SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : "There's no persecution in the Holy Land … unless you share your faith,"

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
proudpapa

Re:

Brother HezWelling,

would you please read what is written instead of jumping on the defensive and personally attacking.

2014/10/16 18:47Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE:///You must asked yourself at a time when anti-semitism is on the rise in this world, simply meaning this; that the powers of darkness are influencing both the world and so called christians into that way of thinking, that you are jumping on the band wagon///

Perhaps you are right brother,
I find myself a bit confused as to what seems to be almost an exceptance of unsaved Jewish peoples as though they are saved but may I certaintly not jump on any kind of anti-semitic bandwagon. May I be as the ten boom family and willing to lay my life down for the Jewish people.

2014/10/16 19:36Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: Perhaps you are right brother,
I find myself a bit confused as to what seems to be almost an exceptance of unsaved Jewish peoples as though they are saved but may I certaintly not jump on any kind of anti-semitic bandwagon. May I be as the ten boom family and willing to lay my life down for the Jewish people.

I don't understand it, but I have a love for Israel and the Jewish people, does that mean that I think they are saved or would accept them as such.. Nope... and I would fully expect to be mocked and persecuted by hardcore zealots if witnessing to them..

Oscar Schindler story sticks in my mind as he gave an unselfish love, of sorts, to the Jews...

2014/10/16 22:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy