SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : once justified, always justified?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

philologos wrote:
Quote:
According to Scripture, Balaam acknowledged God as being his God.

...or he claimed so.

Quote:
Secondly, the story of Balaam is an example of a man who sold his relationship with God for the treasures of this world. He was tempted by Satan and fell.

If you trace the origin of the Midianites and their associations you will see why I would never have trusted Balaam. I think God would have said to Balaam..."I never knew you" even though Balaam claimed otherwise. I man does not need to know God to be used by him viz Caiaphas.

and Pharaoh. But then there was Adam, who did....and him without a sinful nature.

2007/5/19 11:52
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Jeff,

Was it the Holy Spirit that hang on the Cross?

Are we born again by the Holy Spirit?

Why are we none of His if we don't have the Spirit of Christ.

Is the Spirit of Christ and The Holy Spirit the same entity when it comes to salvation.

What is the work of the Trinity?

Is there a part of God that says, I'll be a Father?

Is there a part of God that says, I'll be a Son?

If we are baptized into the Holy Spirit, where is the Spirit of Christ?

Is the Holy Spirit the exchanged life of the believer?

The Holy Spirit is not the Son, or the Father is not the Son, and the Son is neither of Them unless you are speaking of the God Head, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit which is the Trinity and One God.

The Holy Spirit is the revealer of the Son. We need to be filled with the Holy Spirit, only by Him will we see the Christ in us Who is our life.

There Is a part of God that says, How will man know that Christ is in them? I must tell them Myself, so that part of God, The Holy Spirit, is to teach the creature that we are in Christ and Christ is in us.
John 16:13-15 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

That is why the Trinity had to come into the Plan of God before the foundation of the World. This to reveal this eternal Plan of Christ in the believer the Hope of Glory.
Ephesians 1:3-6 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

The Work of Jesus Christ is done at our birthing of the Spirit of Christ in us. The work of the Holy Spirit is to reveal this Christ that is in us. They are not One

Is "the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world", The Holy Spirit? No, The Holy Spirit is the revealer of the Lamb that is Born Again in us. Lest why are we tripartite, beings? The double edged sword that separates the body, soul, and spirit, that the Word of God might brings us into His Father's House and Kingdom.

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

2Cr 1:10 Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that He will yet deliver [us

Christ in us Has "delivered" us by His Spirit and His Water of Life, born again in us by our New Spirit, which is the Spirit of Christ.

The Holy Spirit "doth deliver", by revealing this Christ that is in us to our renewing soul/mind to the Mind of Christ which we received at our rebirth.

God the Father "will deliver" us in Body with our new body like the Body of Jesus Christ.

Spirit, Soul/mind, Body/flesh
In Christ, Christ Life: Phillip

2007/5/20 0:07Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
The Work of Jesus Christ is done at our birthing of the Spirit of Christ in us. The work of the Holy Spirit is to reveal this Christ that is in us. They are not One

What does this mean?

2007/5/20 1:54Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Jhn 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

This is the word of Christ, finished at the Cross. Then returning that we might see Him again, that is Christ in us the Hope of Glory.

This is not the Holy Spirit. This is the Incorruptable Seed of the Father just like the Christ Seed in Mary.

The Holy Spirit teacher, not our salvation and not the Spirit of Christ, but the revealer of the Spirit of Christ and the Christ Life in us.

In Christ: Phillip

2007/5/20 3:16Profile
Psalm73

Arkansas

Lomg drawn out

When you preach that God has his chosen, you use powerful words better than the K.J, men will try to imply an ism onto you, or put you in the category of Baallam, who many such prophets and priests (who became like the people) are making an evill mocke of the strait gate and I say wherefore by their fruits ye shal know them.

Quote:

Ormly wrote:
Quote:

philologos wrote:
Quote:
According to Scripture, Balaam acknowledged God as being his God.

...or he claimed so
Quote:
Secondly, the story of Balaam is an example of a man who sold his relationship with God for the treasures of this world. He was tempted by Satan and fell.

If you trace the origin of the Midianites and their associations you will see why I would never have trusted Balaam. I think God would have said to Balaam..."I never knew you" even though Balaam claimed otherwise. I man does not need to know God to be used by him viz Caiaphas.

and Pharaoh. But then there was Adam, who did....and him without a sinful nature.

[/quote}

Try these scriptures and see that those that bear thorns and briars are cursed ground. Is there really any preachers fruit that is like pears or peaches?

Now see this, learn to tell the difference between the mulitude of Baalams and the singular Paul and David. (chosen saints of today that are like powerful and holy) Matt15:17-20 perceive ye not, that whatsoever goeth in at the mouth, descendeth down into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.
19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, breaking of wedlock, whoredom, theft, false witness bearing, blasphemy.
20 These are the things which defile a man. But to eat with unwashen hands, defileth not a man.
(1526 Modern standard tyndale W.t.n.t)
Acts 23:6-8 6 ¶ When Paul perceived that the one part were saduces, and the other pharyses: He cried out in the council. Men and brethren I am a pharisaye, the son of a pharisaye. Of hope, and of resurrection from death I am judged.
7 And when he had so said, there arose a debate between the pharises and the saduces, and the multitude was divided.
8 For the saduces say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit. But the pharyses grant both

How many knees are there bowed to Baall? Understand this, a system of hard boundage, deciet, broken bag, and false weights is not a Christian system (onlu in name)
The work that we doe is in servyce to Christ and not to men. Understand and see and the Lord send Helyas, otherwise ye perceive not
I thesa 4:9-12
9 ¶ But as touching brotherly love, ye need not that I write unto you. For ye are taught of God to love one another.
10 Ye and that thing verily ye do unto all the brethren, which are thorowout all Macedonia. We beseech you brethren that ye increase, more and more,
11 and that ye study to be quiet, and to meddle with your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you:
12 that ye may behave yourselves honestly toward them that are without and that nothing be lacking unto you

Only the gospel of Iesu Christ, Godde's sonne and never given to me of Calvin, Mr.Baptist or denominatal differences, only by revalacion of God

THank you brethren for not putting such peresecuted into a casket, yet death is to me advantage and Christ is to me life

2007/5/20 7:42Profile

Re:

There was no only begotten Son of God prior to Jesus' birth except in the Heart and Mind of God from the beginning.. Think about that the next time you see the title because it connotes an actuality for the physical substance of the WORD, who was from eternity.

2007/5/20 8:16

Re:

Quote:
The Work of Jesus Christ is done at our birthing of the Spirit of Christ in us. The work of the Holy Spirit is to reveal this Christ that is in us. They are [b]not[/b] One

What do you mean "not" one? Can you explain this a bit further Philip in the light of this verse?
Quote:
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

2007/5/20 11:25
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Compliments,

There are three that bear record, record of what?

1 John 5:1-13 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

The Father, the Son (Word) and the Holy Spirit all bear witness that the Son of God gives us eternal life. That the life of the Son gives us son life in Christ. The mystery, "The only Begotten Son of God", never mentioned in the old testament until Paul in the new testament brought it forth, That is "Christ in you the hope of Glory".

These three bear witness, They are One in the God Head and separate in the Trinity in the work They do in the Believer. Christ in you, new birth and life eternal, The Holy Spirit, the revealer of this "Mystery", The Father, all His Plan before the foundation of the world, before Adam was ever created or anything else as the Bible reveals in its truth from Genesis to Revelations.

Be more specific if this does not help.

In Christ: Phillip

2007/5/20 17:42Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Lomg drawn out

Quote:
When you preach that God has his chosen, you use powerful words better than the K.J, men will try to imply an ism onto you, or put you in the category of Baallam, who many such prophets and priests (who became like the people) are making an evill mocke of the strait gate and I say wherefore by their fruits ye shal know them.

What would that mean in English? :-(

2007/5/21 4:19Profile

Re:

Let me re-ask the question without putting in any verses.
Philip said:

Quote:

What do you mean by, "They are not one"?

2007/5/21 10:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy