SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : If You Own a Mortgage, Read This!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

If You Own a Mortgage, Read This!

First you must know that the federal government took America off the gold standard in1933, during a staged bankruptcy called the “Great Depression” and replaced the gold with an economic principle known as "Negotiable Debt Instruments." [YES, THE GREAT DEPRESSION WAS STAGED!] The government needed to create a catastrophe to implement standards that were designed to steal your possessions and God-given rights. The process of creating a catastrophe was discovered by behaviorists. Take away a person’s food, comfort and safety long enough and they won’t care or question the illusion provided, as long as their stomach is full, they have shelter, a comfortable bed and the means (real or imagined) to keep or continue their comfort. President Roosevelt unconstitutionally collected America’s gold by Executive Order and sold it to the Vatican by way of China to conceal its true ownership. The gold in Fort Knox belongs to the Vatican and not the United States. Absent a gold base, Commerce now essentially trades in “debts.” So if you borrowed money for a mortgage and there’s no gold or real value to support the paper called U. S. Currency, what did you actually borrow? Factually, you borrowed debt. The mortgage company committed the ultimate fraud against you because they loaned you nothing to pay off the imaginary balance, not even their own debt instruments. They then told you that you owe them the unpaid balance of your home and that you must pay them back, with interest, in monthly installments.

Here’s how they did it. At your closing, the mortgage company had you sign a “Promissory Note” in which you promised your sweat, your equity, full faith and credit against an unpaid balance. Then without your knowledge, the mortgage company sold your Promissory Note (your credit) to a warehousing institution such as Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. The warehousing institution uses your Promissory Note (your credit) as collateral and generates loans to other people and corporations, with interest. Collateral is essential to a corporation because corporations have no money or credit. They’re not real, they’re a fiction and require the sweat, the equity, the full faith and credit of living individuals to breathe and sustain the life of the corporation. Corporate Governments operate under the same principle. The warehousing institution makes money off the “Promissory Note” (your credit) and even though the profits made are nothing more than new Negotiable Debt Instruments, those instruments still have buying power in a Negotiable Debt Economy. These debt instruments are only negotiable because of the human ignorance of the American people and the human ignorance of people in other countries of the world, who have all been lied to, told this has value, and the people don’t know the difference. Did you ever give your permission to the mortgage company to sell your credit? So where is your cut of the profits? If the mortgage company invested nothing of their own in the purchase of your home, why are you making a monthly mortgage payments to them with interest? And where do they get off foreclosing on or against anyone or threatening to foreclose? They do it by fraud and the Masters and their Agents (the governments, the courts and the banks) all know it! Everything done to us and against us is about sustaining their lives, the lives of the corporate governments they command and to keep “We the People” under their complete control. They accomplish this control by taking away or threatening to take away your comfort and independence. They all use fraudulent means, disguised as law.

Note: When you applied for a mortgage, the mortgage company ran a credit check on you and if you had a blemish on your credit record, they charged you points (money) to ease their pain and lighten the risk (a credit risk) of their loaning you a mortgage. More Fraud! Why are you paying points, when they never loaned you a dime? The credit report is just another scam. If you have a high credit report, the government and banks identify you as an “Obedient Slave” and yet your “Promissory Note” sold for the same value as the “Promissory Note” endorsed by the man who is “a credit risk.” Credit didn’t matter. The fact that you are a living person is what matters!

More Fraud: The mortgage company maintains two sets of books regarding your mortgage payments. The local set of books is a record that they loaned you money and that you agreed to repay that money, with interest, each month. The second set of books is maintained in another State office, usually a bank because the mortgage companies usually sell your loan contract to a bank and agree to monitor the monthly payments in order to conceal the fraud. In the second set of books, your monthly mortgage payment is recorded by the bank as a savings deposit because there is no real loan. When you pay off the fraudulent mortgage, the bank waits 90 days and then submits a request to the IRS. The request states that: “Someone, unknown to this facility, deposited this money into our facility and has abandoned it. May we keep the deposit?” The IRS always gives their permission to the bank to keep the deposit and your hard-earned money just feathered the nest of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and eleven other wealthy families in the world!

Equity Law, which once controlled America’s Corporate Courts, has been replaced with Admiralty/Maritime Law, pursuant to Title 28 of the United States Code and the Judiciary Act of 1789. This is the Law of Merchants and Sailors. Under Admiralty/Maritime Law, the courts presume you owe the mortgage or the tax or that you committed a crime defined as a Criminal Statute and it is your obligation to prove you’re innocent! This means, you’re guilty until you prove you’re innocent, which is the same standard and procedure used in a Military Court Martial. Haven’t we always been told that “You are innocent until proven guilty?” Lies, Lies and more Lies! We are not free men; we are slaves, and bound to our Masters by adhesion contracts and secret Trusts. The goal of the Masters and their agents, our elected officials, is to keep the people oppressed and subservient to them. As the Masters’ agents, they utilize propaganda techniques through government-controlled schools, churches, the media and mind control by force and or the threat of force through the courts and police enforcement. Police officers in America have been pumped full of more bullshit than a manure spreader and because of their trust, public school conditioning and training, they haven’t the ability to see what is going on. Many have been conditioned by previous military service not to think for themselves but just follow orders, which makes many of them as dangerous as a Terrorist! Now ask yourself - who are the real Terrorists in America? Guess what? The Constitution isn’t for the Police either, and still they are forced to swear an oath to defend it. The more regulations, statutes and codes created, and the greater the number of regulatory officers and agencies created to enforce them, the greater the Masters’ control over their slaves; and that is mind control by force and threat of force, by the very people we rely on, to protect and serve!
Facts:

1. The Federal Reserve Bank is a private banking system created by foreign interests. Call any branch for verification.

2. The Federal Reserve Bank is the sole creditor of the United States and the entire national debt is owed to the Federal Reserve Bank. Write your congressman for verification.

3. There are twelve member banks in this system and according to their bylaws (articles of association) they each have the power to act as depositary and fiscal agent (tax collector) of the United States.

4. Federal Reserve Board regulations and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles prohibit member banks within the Federal Reserve System from lending money from their own assets or from other depositors. Federal Reserve member banks do not make loans.

5. Bank customers fund their own mortgage transactions by signing a note. The note is the creation of currency that never existed before being signed by the customer.

6. Because the banks have monopolized the market on negotiable instruments, only banks will accept your promissory note. You can't buy groceries with a promissory note for example.

7. The practice of failing to disclose these facts in the mortgage agreement voids and nullifies the note because it violates 12 CFR 226.17(c)(1) of the Truth in Lending Law.

8. Unsecured debts assigned to debt collectors are not legally enforceable without the consent of the customer.

9. The banks must pay their customers back the entire value of each note and credit limit minus fees and interest.

10. These facts apply to both secured (e.g. mortgages, credit cards) and unsecured (e.g. credit card) accounts.

11. There are no disclosure or application requirements for a social security number. There are no penalties for refusing to disclose a social security number to anyone. 26 CFR 301.6109-1(c). This is a ruse perpetrated by the FDIC, Federal Reserve and insurance industry for the purpose of illegally monitoring American citizens.

12. The credit reporting system is the creation of the Federal Trade Commission. Its primary use is to collect and build information databases about Americans. It also provides an inexpensive means for banks to unfairly punish people and destroy reputations by subverting the legal requirements normally imposed upon them under the court system.

Extract From THE BANKER'S MANIFEST, for private circulation among leading bankers only. "Civil Servants' Year Book (The Organizer)" Jan 1934 & "New American" Feb 1934

"Capital must protect itself in every way, through combination and through legislation. Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people lose their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law, applied by the central power of wealth, under control of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principal men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capital to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd. Thus, by discreet action we can secure for ourselves what has been generally planned and successfully accomplished."

2014/3/1 12:19
newcenturion

Re: If You Own a Mortgage, Read This!

If you have been hanging around sovereign citizens, I recommend that you examine them and their motives. All of what you wrote sounds like it came straight from one of them. Beware of them. Our citizenship is of heaven and not the world.

2014/3/1 12:36Profile

Re:

I don't even know any sovereign citizens. Do you?

And you are right, our citizenship comes from heaven. Do we understand what the implications of that statement are?

"Beware of them", is obviously a warning, but could you elaborate? I believe they are not all the same "flavor". Some are non-Christians and others are Christians and I don't mean the kind that would incite violence.

What is it about the sovereign citizens that are born-again Christians that we have to beware of? You will have to explain yourself and give some examples. A person who issues a warning would normally give an explanation.

2014/3/1 13:01
Sidewalk

San Diego

Re: Sovereign Citizens

I know one, a professing Christian, a teacher of others in the murky world of debt, fraud, invisible conspirators, and a contempt for fools like me who don't buy in.

This individual removed himself from the "grid" years ago. He has been through multiple bankruptcies, has no driver license, no plates on his car- just the sovereign gobbledygook no patrolman wants to negotiate.

He may be right in all his assertions and he has no intention of giving them up, but I scan the people in his life that he has burned and deceived- I want no part of it.

I may live in a world of financial and criminal deception, but all I can control is the integrity in my own heart- seeking God to expose the wicked ways that lurk about seeking to take me in, and cultivating a lifestyle of love and generosity that wins souls to the claims of the Savior.

All the glory my "sovereign" friend believed would come to him has eluded him. He never was interested in anything I had to say anyway...

2014/3/1 19:55Profile

Re:

Yes, I see a lot of errors in the sovereign movement and I want no part of that. They have some truth but are using it in a reactionary way. You said it perfectly when you said, "but all I can control is the integrity in my own heart- seeking God to expose the wicked ways that lurk about seeking to take me in, and cultivating a lifestyle of love and generosity that wins souls to the claims of the Savior."

The Christian walk is a walk where God is constantly removing another layer of scales from our eyes. God cannot show us too much at one time (we couldn't handle it) and so He reveals Himself and His ways progressively to us. He just as much teaches us that in Exodus.

Exo_23:29 I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

But at the same time, when He does give us revelation and uncovers the enemy in our land, He expects us to deal with the enemy and drive him out.

Num_33:55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

I want to be faithful to the Lord each time He reveals something new to me that I need to do or something I need to give attention to.

In my own life, my testimony is that God is giving me an alertness I have never had. It is another way of saying that He is mercifully waking me up. Is something on the horizon? Certainly Satan is always lurking about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. But, I am impressed in my spirit that something less personal and quite global is coming and the Church is asleep.

2014/3/1 22:07
JB1968

Ohio USA

Re:

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. Just trust the Lord, He will carry us through.

2014/3/1 23:05Profile

Re:

Yes, there have been many conspiracies perpetuated not only against the people of America, but this world. Yet, God allows Satan to only go so far. And, I believe he will take care of those who trust in Him. Keep a low profile, stay under the radar and look like the other sheeple, even though you are not one of them.

No reason to be like the Sovereign individuals who test the courts, try to stop paying taxes, get rid of their social security number and birth certificate.

If you ever saw the Matrix you realized that it is a losing battle and if you do win, what was the cost?

Every time Neo and his friend went into the "make-believe" world, the "Mr. Smith's" unrelentlessly kept coming at them.

So, why try to beat the world's laws? They have hundreds of lawyers and the courts are rigged. You will end up losing more than you will win. Stay in your real world of living for the Lord, taking care of your family and preaching the gospel to the lost.

Jesus moved around His Roman occupied homeland very nicely. But the day came for Jesus that will come for many of us when the authorities of this world will come knocking on your door.

2014/3/1 23:42
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
What is it about the sovereign citizens that are born-again Christians that we have to beware of? You will have to explain yourself and give some examples. A person who issues a warning would normally give an explanation.

Romans 13

Submission to Governing Authorities

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

2014/3/2 1:30Profile
JB1968

Ohio USA

Re:

The best advice I would give concerning a mortgage is to pay it. Even then, if you do not pay your taxes you lose your property. But, we must remember that our citizenship is in heaven. We are only His stewards of what He gives us.

2014/3/2 8:38Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: If You Own a Mortgage, Read This!

I do not fully understand this article but this statement - "It also provides an inexpensive means for banks to unfairly punish people and destroy reputations by subverting the legal requirements normally imposed upon them under the court system" in #12 - caught my eye because of an experience we had back in the late 1990s.

My husband had ordered checks from a company in CO. They shipped them by FedEx and were stolen by an employee in Memphis who proceeded to write checks all over town. An alert employee at our bank caught it and they were returned to the cashing banks. We got affidavits from the bank, local police department attesting to our declaration that this was stolen property. We closed this account at the bank, opened another. Anyhow, what do you think this did to our credit record? My husband, bless his heart, could not write checks for a while in the city thirty miles north even though I could - and the forged checks were signed using my name.

Then there are companies who work to collect money on bounced checks and they get nasty - even after sending copies of the affidavits. They will still red flag your credit report.

The bright light in this experience was an alert bookkeeper at our bank who spotted this forgery thus preventing any monies being withdrawn from our account. But the check cashing/collecting companies were not so kind.

Yes, every time I read an article like this, being ignorant of a lot of the ways and means in the banking world, I just think one is better off using cash and living debt free as much as possible - keeping it simple.

My opinion.

2014/3/2 9:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy