SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Are you ready for the big reveal?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
PosterThread
proudpapa

Re: dspks

could you please clairify that you do not believe that "Eve "the mother of ALL living" includes all the animal kingdom

2015/10/4 22:39Profile
dspks

Dakotas

Re: "shell game"

I admit...

I am an:
"alien-denier" :)
The original post asked for scripture... to deny "alien" life...

When it comes to "life", I am talking about... "life" created in the image of God... so I quoted scripture...

Isn't EVE the mother of "all life" that were created in the image of God...

If that is the case... the conclusion is simple.

When it comes to "bacteria or other single cell creature" on other planets... NONE have ever been found.

Remember, NASA has NOT found "WATER" on Mars, (as we know "water")... read their articles, you will find the word's "probable", "hopes", "maybe", "under certain conditions" through out their "findings".

One article quotes: "While the discovery doesn't by itself offer evidence of life on Mars, either past or present, it does boost hopes that the harsh landscape still offers some refuge for microbes to cling to existence."

Really? OK... convinces me!!

Another NASA "shell game":

Remember all the "planets" they have "found" which could be "earth-like"... are only stars they see that wobble... that's all.
Their assumptions go to the extreme when they suggest these stars wobble because they have "earth-like" planets revolving around them.

Portion of one article:
"But if they can't even see the planets how are they going to discover anything useful? Scientists can use the wobble to work the planet's mass and distance from the star. They can measure the wobble using the Doppler effect."
http://www.planet-science.com/categories/over-11s/space/2010/09/it%E2%80%99s-in-the-shake-and-wobble!-.aspx

Oh no, Vulcan's exsist!!! Help!!!

They have NEVER "found" earth-like planets.

NASA is desperate ...
here and there they "discover" "strange new things"... why, to keep our money coming in to fund their projects.
I believe man did land on the moon... I watched the moon landings, live! :) (I'm almost as old as Galileo... as a matter of fact, I knew Galileo...) :)
The variables out-weigh the risk in sending men to Mars.
Don't forget, the movie, "The Martian"... is only a M O V I E.
Enough said...

2015/10/4 23:28Profile

Re: "shell game"

Ha, ha, ha!!!

You nailed it dspks!

NASA is desperate. They are doing their best to justify their own existence.

And seriously, could Eve be the mother of anything else but a human?

If these scientists would only turn to Jesus Christ in faith and start to read His word, all their questions would be answered.

1 Corinthians 1:18-19
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

https://pjmiller.wordpress.com/2015/11/06/the-big-blood-moon-fizzle/

2015/10/4 23:38

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy