SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Are we being driven by fear and paranoia???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Quote:
I have become increasingly wary of government controlled (at least heavily influenced) news media, various military industrial complexes, spy agencies of various countries, the world's biggest banks, pharmaceuticals and the Global Warming crowd. What can you really believe is real today? With all the false flags that have been exposed most people do not believe what the news is feeding them anymore.

Now, we are being told all over YouTube that Paris was a false flag. Not that people didn't die, but that it was orchestrated somehow.
http://youtu.be/S7xU0aD2BB8

The world is crazy and going off the deep end and human life means nothing as long as the NWO "agenda" is achieved.

I'm not paranoid, I just know that all I can really believe is the Word of God.

I found it very interesting to note that this mainstream media news reporter (CBS News, see vid below) is saying what many alternative news sources have been trying to prove all along, namely, that the US government and its allies purposely helped create ISIS and have been funding and arming them with massive amounts of weapons, in order to create tension in the middle east and destabilize it, in order to overthrow Assad in Syria for self-serving political reasons. It is a bit surprising to me to see the mainstream news come out with this. But I’m thinking it could be part of a controlled opposition operation. In case you want to know what controlled opposition means, I came across this definition: “A controlled opposition is a protest movement that is actually being led by government agents. Nearly all governments in history have employed this technique to trick and subdue their adversaries. Notably Vladimir Lenin who said, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1aDciHCejA

Indeed, in the end, the only True and Faithful Witness we can absolutely trust is the Word of God, the Lord Jesus Christ.

2015/11/20 17:12Profile
roadsign

Re:

Quote:
The world pales in comparison to how wicked the religious system is and always has been.

I am concerned about the Church's attitude and conduct to everything that is happening and what drives this conduct.

“They will run as though fleeing from the sword, and they will fall, even though no one is pursuing them.” Lev. 26:36

The Old Testament literature is becoming more and more contemporary. It’s as if we are re-living the fall of ancient Israel. .... Assyria invasion, etc...

2015/11/20 18:14Profile

Re:

Julius / Oracio

What you wrote explains what we read in 1 John 5:19 "and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one."
Matthew Henry is correct when he writes: "All mankind are divided into two parties or dominions; that which belongs to God, and that which belongs to the wicked one.

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts writes in his blog: "Within one hour of the Paris attacks and without any evidence, the story was set in stone that the perpetrator was ISIL. This is the way propagada works. When the West does it, it always succeeds, because the world is accustomed to following the lead of the West."

The first reports we had here were from CNN which is controlled by those who want to control us. It was sad to see that many of us here on SI were quick to respond to that report to discuss strategies and trying to come up with answers against terrorism. The situation is far more complex (then what we know from CNN ) and yet so simple. When it gets dark it is because the light disappears.
The "strategy" needs to come from God's word. "Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

2015/11/20 18:44

Re:

Diana I think we are reliving the fall of ancient Israel. But also and we are rushing toward the soon return of Jesus Christ.

2015/11/20 19:21

Re:

I'm sure the traditional media is doing its part to spread the fear that the terrorists want to see. Of course the terrorists are driven by demonic forces. And Satan is the one who instills the fear.

I can understand the unregenerate being fearful. But what I can't understand is Christiane being driven by fear. These Christians can quote verses such as perfect love drives out all fear. And God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind. And yet the same Christiane want to run out and buy more ammunition for their handguns thinking that will protect them.

Congress has now passed more controls over immigrants coming in from Syria and Iraq. Yet some of the information I have read suggest that the few Iraqi and Syrian refugees we have in this country have already been vetted through a strenuous two-year process. So are we any safer?

We can perhaps believe a collective sigh of relief believing that we're safe from the jihadist. But what about other dangers that believers may face in this nation?

A few months ago. Some saints were on their way to a prayer meeting and Bible study in Charleston South Carolina. Not realizing that one Wednesday night they would not return. But be in the presence of Jesus. For a young man who was welcomed into their Bible study throughout a weapon and executed nine precious saints. The young man was not a jihadist. But he was hoping to ignite a race war. Who kept him out of the country?

Who would have thought a few weeks ago that students who attended a college in Roseburg Oregon would not return to their families and loved ones. But instead would be gunned down by a demonic crazy student. They were gunned down for their faith in Christ. The young man was not a jihadist. But one who dabbled in the occult. And with other issues came under satanic control and guns students down for their faith in Christ. Who kept him out of the country?

Who would have thought that a precious young sister would be the victim of a brutal home invasion and be offered into the presence of Jesus by a fatal gunshot wound. The woman was trying to protect her child. This occurred in Indianapolis Indiana. The person who broke into her home was not a jihadist. But probably someone looking for drug money. Who kept him out of the country?

We may feel good about keeping the jihadist out. But according to intelligence reports there may be sleeper cells already operating in this nation. But even if we were to keep the Muslims under control. Satan will find other ways the threaten the lives of Christiane. The question is in whom are we putting our hope? In whom are we trusting for protection?

Ultimately our protection must come from the Lord Jesus Christ. There are demonic forces that are of work that will seek to destroy the Christian. It is in Christ and Christ alone who must protect us. We must put on the full armor of God as Paul outlined in Ephesians 6. Ultimately it is God who must be our shield and defense. For even if government were to protect us from the jihadist. There are other satanic forces that will seek to destroy us. So again it is God who must ultimately protect us. For if our protection is not coming from Him. Then man's protection will ultimately fail.

Brothers and sisters these are my thoughts.

2015/11/20 19:39

Re:

Quote:
by roadsign on 2015/11/20 18:14:54

Quote:
The world pales in comparison to how wicked the religious system is and always has been.

I am concerned about the Church's attitude and conduct to everything that is happening and what drives this conduct.

“They will run as though fleeing from the sword, and they will fall, even though no one is pursuing them.” Lev. 26:36

The Old Testament literature is becoming more and more contemporary. It’s as if we are re-living the fall of ancient Israel. .... Assyria invasion, etc...

Brilliant observation, roadsign.

And for those living like it is the Old Testament, it should not come as unexpected to them but for some reason it does.

Quote:
by markuskiwi on 2015/11/20 18:44:24

Julius / Oracio

What you wrote explains what we read in 1 John 5:19 "and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one."
Matthew Henry is correct when he writes: "All mankind are divided into two parties or dominions; that which belongs to God, and that which belongs to the wicked one.

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts writes in his blog: "Within one hour of the Paris attacks and without any evidence, the story was set in stone that the perpetrator was ISIL. This is the way propagada works. When the West does it, it always succeeds, because the world is accustomed to following the lead of the West."

Did you know it was legal for the American government to propagandize the American people? I will find that law and post it. How much are we being propagandized? Lot of false flags these days and crisis actors showing up in multiple places. Also, it is a known fact the CIA employs media personnel such as newscasters and reporters.

2015/11/20 21:37

Re:

Markuskiwi,

I found it (the Propaganda Law). It is a small amendment in the latest Defense Authorization Bill.

The next defense authorization bill to be proposed by the American congress contains a not-so-publicized amendment that would legalize the use of propaganda on American citizens. The bill would indeed nullify an existing law that (supposedly) protects U.S. audiences from misinformation campaigns conducted by its own government. In other words, Americans could now be subjected to the hardcore, massively manipulative and disinformation-filled propaganda that is usually reserved for foreign countries such as Iraq. Yes, the American public is the new “enemy” to brainwash and the internet will be an important battlefield.

Readers of this site might ask: “Since when Americans were NOT subjected to propaganda?”. That is a true assessment. Most of the articles on this site effectively describe how mass media products are filled with propaganda and disinformation that is communicated to the American public. The new bill would however legalize the process, making it official and out in the open. While propaganda in the United States was always somewhat covert and disguised as something else, the new bill apparently seeks to form an actual Orwellian Ministry of Truth, where propaganda is just part of daily business. If you believe that mass media is full of BS now…there’s apparently a lot more of it coming our way soon.

Here’s an article on the “propaganda” bill.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/new-bill-legalizes-government-propaganda-and-disinformation-on-american-citizens/

Check this out:
It’s Already Happening: Authorities Are Using Paris Attacks To Rush New Mass Surveillance Laws
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/already-happening-authorities-using-paris-attacks-rush-new-mass-surveillance-laws/

The CIA and government officials around the world are using the Paris attacks to push brand new surveillance laws. And it was all planned in advance.

While democratic systems usually take months (if not years) to pass new laws and legislation, it only took a few days after the Paris attacks to slap honest citizens with more surveillance laws. Several organizations are indeed capitalizing on the fear and panic caused by the attacks to bring forth a brand new agenda that takes a bold new step towards total government surveillance. What’s worse: Leaked information proves that authorities were waiting on a terror attack to go forward with their plan.

In a leaked e-mail written by Robert S. Litt, the intelligence community’s top lawyer during the month August, the plan is clearly outlined: There is a lack of support for the banning of encrypted communications but a terror attack could quickly turn the tide.

“Although the legislative environment is very hostile today, it could turn in the event of a terrorist attack or criminal event where strong encryption can be shown to have hindered law enforcement.

There is value keeping our options open for such a situation.”
– Washington Post, Obama faces growing momentum to support widespread encryption

Only a few months after this e-mail, a terror attack occurs in Paris. Only a few hours after the attacks, news strangely blamed “encrypted communications”. Only days after the attacks, officials are calling for…the banning of encrypted communications.

2015/11/20 21:48

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy