Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Thoughts on Book- Televangelicalism

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Re:

greetings Robert

I have truly been blessed reading the book you wrote. I am grateful that FATHER has put it upon your heart to share these things with us. I really do believe there is much that you wrote about that needs to be said and read in this generation to understand how we have gotten to were we are now. Thank you for being faithful in this.

God bless
maryjane

2014/3/25 21:43Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

You are most welcome Mary. I appreciate your feedback as well. An undertaking such as this can leave a person wondering if it is comprehensive and meaningful. It's a lot to take in, but I trust it is understandable in such a way that christians and ministers will reevaluate their perspective of evangelism, etc.

2014/3/26 10:19Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Just wanted to bring this up once more before the deadline Saturday evening. The Kindle book will be FREE until midnight Pacific time. After then it will be several months before I can do another promotion. Please feel free to share this offer with your friends. Blessings, Robert

http://www.amazon.com/Televangelicalism-Robert-Wurtz-II-ebook/dp/B00F6AF400/ref=zg_bs_158349011_f_1

2014/3/28 12:38Profile

Re:

I was able to get the free copy and looking forward to reading and reviewing it. Thank you.

2014/3/28 13:17
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

You are most welcome, just-in. Reviews are certainly appreciated as they help potential readers know about the contents from different perspectives.

2014/3/29 10:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy