SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : need prayer for demonic depression

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

need prayer for demonic depression

Guys I need your prayers I have been struggling with demonic oppression on a daily basis again really bad the last few weeks. It seems to happen when I am driving in my car or going somewhere with my wife or in public and at work at Wal-Mart. Some of the things I believe our oppression from the enemy, I do worry about it happening because I am so use to it, but I don't think it is anxiety.

2014/8/1 21:40
docs

I will pray for you

I've been there done that even though I realize now I had a good case of clinical depression as they call it. I still have bouts with it but now I know what it is. The enemy takes advantage of whatever ills come our way and respects nothing. Fight with him brother, fight with him and take it to him as he has sought to do so with you and believe and pray with and share with others as you have done here.

Blessings.

2014/8/2 4:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: I will pray for you

Listen to this powerful testimony of Carter Conlon, it could also set you free:

He Lives In Me by Carter Conlon
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2089&commentView=itemComments

2014/8/2 9:39Profile

Re:

Thanks guys I will
Listen to the message.

2014/8/4 23:13
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Hoping and praying for you to come through. God bless, you are loved by God.

2014/8/5 6:03Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

.sorry this was a repeat of my message above

2014/8/5 6:06Profile

Re:

Hey guys I am going on a small trip with my family tomorrow and your prayers our appreciated for strength from the Lord. I struggle with long car rides. Also the devil has been trying to deceive me into believing the Lord is going to chastise me for thoughts I have.

2014/8/8 22:36
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Hope you have a great time away. I just wanted to say, you may know already. but it might help you to get a book about the Battlefield for the mind from somewhere .... A good Christian book about the mind. Someone here might know of a really good one, maybe they could help out.

I just know of the freedom of taking our thoughts captive and the eternal changes in our life and our relationship with the Lord through doing this. The devil wants to take ground in this battle for our hearts and the stronghold he aims at is our mind.

2014/8/9 6:27Profile
yuehan

Re:

"For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace." (Romans 6:14) - Bible4life, know that God's love for you is unconditional, it does not depend on your behaviour or your desire for Him. He loves you very much, and He is now with you - not because of anything you have done, but solely on the basis of the blood of Jesus.

"Then they said to Him, "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?" Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."" (John 6:28-29) - The only thing for us to do is to believe these truths, and that will set you free.

Quote:
I just wanted to say, you may know already. but it might help you to get a book about the Battlefield for the mind from somewhere .... A good Christian book about the mind. Someone here might know of a really good one, maybe they could help out.

The Book of Romans is excellent! But it took me many years before I begun to understand it for what it is, and grasp it correctly.

I haven't read much of it, but there are many who like Bill Gillham's "Lifetime Guarantee". You might wanna pick that up.

2014/8/9 7:35Profile
yuehan

Re:

[edit: repeated post, sorry!]

2014/8/9 7:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy