SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : prayers for Nick Flynn

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

prayers for Nick Flynn

Hi to everyone..... My boyfriend is an alcoholic and a non christian,but God is knocking at his door at the moment and he is opening then shuting the door again ,its very strange what is going on here and theres nothing i can do,only pray God does somsthing quickly before i go totally nuts HeHeHeHe anyway i know Gods in control,and he loves Nick through me,because if i didnt believe in the Lord i would be abit stuck right now ,since Gods shown me this web site he has given me hope that you guys can speed up the process,i know that Gods timing is prefect and i know that a few extra prayers for Nick and myself would not be lost ..... so anyone out there reading this please say a few words of faith to the lord for Nick ....Amen ;-)

2005/5/12 8:00

Re: prayers for Nick Flynn

My Lord and my God, you are so wonderful and generous. Lord there is nothing that blesses You or Your Son Jesus more than to see someone lost repent and put all their blessed hope in You. So I ask you oh Lord, by Your mercy and grace that flowed down Calvary's hill, to reach out to this dear saint and to Nick. Save him, bless him, reveal Yourself to him, have Your way and will in this situation, in Jesus Holy and Sacred Name we pray. Amen and amen.

2005/5/12 8:40

Re: thank you

thank you to all who have said prayers for Nick,God has already placed his hands on him,and now we can just watch and see what Gods got in store for our loved Nick.......Nick has no idea how much love he has right now and its wonderful to sit back and let the Lord work....its going to be a bumpy ride and i thank God he has the strength for me to love Nick unconditionly [even though sometimes i want to scream at him hehe]All i can do now is wait.....Thank you lord and bless Nick x x x x :-)

2005/5/13 7:41
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: as well

Marina...

Mutual expression here. Same problem, different addiction with my wife Lisa, it's been mentioned here before. She knows the Lord and ... Only He can do anything with this, there is no other answer, it just has to break from the inside out.
To get at the core of the problem...

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

You have my sincere intercession for Nick and if it comes to mind please pray for my wife. I know very well what you are going through

2005/5/13 8:13Profile

Re:LISA

All of us have the spirit of Christ in us ,if we believe it or not,and as soon as we pray in the Lord things get done....
Lord i pray that Lisa will know you as her life and she will let you have your way Lord,and i pray she will know no other way but your life in hers AMEN ;-)

2005/5/13 8:43
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Thanks

Thank you sister...so very much. Amen and amen

2005/5/13 8:56Profile

Re:lords work

well what can i say .... the Lord works in some strange ways and you never know why he does things this way ,but it is fun to watch.... myself and nick have just been away to alton towers [big theme park in england] and when we got back we had abit of a fall out,so nick went off to a pub to get very drunk...he stayed away for the night and got very worse for wear....when he returned the next day after work,he informed me his wallet had been stolen off the bar,it had all his cards and £150.00 in it .. he didnt say much but i could feel the anger coming from him ,he spent most of the night phoning all the credit card companys to cancel them..as this was going on i was saying thank you to the Lord because these are the beginings of his work ....poor old Nick he still has a long way to go until he gives up for good,but im glad i know the Lord is all in all and this is his way ...Thank you Lord for making Nick desperate :-D AMEN xxxx

2005/5/20 8:41
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Not our ways

Marina...

That this might rub off on us all. What an incredible laying hold of your sprit the Lord has!
What an encouargement you are, what perspective! This will be something to watch develop, my prayers are with you dear sister and for Nick.

My!

Take a gander over to some interesting parallels with what is going on with Mekdi here [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4320&forum=44] Pray, Prayer and Praying[/url]

2005/5/20 9:41Profile
moreofHim

Re: Lord is working

The Lord is at work! I know He is! :)

In Him, Chanin

2005/5/20 10:36Profile
dohzman

Please read this and consider your ways

I hate to be the wet blanket here , but don't they preach against being unequally yoked over in England? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? Sis you can do what you want with your life. But if you clearly walk contrary to the word of God you're walking in the flesh and not the Spirit and therefore you 'll reap accordingly. I don't mean to be hard or harsh ,I'm trying to be gentle, but let me give you this example. If I was to steal for a living, can I then go to God and ask Him to bless my livelyhood?He would not, not matter how successful I became in stealing. In the same way, you're asking God to bless or save your boyfriend and while I believe God will hear prayers for your boyfriend God cannot condone or approve of your relationship since its set against His word. Application of God's word is important, It's not the hears of the Word of God that are justified but the doers . You stay in this relationship and you'll have a rollercoaster ride of emotions and unless(and that's a big unless) God intervienes you end up with a broken heart and possibly years worth of damaged emotions, not to mention the feeling of having let Jesus Christ down. The mortal down side far out weighs any positives you might be experiencing in this relationship. Sorry sis, but that's the truth, please give it some prayerful thought. Bro. Daryl

2005/5/20 12:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy