SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prophetic Credentials.....

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
PosterThread
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re: Groanings which cannot be uttered...

Quote:

Jimm wrote:
Let us not discriminate the eyes or the ears of the body because they do not perceive, as we perceive, or as an exhortation to become an eye or an ear...

When we finally all meet one day, I think that we are going to be surprised as to those who were actually seeing correctly.

2005/5/18 15:11Profile
Rahman

Re: Prophetic Credentials.....

Brother Jimm, you signed off;
"Sighs and tears ... James"

By Job, i think you've got it"! ... ;-)

2005/5/18 18:06Profile
Rahman

Brother Zeke you wrote;
"When we finally all meet one day, I think that we are going to be surprised as to those who were actually seeing correctly"

In the presence of God Himself i'd be surprised if anyone even cares ... :-P

2005/5/18 18:10Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

James
thanks for that last post. Hey i haven't seen you in a couple of days 8-)

Dorcas
i hope that post helped some, I'm certainly no expert on it all but I do have a testimotny that i can share and will do so.

2005/5/18 19:38Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hi Dorcas,

Not in the least, just wanted to bring some other thought into all this

2005/5/18 22:33Profile
dohzman

Re:

I like the word servant, it levels the playing field , keeps us all as equal, humble. When rewards are handed out in heaven it'll be the weak and the insignificant who shine the brightest. That dear sister who seemed to timid to speak but holed up with God in prayer and moved mountains while on her knees. That brother who worked over time because he had a burden to support missionaries or other ministries and working overtime was the only way he could do it. They are the great ones. (I posted this early in the thread, figured it was a good place to repost it) Blessings in Christ, where obedience is the only real guage of spirituality.Bro. Daryl

2005/5/18 22:48Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re: Temples of God

Quote:

Rahman wrote:

Brother Zeke you wrote;
"When we finally all meet one day, I think that we are going to be surprised as to those who were actually seeing correctly"

In the presence of God Himself i'd be surprised if anyone even cares ...

So whose presence are we in now? :-P 8-)

2005/5/19 1:14Profile
dohzman

book

A really good book to read would be "Visions beyond the vail" I'll need to look through my books to find the author though. It's an awesome look at heaven.

2005/5/19 1:22Profile
Rahman

Brother Zeke you wrote;
"So whose presence are we in now"?

Hmmmm ... maybe i misunderstood your initial post ... :-(

i thought you were refering to when we're all together in glory is when we might be surprised, in the actual literal "presence" of God, like in Paul's "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord" ...

We're all in God's presence now, but not how we're gonna be, literally reigning with Him as kings and priests forever ... Man what a time! ... :-D

2005/5/19 9:04Profile

Re: More from Tozer

"No man is a good preacher who is not willing to lay his future on the line every time he expounds the Word. He must let his job and his reputation ride on each and every sermon or he has no right to think that he stands in prophetic tradition".

"Any man with fair pulpit gifts can get on with the average congregation if he just "feeds" them and lets them alone. Give them plenty of objective truth and never hint that they are wrong and should be set right, and they will be content."

"On the other hand, the man who preaches truth and applies it to the lives of his hearers will feel the nails and the thorns. He will lead a hard life, but a glorious one. May God raise up many such prophets. The church needs them badly".

- A.W. Tozer

God help us all.

2005/5/19 9:05

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy