SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : What is the rapture and what happens before the rapture

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
PosterThread
budgie

Re: to Lysa

Thanks Lysa for the POONEN sermon
I have just listened to that Brilliant message by Zac, I always find him to be truthful and challenging, he has certainly walked a path for God, he brought out some beautiful truths in the sermon, keeps us focused.

2014/11/23 21:10Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Budgie,
I have given to you what God has given to me.
Jesus said John was Elijah if you care to accept it.
You are part of the group of people that didnt care to accept who Elijah is.You are treating scripture like its the law and that you are in a court case.Scripture is their for God to inspire.Also you are taking what is simply true and changing it to suit your arguement but by and large the bible is simple
Yours Staff

2014/11/24 8:19Profile
budgie

Re: hello staff member

It saddens my heart that you feel and say what you have just said
I have expressed only the words of jesus god paul and john
The only theory i have presented are their words and in the sequence they have presented
I have never denied john as being Elijah and have never denied elijah coming again
What i have said are the very words of god
If god states in Rev 20 that this is the first resurrection then i believe him
If paul states that there is an order to the resurrection
Then i believe him
If jesus said he is coming after the tribulation
Then i believe him
If paul states that the rapture happens after Jesus comes and after the resurrection
Then i believe him
If that is being legal and law then at least i am being obedient to him and basing my doctrine on his words not the ear tickling words of lies from man
I will continue to believe and trust in his words
Give me one verse where Jesus states he is coming before the tribulation
Give me one verse where the rapture comes before the resurrection
Give me one verse where god himself is declaring another resurrection Before the first resurrection
Give me a verse where it states that the resurrection comes before the tribulation
There are not any
I will therefore trust in what god paul john and jesus state so clearly stated
I will agree with the truth not on a mans theory that is not based on the word of God

2014/12/2 0:44Profile
budgie

Re:

Mike bickle has brilliant and balanced end times teaching
Certainly not ear tickling
Joel Richardson latest end times eye witness news dvd is worth watching and his other teachings

2014/12/2 0:49Profile
psalm1

Re:

Quote "If God states that the Bride makes herself ready after the whore city is destroyed by the 10 kings then it is."

That is rev 19 and that is NOT what it says.
Here is the accurate rendering;
"7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his WIFE hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints."

She has become the wife,and there is no reason that she was "made ready" after the babalon destruction.
There is nothing at all there that would indicate she was ready before the destruction. It does not at all say when.

Quote "If God says it is the First Resurrection then it is."

Show me this 1st resurrection.

2015/1/27 0:07Profile
psalm1

Re:

Quote "This is the one verse in the bible that suggests the traditional rapture popularized by Darby and Schofield after Margaret McDonald's prophetic utterance in 1830. "

She was postrib and believed the GT was needed for "purification"
A familiar ring amoung postribbers.
I suppose under your template the postrib doctrine started with her.

And no,pretrib was "started" by the bible. Is that early enough?

Quote "The verse is intended to comfort these fairly new converts with simple assurance that at the last trump they would be joined both to their Savior and their loved ones"

Nope,there is an indication however of their maturity;
6 And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.
7 So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.
8 For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.
9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

BTW, How do postribs explain this away;
1 thes 3;13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

2015/1/27 0:27Profile
psalm1

Re:

"where the First resurrection takes place and that is in rev 20 at the Coming of Christ."

Rev 20 says no such thing.

2015/1/27 0:30Profile
psalm1

Re:

"Mike bickle has brilliant and balanced end times teaching
Certainly not ear tickling "

The gride/groom dimension,the saints in heaven DURING THE GT, and the fact that ALL HUMANS are killed by the AC DURING the GT who refuse the mark are way too huge to ignore.

But basically,yes, ignore the pretrib verses and Poof! postrib makes sense........only in you guys' minds.

Scripture has clearly busted postrib.In fact postrib rapture is impossible.

2015/1/27 0:37Profile
psalm1

Re:

Quote "Also the preaching of Noah comes before Judgement when does the world get its final warning?
yours Staff"

Amazing that they do not have any example of a postrib deliverance.

Another indicator they make it up as they go.

Mat 25 for example clearly has the bride taken in a zero trib environment

2015/1/27 0:45Profile
budgie

Re: Hello Psalm 1 in reply to your rev 19 reply

Hello Psalm1
Thanks for your question
Rev 19 clearly starts with the whore being judged
Rev 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
Rev 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
It is very clear that this is happening
Then after this God says
Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
Rev 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
God clearly shows that the wife makes herself ready after verses 1 to 3
Could not be any clearer, I believe what God says
And as to the First Resurrection again God cannot make it any clearer when this happens, it is stated very clearly in Revelations 20 which happens after Rev 19 when Jesus Comes to earth.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
God could not make it any clearer
If God states it is the First Resurrection then I will accept and believe.

2015/2/14 0:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy