SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Preaching in the House of Congress

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
Elibeth

Re:

Lk.21:15
"For I will give you a mouth of wisdom,which all your adversaries shall not be able to [gainsay or resist] ..[contradict nor withstand]. V16,..And. Ye shall be betrayed both by parents,and brethren,and kinsfolk,and friends;
and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
V17,And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

* this lady proclaimed the Name of The Lord !
...when she said," God is not mocked"...(The inspired Word of God)
(Gal.6:7,"Be not deceived,God is not mocked,for whatever a man Soweto,that shall he also reap."

And also,"You cannot serve two masters,"(that it is God who sets up
governments,and He wants it be done by Godly principals.but man as a whole, has decided to do it their way

We know that the WHOLE Word of God ,everything that He stands for,is His Name.
We know that these people have been throwing His Name into the street.

I see her as proclaiming His Name,and thank God for the shocker.
I pray The Lord will strengthen her as she goes through what she must go through,and also give her much joy.
And that The Lord will have His will and Way in all of this.

All for Him,
elizabeth

2013/10/19 23:19Profile
Beige

Re:

My opinion in regard to this matter is that this woman was moved by the Holy Spirit and acted as His anointed vessel. Is what she said absolutely true? Yes. God will not be mocked and the United States of America and its government will not be exempt from being held accountable. If we are children of the King Jesus Christ our spirits will bear witness to that fact alone. The woman pronounced judgement. Was our government founded by Masons? Yes. George Washington, as heroic as we may believe him to be was a mason and laid the cornerstone of the capitol building in a masonic ritual. I have personally interviewed former police officers who have told me that 40% of the personnel they worked with while police officers were active masons. And, my interviewee added to that shocking statement, "If you were not a mason you would be relegated to the bottom of the list as far as preferential treatment and entitlement." In regard to national control who would be better positioned than a secretive group of people who are on the verge of controlling all local police forces and who have taken vows to never prosecute one another. Notwithstanding their substitute for the bible: "Morals and Dogma" written by Albert Pike which proclaims Lucifer as their god. Their sacrilegious display of the bible on the altar in their temples is just that: Sacrilegious. Let us ask this simple question: If this was a nation which actually placed itself under the authority of God what would it look like? What will the nations look like and behave like when we are in the 1,000 year reign of our Lord Jesus Christ? So, had this nation been set up and founded directly as a result of pure direction from the Holy Spirit what might that have been? Do we see the product of that foundation manifest now? That begs the question: Have we accepted what happens now in America without questioning the decisions of authority because we have been deceived into believing that God is in control and has been from the very birth of this nation? The answer in my honest opinion is yes. Could the evils things that have happened in this country have occurred had we truly placed Jesus on the throne of our country and not some few wicked men. What I found most interesting in this woman's prophecy was this: When the people near her began talking "sweetly" to her she said, "Don't touch me." I expect this woman to be assaulted in the future with more sweetness in the form of lucrative offers of retirement packages and other perks in an attempt to entice her to denounce her proclamation and to deny that her words were inspired by God. They will perhaps tie it all to her being treated by their hand picked shrinks -- Who will be from the same spirit and nothing more than the false prophets that sought to harm Jeremiah. I pray God will give her the strength to say in the future again and again, "Don't touch me." I do not believe we have heard the last of this matter nor will it be the last warning this nation and this nation's government receives. Our King may even now be warning them and us privately and individually having already done so in our capitol's midst. "You can not serve two masters." Plain and simple. God has announced to this nation that we can not take up his name in vain. None can proclaim themselves to be a believer for the vanity of self interest without risk of being exposed. The members of the house who may desire to court the christian vote by feigning faith in our Lord may also soon be exposed. I believe we can expect more prophetic utterances nationally and globally. But, it will not come from those who proclaim themselves to be prophets; rather it will come from prophets whose ministry proves them to be prophets; however fleeting that moment may be.

2013/10/20 1:11Profile
a-servant

Re:

Quote: "I have personally interviewed former police officers who have told me that 40% of the personnel they worked with while police officers were active masons. And, my interviewee added to that shocking statement, "If you were not a mason you would be relegated to the bottom of the list as far as preferential treatment and entitlement."

And in top business and politics I think this percentage doubles, while at the very top of it there is almost nobody that isn't one. I once read the complete bios list of American presidents in history, if I remember correctly a very small group of 2-3 or maybe 4 haven't been masons. And then only had to read a few selected pages of "Morals and Dogma" to realize what this means. Stomach upsetting.

It takes a while to absorb and wrap your mind around. Yesterday I was reminded of this verse:

Isaiah 47:12  Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.

from thy youth = since the initial early years of the republic. Suddenly this fits like a glove. Now this one gets clearer as well:

Revelation 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

It takes faith, not only to acknowledge the truth, also to follow the truth, no matter the cost.

2013/10/20 6:56Profile

Re: Profile of admitted freemasons presently serving in U.S. Congress

http://www.examiner.com/article/profile-of-admitted-freemasons-presently-serving-u-s-congress

In several European countries, the position of Grand Master has often been held by members of royal families or the high nobility. In some Protestant northern European countries, the position was held by the King for a long time. In England and Wales, the current Grand Master is Prince Edward, Duke of Kent.

Many Masons have walked the halls of Congress or resided in governor's mansions. Congressmen Henry Clay, Nelson Aldrich, and William Jennings Bryan were members. More recently, Sens. Birch Bayh, Lloyd Bentsen, Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, and Sam Ervin were Masons. So were the father and grandfather of Sen. John McCain. Former senators Bob Dole, Trent Lott, Conrad Burns, and Sam Nunn are Masons, as are Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Charles Rangel. Famous Masonic governors include DeWitt Clinton, Thomas Dewey, George Wallace, George Ryan, Ed Rendell, and David Paterson (pictured). Longtime FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover also was a member.

I was surprised that Chuch Schumer was a mason. Makes sense, though. This is not exhaustive. Congress is riddled with Free Masons.

2013/10/20 9:42
Beige

Re:

So what do we do? Until our Lord returns we desperately need godly men and women to lead us in this spiritual battle. And we do not need the televangelists who have themselves announced that they hold the offices of prophets. Let God himself do the announcing. Can we elect Diane Reidy as "Speaker of the House?"

2013/10/20 17:14Profile

Re:

Beige I doubt that this sister will have a job as a stenograoher waiting for her in the House. Though her being Speaker of the House is appealing:)

Our best course of action is to look to Jesus and cleave to Him until He returns.

Bearmaster.

2013/10/20 19:20
dohzman

Re: Preaching in the House of Congress

I haven't read all the post in this thread..just maybe the first 18 or so...but if the only thing she said was that God is not mocked...and that's it... congress better listen, because if The Holy Spirit told her just that much and to deliver that to Congress, a line has been placed in the sand, a plumb line set and America has crossed that line and now it is time that the Lord will take action. What was probably happening to her as she was speaking the main message the Lord gave her, she was hearing some specific words for others there, but under the circumstances I am sure she was so amped up that she did not know or understand what to do with everything she was receiving and or discerning at the moment. The information was coming to her mind/heart at a very very rapid rate and in a manner I am sure she couldn't totally get a hold of in that moment. That's why some of it sounds dis-jointed and the subject seems to change. Regardless I believe it to be real and from the Lord.

2013/10/20 20:52Profile
a-servant

Re:

reflecting on just-in, two good points here. Yes when you trace the roots of it back, you end up in Europe, especially in England and Wales. There is a higher position than Grand Master, actually there is a whole 'head organisation' above masonry. And the leading royals are positioned at the head of that head. They are the first row "under the power of the eye" in the dollar bill. That relationship was reflected on by the builders that rejected the corner stone, instead built some brick buildings with rich symbolics on geographical 'power line parallels' that created an invisible triangle between London, Rome and Washington. In that order, London is the head, Rome is spiritual support, Washington the world's action playground which spreads it to the rest of the globe.

It's not by 'chance' to find direct genetic relations between US presidents and European Royalty, it's all by design and nothing there happens by coincidence. You don't enter there by invitation, neither by public vote, only by bloodline. Unless you work in showbiz, then there are job openeings for the ones with declared and open dedication, recent example is 'Rihanna', she does'nt hide anymore whom she dearly worships.

Another inclusion to their system you would discover when you investigate televangelists. That would ask for a totally new thread because you actually need to see proof otherwise you would think I'm making it up. Some of the very popular US televangelists are deeply involved, you have to look it up, nothing but own research will convince you.

Masses blindly follow them in good faith what is nothing but "blue eyed blondness" or American ignorance. Years of public media exposure has created the inability to discern and understand the truth. I was "blond and blue eyed" too when I dicovered the TBN logo symbol to look so stunningly similar to the coat of arms flag of the prince of Wales and didn't make much of it. Until I found what connects them. Ask for discernment! And understand that 'evil' comes in very sophisticated and well cultured and friendly ways. They have no problem with going to church on Sundays and give well structured religious lectures. They do all the "right things" and it takes time to decipher that they just switch the person - the Jesus we know - with their own version.

One thing that Pike teaches the masons is the art of deception. They deceive the lower ranks internally on purpose, because they "don't deserve to understand it, just yet". And they deceive the public at large on purpose in playing the role of the "good Christian" to perfection. They actually believe they are right in doing so, the standard of ethics is very high, and most of them are not knowingly aware of any false doings, they just have their consicience seared to the point to believe we got it all wrong, we are the ones not enlighted enough to understand the order of things, and who God is. That took me a while to comprehend that my earlier concept of evil was totally cliche, in reality it appears as an "angel of light".

And to come back to Diane Reidy, one of her main points was that we cannot serve two masters. The problem is most do, and are not even aware of it. At what point the majority will qualify and include themselves in God's judgment. Ignorance does not provide a way of exemption,
neither does the believe the truth is hidden any longer, what the elite of the nation still believes in miss- judgment caused by a proud mind:

Isaiah 47:10  For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

2013/10/20 21:10Profile

Re: Preaching in the House of Congress

as usual, Babylon lies......a "john the Baptist" given the nod and wink before hand by a white haired man, AND the supposed ON FLOOR "recording" was really taped at an elevator bank.

you are all being lied to, by the father of lies

watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yfOhwF0DV8

2013/10/20 23:18

Re:

Staged to smear Christians, perhaps?

So, they may be using this to set something up?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XElk5MsakXc

Lesson learned: We should be suspicious about anything that comes over TV, Internet, because it can all be staged.

Thanks, Hezwelling.

2013/10/20 23:32

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy