SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The satanic nature of the true feminist movement

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
savannah

Re: feeling better?

Quote from HeartSong(I do not know her name but I do know HeartSong is a her of course):

"Additionally I have found that men find it difficult to receive correction from women - and as such it is much more effective to talk directly to the LORD and let Him make the correction - if He sees fit to do it."

The reason you have found that men find it difficult to receive correction from women is that women are not called to correct men.

You've also implied that you've attempted this yourself and found it to be of no avail.

Yes, God will do it if and when He sees fit!

That said, I am not at all ignorant of the fact that men are proud by nature. So, primarily it is due to the pride of men that correction is not well received on many occasions, whoever the correction may be coming from, be it from a man a woman or a child.

Studying the Word will confirm ALL of what I have said.

2014/6/24 16:55Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
Re: feeling better?

I do apologize savannah, that was a poor choice of words on my part.

God bless you.

2014/6/25 4:20Profile
savannah

Re: NOW or never...!

"Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women’s movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage." - Sheila Cronin

Current leader of the feminist organization NOW (National Organization for Women, founded 1966)

Founder of NOW, Betty Friedan said,

"We can no longer ignore that voice within women that says: 'I want something more than my husband and my children and my home."

2019/11/24 7:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy