SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Ukraine Mission Trip w/ Street Kids (Help Support)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
That would be great if she can find that kind of fare, but I have never seen flights to Ukraine in the summer under $1,100.00, and that was years ago when I got that fare. The $1000.00 and under airfare is usually only in the low season. You guys are coming at the peak season.

It's wonderful to see you on this forum brother. Thanks for the note and encouragement. I am very exciting about meeting you and others at CC mUkraine. Keep praying that God will supply and provide. Do check out the pdf mission brochere here: [b][url=http://www.calvarychapel.com/escondido/General%20Support.pdf]General Support[/url][/b]

2005/4/13 19:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brothers and Sisters please keep in prayer about this mission trip, I am sure there will be more details soon about the plane fares etc pretty soon. Me or Yolanda will keep you posted, please keep in prayer.

1 Thessalonians 5:17: Pray without ceasing.

2005/4/14 11:54Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

Quote:
1 Thessalonians 5:17: Pray without ceasing.

Thankfulness always preceeds prayers and petitions (1 Thessalonians 5:16). :-) Yeah... I had to be a stinker.

Our Missions Coordinator should be making a decision today about the airline tickets, whether to go ahead in faith and purchase them, or cancel the trip. Our travel agent called earlier and left her a message. You bet I lifted up a prayer at that moment! So... I will let you all know what the decision is when it is made.

2005/4/14 12:55Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[b]YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!![/b]

Kelly bought the tickets today for her, Greg and I to go to Ukriane! Yay, yay, yay!

She just met with some missionaries this morning who live in Kiev, Ukraine and help out at a Calvary Chapel in that country and we're probably going to visit them. We're also, more than likely, going to fellowship with some brothers and sisters at a Calvary Chapel in Minsk, Belarus, which is the country above Ukraine, for a few day after the camp. God is good!

Thank you SO MUCH for your guys' interest, support and prayers. Keep praying for us as the Lord would lead. This is exciting! I just want to go out and celebrate! :-)!!!

2005/4/14 14:08Profile

Re:

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!
Im really excited for you and looking forward to see how God will use you all on this mission trip. This is such an exciting time as i can see God is really moving in such an amazing way all over the world. see thread on religion in England.
We will continue to pray for you all. I can't wait to share this now with my pastor and prayer group!!!
Thank you Lord!

2005/4/14 16:18
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
She just met with some missionaries this morning who live in Kiev, Ukraine and help out at a Calvary Chapel in that country and we're probably going to visit them. We're also, more than likely, going to fellowship with some brothers and sisters at a Calvary Chapel in Minsk, Belarus, which is the country above Ukraine, for a few day after the camp. God is good!

Ephesians 6:18-19: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make know the mystery of the gospel.

Thank you for all that prayed! I am very excited about this thanks for keeping us updated Yolanda. [b]DA!![/b] Praise God, I am very excited in my Spirit about this opportunity to serve and co-labour with these sisters from Calvary Chapel Escondido.

here is the email that Yolanda sent out to people that are interested in being updated with the mission trip:

Date:
Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:56:02 AM PDT

Subject:
Ukraine Trip Follow Up

We’re going to Ukraine!  J  Kelly bought the tickets today for her, Greg and I to go!  God has been so good through all this, encouraging us with faith, hope and trust.  I thank you guys for your encouraging words and prayer support.  The plan is that we’ll go to the 2 week summer camp for the street kids in Kiev, Ukraine, possible visit the Tuckers, missionaries in Kiev, and then visit our brothers and sisters at the Calvary Chapel for a few days in Minsk, Belarus after the camp.  God has great plans!  Thank the Lord for His confirmation!

Yolanda

2005/4/14 18:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The plan is that we’ll go to the 2 week summer camp for the street kids in Kiev, Ukraine, possible visit the Tuckers, missionaries in Kiev, and then visit our brothers and sisters at the Calvary Chapel for a few days in Minsk, Belarus after the camp. God has great plans! Thank the Lord for His confirmation!

I thank you for the brother that just sent an donation towards this mission trip, every little bit helps. I am praying that the Lord will provide the necessary amount to go and serve across seas. I am really looking forward to this opportunity and praying it could open up my eyes and calling as an missionary even full-time. God have your way.

If you are praying about it or wanting to help support me and others on this trip simply mail money or check to Calvary Chapel of Escondido, 1675 Seven Oakes Road, Escondido, CA 92026 (make check payable to: Calvary Chapel of Escondido, memo: Rick, Kelly, Yolanda, Greg or Ukraine).

Or you can give online with your credit card on this page:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/support.html]Donations[/url]

I covet your prayers for this brothers and sisters at SI, thanks for wanting to be a part of this :-)

2005/4/15 11:12Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[b]Geraldine[/b]

Once again, thank you so much for your and your church's prayers and support. It's such a blessing for others to be involved in this through support and prayers and interest. So I thank you and really hope your church gets blessed by their prayers being answered for us.

[b]Greg[/b]

That's awesome that you received support. I'm praying for you, that God would provide and that He would work in you more and more His faith, hope and trust.

[b]For all of you[/b] who have been supportive or are praying about supporting, thank you so much! It's a blessing to us to invite you to be a part of what God's placed on our hearts to do, in ministering to these kids. We're definitely excited about letting you know about this trip, and if this is something you're interested in supporting, we will definitely get back with you when we return and give you a report of what God did. I know I'll be keeping a journal like I did last year. And I know Greg will share too about his experiences. So once again, it's a blessing to us to allow you guys to be a part of this work [i]God[/i] is doing.

[b][url=http://www.calvarychapel.com/escondido/General%20Support.pdf]Ukraine 2005 PDF[/url][/b]

2005/4/15 13:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
And I know Greg will share too about his experiences. So once again, it's a blessing to us to allow you guys to be a part of this work God is doing.

Amen, I am very much looking forward to what God is going to do! and truly He is already doing much. I am personally looking forward to sharing things with the body at SI and what the Lord is doing in Ukraine and Belarus. Me and Yolanda will definetly give you many opportunities to get prayerfully behind us as we go out in faith to minister across the world in Europe. There are individual prayer cards for each child that I will be getting up God willing that you can print and post in your home so you can tangibly pray and remember these hurting children before God. I believe the prayers of Gods people going before us will make the difference. If anyone has any questions or encouragements please post them.

2005/4/20 12:10Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

I have been blessed so much by those at this church who are excited about what I'm doing, are inquiring about my trip, and are wanting to be supportive. It's exciting when you see people eager to be a part of a work of God. And people have been so supportive in encouraging me to continue to learn Russian. They're even trying to speak a bit themselves, [laughs] which is cute. I see God in all this and I thank Him for His encouragement to keep pressing on with His plans and purposes for our lives.

2005/4/20 12:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy