SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Professor Stephen Hawking backs new search for aliens

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re:

Amen Nigel!

I have done a fair amount of study into this topic, both as an unbeliever and later as a believer. If you study what the "aliens/demons" tell people its an antichrist message, very similar to what the newage movement believe.

There is a strong delusion that is going to be poured out on the earth in the not too distant future and those that have played games with God will be offended with what they hear and see. The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

Let me just point out that in the end it's not just the antichrist that will rise up, but a unholy trinity consisting also of the dragon and the false prophet. I can see nothing in scripture showing the later two to be human. On the contrary they both seem to be supernatural beings.

Blessings Steve

2015/7/22 23:52Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

One can only read Genesis 1 & 2 to realize that the only life God created is here on the earth and under the 3 heavens.

Only God and His angelic host occupy the third heaven. God created man on earth from the dust of the ground in His image. All life according to Genesis is only here, grass, plants, fruit bearing trees, and animals and mammals in the sea and on land.

I will not print all the scriptures but look at Proverbs 8 where wisdom says that she dwells. Gods wisdom has always existed in the heavens and upon the earth, wisdom was there before, during, and after all that God created. But it is only with mankind upon this earth that Gods wisdom can dwell and be shared.

Proverbs 8:30-31 Then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him: and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him; (31) Rejoicing in the HABITABLE PART of His EARTH; and my delights were with the SONS of MEN.

Psalms 16:3 But to the saints that are IN THE EARTH, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.

All that God loves and that has life is only contained in this world and earth.

Stephen Hawking and any words that come from his mouth are utter foolishness Psalm 14:1 and Proverbs 1 sum this man up. God is laughing at him and mocking him, he is nothing but a shell of a man completely devoid of the living God.

2015/7/23 8:27Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-33641648

"Earth 2.0' found in Nasa Kepler telescope haul"

Now they are just making even more wild fanciful claims. :)

2015/7/23 15:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy