SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Megachurch Leader Claims ‘Divine Wind’ Moved Him to Fully Accept Members Practicing Homosexuality

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Jesus said this to the church at Thyatira.....

"Nevertheless I have a few things against you,
because you allow that woman Jezebel,who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols."

Jesus said he has things against those in the church, NOT because they are practicing immorality, but because they ALLOW others to teach it is OK.

I would be very concerned that any would put themselves in a position of conflict with the Lord Jesus Christ, where He is against you because you would agree with or even vote for this type of freedom! You have much more to lose here than earthly riches or lifestyle, you are in danger of losing your soul.

2015/2/5 7:10Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: Jesus said he has things against those in the church, NOT because they are practicing immorality, but because they ALLOW others to teach it is OK.

Fearsome - thanks for pointing that, over the last fews days my mind is being renewed a transformation if you like is ongoing.

Quote: Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

I was thinking about the church last night, how it has compromised so much with the world and bowed to down to it's standards. How some preachers are dragged on to the TV and they just squirm when confronted, with no backbone or conviction..

Then I began to imagine a church, where the Holy Spirit was tangible, that held to what Gods says with no compromise and preached the message of the Gospel strongly, a church that was full of light with men and women sold out for the cause of Christ, ones that were over-comers, they had overcome Sin in there own lives a royal priesthood, a Holy people for God's own special possession.

Then I began to imagine the stir they caused as they went out to the world, I imagined them marching out across Scotland into England, Ireland, Wales across to Europe, Africa and America to the very ends of the earth. The world would cry these people have caused trouble all over the world have now come here saying that there is another king, one Jesus.

The vision: All of Gods people, moving in all of power, reaping all of Gods harvest in all of Gods world..

Edited to add a wee bit

2015/2/5 18:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy