SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Preaching in the House of Congress

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
Beige

Re:

An interesting interview of Mrs. Reidy's husband Dan Reidy was done by Rick Wiles of TruNews and was broadcast on Friday, October 18, 2013.
http://www.trunews.com

2013/10/21 0:00Profile

Re:

Try this link:

http://www.trunews.com/listen/

Friday October 18, 2013

Today’s Guest : Dan Reidy

"Topic : The guest on today’s edition of TRUNEWS is Dan Reidy. He is the husband of Diane Reidy, the House Stenographer that spoke a prophetic utterance on the floor of the U.S. House following the vote on the debt ceiling" (trunews).

2013/10/21 1:32
Beige

Re:

Thank you soldout2him. It is very kind of you to clarify that.

2013/10/21 1:36Profile
a-servant

Re:

Great truth shootout, 2 cut videos foxnews/c-span both with imcomplete or no sound against trunews.

Actually the 2 videos prove nothing, as we don't know what she actually said on stage based on these videos. All we know is that some of the recorded outburst happened when she got dragged away into an elevator.

That's just bad and incomplete reporting so far, they took the sound bite they had and used it for the first video, of which they don't got any actual sound recording yet. Or don't want to air. She still said what she said. Just the timing is totally unclear.

Of course she could also be a hypnotized victim and it was all staged, however listening to her husband I don't think so, yet. If it was, it falls under the category 'high ethic' of the masons, that are compelled to always tell us the facts of whatever they do. I don't know if you know, but there has to be someone responsible for the created chaos when the "truth" finally all comes out, and it ain't going to be the antichrist when he takes over, what these willing mason footh soldiers prepare for him right now. Remember the ten horns will hate the whore, the woman I talked about previously that completely sold out for the cause and that did all the ground work. (Rev says "for God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will").

So there has to the a record of all these events to prove final responsibility in court.

Wow, and Rick Wiles raises his voice and repents on air from his romantic notion he had about his country, he actually gets the message.

You have to look at the greater context of whats happening right now. In 90 days or so there will be another gov. shutdown, or a default. Everyone in biz knows its coming and already overdue. Is it about a currency reset? Maybe - Ist it about the start of a cashless society? Maybe - I was quite stunned to listen to this man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UBRDOdIVCI

he says it's all about the healthcare bill, which is not a heathcare bill at all. It's the last corner stone they want to implement before the currencies will be intentionally crashed. He doesn't say why. But it should be clear when you think about it.

When we understand all this, we also understand the outburst of a worker in congress that possibly heard a lot more about the actual content of the bill than we ever will through the public media. I put links to gov documents in the related tread further down, to end the guesswork what's actually inside. Reading that, the man in the youtube video makes more sense, it's not theory any longer, they really are working out their plan here.

2013/10/21 6:24Profile

just-in

Quote:
Staged to smear Christians, perhaps?

that would seem to be the case, yes.

Quote:
So, they may be using this to set something up?

beloved, the width and depth of the "something up" is truly wicked, its the spew of Babylon, and I refrain for posting it here, because this is NOT the venue for such.

the only reason , ONLY reason, I put that up is because Babylon is MOCKING the Lord, which implies NO FEAR of the LORD, and the Holy Recompense for that is judgement, our Lord is a "consuming Fire".

if what I write next, SEEMS to be boasting, i'm "boasting in the Lord"....I usually rise way before the sun, and build the foundation of my day upon the Rock of the Word, meaning anywhere from 2 to 5 hours in the Bible, and writing of the sacred and not the secular. God has given me that wonderful Luxury, to which I praise His Name, and am SO thankful for.

then, if I don't have PRESSING chores, I read EVERYTHING, and in the secular, as you know, there's what they call the "main stream media"....but for a time, we have the internet, and on the internet, there is the "alt-media", and my reading of the machinations of this, ...FALLS under the "shrewd as a snake" part of my daily walk.....where I am led, and its bad....things have turned very dark and wicked in America....and the world as well, but this nation as the preeminent "superpower" leads the pack, as the word "superpower" is the modern way of saying, the "spirit of Babylon"....led by the "whore of Babylon", who is one of many servants of satan. this terrible spirit, thru the centuries has migrated from this nation to that nation, and has now quite obviously taken haunt in the US, which in the sweep of history, is a very young, immature and arrogant nation, much like the Babylon of the 650-550 BC period.

sometimes I get HIT by a Godly sorrow so bad, in light of this horror and hissing, all I can DO is mourn and weep and wail....(I don't "wail"...but I sure "weep")....broken hearted....and its not only the whole homosexual thing, and though this 40 year long period of flinging babies "into the fires of the Hinnom Valley" is by itself ENOUGH to invoke the Lord's FURY....there is more, we worship the golden calf, we adore and worship violence and conquest, whether it manifest itself in "sport", but as a part of what is this very slick lie, "American Exceptionalism"......and i'm just grazing the surface.

which is why my heart yearns for one last Revival...some say it cant or wont happen, but then I turn to the Word, and read of the Josiah, last Godly king of Judah......and now when I read of that dear Godly prophet, Jeremiah, the Words God gave him, have even GREATER impact......I think of that dear man, how they hated him...the people, the priests (pastors) of the time...at least in the physical, he had dear Baruch....and God loved him, and God expressed that Love, by giving Jeremiah, the Book of Consolation, chapters 30-33, where within is contained the prophecy of the New Covenant.

what else can I say, as I feel that sorrow and grief come over me?....well, this I KNOW, Jesus loves me, for which i'm eternally thankful for.....as well as His Blood shed on the tree, sufficient to cleanse all sin.

2013/10/21 6:37
MaryJane

Re:

by HezWelling on 2013/10/21 0:18:35

as usual, Babylon lies......a "john the Baptist" given the nod and wink before hand by a white haired man, AND the supposed ON FLOOR "recording" was really taped at an elevator bank.

you are all being lied to, by the father of lies

watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yfOhwF0DV8

Greetings Neil

I watched the video you posted and it was interesting but I wonder if I may respectfully ask, what does it matter? The words still ring true, God will not be mocked and we can not serve two masters. Those two statements are what spoke to my heart. For me it never was about the person speaking or even the setting in which the words were spoken it was that for a time the national news sent out over the air waves a reminder to those who have ears, GOD will not be mocked and we can not serve two masters. GOD wants our whole heart not ones divided. My reaction was strange one for me as I said, I don't usually give into emotion and just cry like that, but the realization that hit me in that moment is time is short and there are many who are lost in rebellion and in the religious systems that need JESUS. It doesn't matter what happens in the here and now, but eternity matters and that is where I realize more and more my focus needs to be.

I just wanted to close by saying I appreciate your heart, your love for others always shows through and I know you too have a burden for the lost both in Israel as well as the world. Thank you for sharing.

God bless
maryjane

2013/10/21 8:45Profile

Re: Examine the message, not the messenger.

1st Thessalonians 5:19-21
Do not quench the spirit; do not despise prophetic utterances. But examine everything carefully; hold fast of that which is good; abstain from every form of evil.

Saints as I posted earlier we are to examine the message and not the messenger. We can debate in this forum from now until the Lord returns whather this woman was speaking a prophetic message. The question is were the words true? Does the message itself have an application to us? Is God speaking in this day and hour?

So again let us follow the command of Thessalonians and evaluate the message as was given in the HR. If it is true let us take heed to it for the hour is urgent.

Bearmaster

2013/10/21 10:01

Re:

Dear saints:

I just realized something this morning as I was reading this post, and maybe everyone has already seen this and I am just slow, but when she said "you cannot serve to masters," it was taken out of the following context:

“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth" (Mat. 6:24).

Since one of the biggest discussions in our country and the world is about money, debt, currency (i.e., gold standard or something else), etc. Many including myself have been worried about how we will pay the bills and put food on the table for our family. Both Christians and non-Christians are worried throughout the whole world. But the message is: “For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?" (Mat. 6: 25). “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you" (Mat: 6: 33). The message is so simple and many of us have heard it before, but God wants to write it on our hearts.

Christ is our life.

I believe that the scripture quoted above shows us that "these things that will be added to you" are the necessities in life such as food, water and clothing. Also, the most important wealth to gain in the Kingdom of God is spiritual wealth and bearing fruit for the Father. “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. “But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" (6: 19-21).

As Christians we are not to love the world and things in the world (John 17:16), for our citizenship is in heaven and we are to be a holy nation and a holy priesthood. We are to be the light and salt of the earth. We are to be holy as God is holy.

I know for myself the bible speaks of getting my house in order like in the days of Hezekiah when "Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came to him, and said to him, “Thus says the LORD: Set your house in order, for you shall die, you shall not recover” (Is. 38:1).

So am I serving God or wealth? Do I love money and the world or do I love God?

"He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him" (John 14:21).

God is the judge of the motives and secrets of humans hearts, but we can still judge righteously by look unto our self first to see if we are in the faith and the Lord is the Lord and Master of our life. Then as the Holy Spirit gives utterance we can turn our brother and/or sister who has been caught in a trespass.

Lord have mercy on me! KM

2013/10/21 11:04

and MJ

you KNOW I've always appreciated YOUR HEART as well....always, you've always been my sister.......and I know your read on things is clear, so my love for you is steadfast, in the Holy Spirit.

what rang EVERY warning bell in me is that the whole set-up was NOT the truth...I "bought" the first press accounts, meaning, I thought the chamber audio picked up what she was saying....I saw the original...no audio, then heard what she said, and I thought, "ok, this "sister" is overburdened with a Call from the Lord, and HAS to speak out"....so SPEAK!! amen.

BUT.....seeing this video, my spirit asks, "why manufacture?".....why not show the elevator bank encounter?.....why marry an audio with a video image?

remember this, satan knows Scripture as well....Luke's Gospel account?....the 40 days in the desert?.....so I feel, that this is a Babylonian trick to deceive....to work the emotions....you cried, and you cried because you are an INNOCENT!!! your spirit is clean, so clean that EVEN the thought of using the Word of God to deceive, and paint followers of Jesus as "psychotics" who come unglued in the halls of power....is just the game these truly wicked servants of the whore of Babylon are cooking up....such servant being the silver haired man, giving her the "go".

IF its the Call, the LORD gives the Call, not some hell bound white haired fleshling.

oh MJ, i'm just grieving.....truth has fled the land.

2013/10/21 16:01
MaryJane

Re: and MJ

Greetings Neil

Thank you for your response. I see and understand your heart better now. These are dark times we live in you are so right about that. We need to be on our knees before JESUS and place all our faith and trust in HIM.

I find myself turning the news off more and more because of the deception there is going on. I find there is a hopelessness that comes over me if I spend to much time reading the news so I have to break away and seek HIM. I am seeing the enemy wants me to focus on the things of this world but my eyes belong to my beloved and in HIM I always find strength and trust to stand and move forward.

God bless you brother
maryjane

2013/10/21 16:37Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy