Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Chrisitanity new look on gays

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
rainydaygirl

Re:

by TMK on 2014/6/6 6:32:31

quote: "Homosexuality is a choice that many make from early childhood"

Yeah- I hear little kids saying they are choosing to be gay all the time. Of course they have no idea what it means but that's what they are saying!!

actually i just watched a video called, "kids react to gay marriage" children ages from 5 to 13 are asked about gay marriage and they know exactly what being gay means. They are completely supportive of being gay. yes some of the questions are leading but the answers are more revealing in that young children have been programmed by schools, entertainment, and society to believe being gay is normal. So yeah it is possible little children could misunderstand things happening in their life and determine themselves to be gay. it's a sad but eye opening video to watch.

on another note, when i was younger there was this girl i knew, she wanted to be best friends with another girl. she told me and her mom she thought this other girl was pretty and fun to be with and wanted to be her friend. we told her she should be friends with her if she wanted to, this little girl was six years old at the time. later that school year there was a lesson in the class about how being gay was ok. the lesson told these young children that if they were a girl and they thought other girls were pretty then they might be gay too and that was ok. this little girl was so upset. she talked with me and her mother about it because the lesson confused her. she wanted to know if what they said about her was true because she thought her friend was pretty did that mean she was gay. of course we talked with her and shared the Bible with her and helped her to see and understand that was not true. we shared with her that God has a plan for her life and that just because she thought her friend was pretty did not mean anything. after all God gave each of us the ability to appreciate beauty. after that mom pulled her daughter out of the public school environment and home schooled. this same little girl is older now and is planning her wedding. no she isn't gay, no she can tell you herself she has never had any desire for girls or to be with girls. she still thinks her best friend is pretty but there is nothing more to it then that.

children are very impressionable and they want to please adults so sadly if you have a child who is looking for adult approval being told that because they think their friend is cute, fun, or nice that they are gay they could very easily fall into the trap of believing that about themselves. and there are a lot of deceived adults out there doing just that, confusing and teaching lies to our children on this subject.

rdg

2014/6/6 8:04Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

http://www.sermonaudio.com/new_details.asp?ID=39946

Here's an interesting article.

Born gay? Not necessarily, U.K. psychiatrists say

2014/6/6 13:41Profile
rookie

Re:

The LGBT political effort uses marriage as a misdirection or smoke screen to deceive the masses into normalizing unnatural sex. Without clouding the issue with words like "marriage" or "love" they would not have made inroads into changing the moral compass of most Americans.

Paul writes:
Rom 1:26
For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.

Rom 1:27
Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

"God gave them up to vile passions" which is then defined as an act that "is against nature." The act is not in alignment with God's creation. Therefore it is of Satan. In addition to this act against God's plan for man, this type of lawlessness requires two people which further condemns each individual. First one sins against God and then sins against another. This is testified to in the following Scripture...

Rom 1:32
who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

The above Scripture is commentary on the following example...

Gen 19:4
Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house.

Gen 19:5
And they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them carnally.”

The unnatural use of what God has created can never be exchanged with words like love and marriage because those who practice such things hate God and one another.

2014/6/6 18:53Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Lordoitagain, awesome testimony and song! Thanks for sharing.

2014/6/6 23:52Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Michael, I loved your poem!

QUOTE:

Jesus came to preach deliverance to the captives ... not consolation in captivity!

AMEN!

This is so basic to all of life - has far reaching applications.

Appreciate your sharing it.

2014/6/8 22:12Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

I thank God for his grace and mercy! There is a song that we sing in Spanish ... "Si no fuera por Su gracia y por Su amor" ... "If it were not for His grace and for His love". It goes on to say "I would be like a wounded bird that dies on the ground ... I would be like a deer who cries for water in a desert ..."

Often when we sing it my mind goes to a video that I once saw of people who were dying with AIDS. I cannot help but believe that such would have been my fate if God had not rescued me. I can never thank Him enough for delivering this once captive soul from that horrible dark bondage.

2014/6/9 10:40Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy