAL!!and its the holy spirit that shows us the true path of life,what happens when the scriptures run out?
Can you take your Bible to heaven?

i would like to say one more thing dear crosscheck,Please be careful about what you say about the christ as us web site,because you know what GODS like,he wont have any thing bad said about his own!!!this is not a threat,this is from GOD and i have not said anything bad about this site i have only praised it because i dont want things coming back on me either,

thank you for prayers!!!
with much Love ,JESUS xxx

2005/5/25 11:41

Re: to rocklife

to rocklife,
You became a Christian after all that happened,so GOD must of done something right to make you desperate for him AMEN!!The only time we turn to GOD is when something is going wrong!,when nice things happen to us we think Thank you Lord!What happened to giving thanks in ALL things!
also is saving another human being from death disobedient?

I have said nothing but wonderful things about GOD this is not mocking!

Also have i praised myself above others on this site?No i have said that i am willing to LAY my LIFE down for another,is this not being humble to the Lord ,giving him my life for him to use in any way he pleases...i am not living with this man just for pleasure or any other weird thing,this is for GOD and i cannot be sorry for the word of GOD and i will not listen to any other,but the voice of my FATHER

this will be a time wasting journey
to try and save me on this site because
i already have the WAY,the TRUTH and the LIFE!!
please go help those in need,the ones that really NEED it,who do not know the truth and feel them with life AMEN xxx

2005/5/25 12:11

Re:

Marina

Let me get this straight. Nick needs our prayers because he is not a professing Christian, has an alcohol problem, and is an unrepentant sinner. You profess Jesus and can continue to live contrary to His teachings because He has taken away (borne) your sins.

Seems like Nick is unkowningly sinning and you are willfully doing so and expecting Jesus to overlook it because you claim Him.

Does this sum it up? Don't you see how this is wrong?

We all stumble and sin, but we don't do so willfully, or at the very least we know our actions and continuing sin needs correction. What seems to be lacking in your rational is Repentance. You seem to have no shame.

At this point I wonder what anyone's prayers for you and Nick can accomplish.

I'm probably the last person SI participants would expect to say this, but please listen to the good advice they are giving you.

Bubbaguy

2005/5/25 13:35
Spitfire

Re: questions unanswered?

Marina, will you please look at my questions again and answer? I really want to know your thoughts on this.

Quote:
Marina, are there people whom you believe know God and are more mature in the faith than you? Do you have others whom you fellowship with who think like you think? You say you are Christ. Who do you think we are?

Quote:
the scripture testify of Him. Which ones do you believe? Can we hold to some and throw others out?

Thanks. Dian

2005/5/25 23:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy