SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : THE U.S. FEDERAL DEBT CLOCK: Prov. 22:7 ...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

Krispy, I know what you wanted to say :P

quote]If y'all wanna get scared, I recommend a book called "The Creature From Jeckyll Island". It documents where the Federal Reserve came from, and how it operates. It's not what you think... and it will scare the... heck... out of you.

2005/4/1 11:04Profile

Re:

Do you realize that when you take a loan out from a bank... they are not risking anything? They are not loaning you money, they are creating it. But they let you believe the illusion that they are loaning you other depositor's money.

Our whole monetary system is a major house of cards.

Krispy

2005/4/1 11:20
IRONMAN

Re:

it seems to get worse and worse the more I learn about this economy...if the moneytary system is a house of cards then one hard blast of wind and it's all gone...oh well the Lord will hold His children up and provide for them in an unprecedented way when the judgement begins. We're about to see God move in a way that will be beyond what the church of old saw. Be ye ready brethren!

2005/4/1 17:51Profile
Rahman

Re: THE U.S. FEDERAL DEBT CLOCK: Prov. 22:7 ...

Take a listen if you're interested
"What Does Mr. Greenspan (Chairman of The Fed) Really Think?"
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2002/Parks.htm

2005/4/3 16:16Profile
inotof

Morehead, KY

Re:

Here's a thought kiddies. . .we have faith that the dollar we give (or 1.25) for a soda is backed by a power enough to make it worth what it says. . what would happen if we had the same kind of faith in prayer? (not that we don't--i guess i mean, like, all the time)

2005/4/5 15:16Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

Quote:
Here's a thought kiddies. . .we have faith that the dollar we give (or 1.25) for a soda is backed by a power enough to make it worth what it says. . what would happen if we had the same kind of faith in prayer? (not that we don't--i guess i mean, like, all the time)

I guess it's not touted "the almighty dollar" for nothing...you make a good point. are we afraid to exercise faith?

2005/4/6 0:20Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Reply as a student who is incurring debt in england , when I looked up money and its history it is based on trust between the state and the citizens.
If a country loses faith what state what will that have on the money system I am including england as england as we have a large debt too. It may be time for manna time!!

2005/4/6 9:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy