SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Preaching in the House of Congress

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

The other part of the equation is that we don't know how God may have been dealing with just one man or woman in that room and even though the stenographer just spoke a few words, it may have been just enough for someone in that room who has been resisting the Lord's voice.

God is able, even in the House of Representatives to speak through one of His servants.

Look at all the testimonies in this thread regarding what she said and how it spoke to them.

Sometimes it just takes a specific action and a few words to wake people out of their slumber, because the biggest work has already been taking place behind the scenes in their heart.

When God is at work preparing someone's heart, the words "God is not mocked" may be what God has been telling that particular person who was in the room.

And the other phrase, "You cannot serve two Masters", may be something God has been telling one or many persons in that room.

Those two phrases are the word of God and powerful when mixed with the work of the Spirit and the voice of the Spirit.

If you think about it, she spoke two very important pieces of truth. Let the Spirit of God take those spoken words and do the rest and let the Church pray that God expands their meanings in the ears of the hearers.

Despise not prophesyings. I Thess 5:20

2013/10/18 23:14
a-servant

Re:

Who would you ask about the true nature of freemasonry? I would ask an ex-Mason:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/detail.cfm?ID=2459

does sell a DVD product, however for me it's enough to read the content synopsis,
that's all I really need to know to understand what and who the woman was addressing:

"During the past 16 years, one of the most often asked questions by concerned mothers and wives is this: 'My son / husband wants to join Freemasonry just for the business contacts. There really is no spiritual danger in the first three degrees, right?'

Former Mason, Bill Schnoebelen, answers this wrenching, heartfelt question very powerfully. Once viewing this video, you will never again believe that your loved one can safely pass through the first degree of Freemasonry!

Bill demonstrates that Freemasonry is Satanic from the First Blue Lodge Degree right up through the 33rd Degree. The first degree of Masonry is taken directly from the first degree of Satanism, where the initiate bows his knee to Baal and Lucifer and MARRIES Baal! The first initiation degree is a spiritual marriage to the god Baal.

When your loved one completes the first degree there is a very high chance he will be demonically possessed or at least demonically afflicted. But, to make matters much worse, your loved one will bring these newly found demonic 'friends' right in the front door of your home, where he will begin to afflict all relationships within the home -- Spousal, siblings, father-children, spiritual. Every meaningful, cherished relationship will abruptly come under severe and continuous attack. Suddenly, there will be no peace in relationships and in your home.

But, there is more spiritual horror! When the new Mason begins a memorization program called 'Posting', his mind begins to change, as his mental programming is quietly and subtly reprogrammed through a mental virus very similar to a computer virus. Suddenly, he is not the same person. His relationships begin to change and he will grow spiritually colder.

Bill then Biblically guides you through the spiritual steps necessary for a person who is already caught by Masonry's trap to be free of the spirit of Masonry and full of the Holy Spirit.

Finally, Bill shows how you can be set free from any spiritual bondage if Freemasonry is in your family background, father, grandfather, mother or grandmother. Spiritual deliverance is thoroughly discussed."

-------

I don't know this man, however have read a lot about the subject years ago when it sparked my curiosity. It's interesting in that regard that spiritual deception is such a powerful weapon that most people cannot identify any of these things mentioned - even if visible in plain sight in their own lifes. It's not an easy step to wake up to the reality that most of the world is not actually atheistic, they are taken over by satanism - even under the disguise of [false] Christianity.

The Germans under Hitler also lived in denial, many had doubts but calmed their consciences with "it just cannot be true". And they didn't have the internet where you can research and find things like this: "President George W. Bush declared in his Second Inaugural Address of January 20, 2005, 'When our Founders declared a new order of the ages ... they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled.'

He also wasn't talking about the "mystery of the ages" he clearly meant the "new order of the ages" which is "one world under lucifer" - and that's what drives politics before and ever since. Internationally, however the driving motor is the US playing the global dominance show (for as long as the Chinese still accept US currency as money).

2013/10/19 0:00Profile
brothagary

Re:

yea Justin ,I wrote in my last post about that, about god reaching some through what she said ,,I wasn't denying that ,,lets hope for that at the least ,, I definitely don't despise any of the gifts of the spirit nor the out working of them

I was only answering deadn question ,,was she a modern day john the baptise ,,,no she is not ,and the message spoke to that end ,,is she a zealous Christian ,,,I think so ,,god bless her

god didn't just call any old covenant believer to be anointed as john the baptise and to speak to the nation he had a calling and an office and an anointing and the words to go with that my friend was the context of deadns question ,,and I tried to answer in that context with a called out prophet as the frame work for the answer ,,that all

blessings

2013/10/19 0:01Profile
brothagary

Re:

yea Justin ,I wrote in my last post about that, about god reaching some through what she said ,,I wasn't denying that ,,lets hope for that at the least ,, I definitely don't despise any of the gifts of the spirit nor the out working of them

I was only answering deadn question ,,was she a modern day john the baptise ,,,no she is not ,and the message spoke to that end ,,is she a zealous Christian ,,,I think so ,,god bless her

god didn't just call any old covenant believer to be anointed as john the baptise and to speak to the nation he had a calling and an office and an anointing and the words to go with that my friend was the context of deadns question ,,and I tried to answer in that context with a called out prophet as the frame work for the answer ,,that all

blessings

2013/10/19 0:01Profile
bluinos

Re:

Brother brothagary,

I believe that I am being led by the Spirit of God to leave for a season. But before doing so, wanted to partake of this discussion.

///brother it wold be only an opinion that an immature Christian would not say anything ,,,,,I spoke much in my zeal about god to different people ,,,,but it would be wrong to say god spirit led me to speak every one of those times ,we need to even judge our selves ,,,///

Now, do you understand it is not for lack of discernment but fear this wretched fear of the hope that lies within, that to no aveil has now, ceased to remain. However, God is still on the throne and rightfully so as it should be --

There is no partialitity but that of a witness in Spirit, but don't let the enemy know this or he will run with all kinds of delusions.

The body of Christ consist of many denominations each in there own way seeking a fuller understanding of what they believe, to be true or false. Jacob knew this, David knew this, Jesus knew this and yes even Nebuchadnezzar.

I was able to download the video, and to my understanding and interpretation there was nothing wrong. But, a mere passion and zealousness in her part. Where sin abounds, grace does much more abound, if this be the case.

Then again, I could be wrong not everyone is able to be on the Dean's list.... I should have remained in Honors.

2013/10/19 10:29Profile
MaryJane

Re:

When I first listened to this audio file I had a rather strange reaction to it, at least I thought it was strange for me. As I listened I felt the presence of the Lord and then I began crying. Even though it was a very short audio I began crying. I kept thinking of what she said, "God will not be mocked and we can not serve to masters," and I was moved to tears for what lays ahead for those who continue on in their rebellion and refuse to repent. I don't know why but that was my reaction to it. I am not an emotional person, I actually hardly ever cry and yet this made me cry.

God bless
maryjane

2013/10/19 14:52Profile

Re:

Indeed sister MJ, I found the jist of what she said very pro-found and extremely apt for the audience and for the times in which we live..........bro Frank

2013/10/19 16:03

Re:

It is the "message" and not the "messenger".

2013/10/19 17:35

Re:

Here is a very short message by someone:

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Some thought he was crazy and definitely did not like his message. We don't stone today, but the Congressional stenographer was forcefully removed from that body.
Act 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,

I wonder who was affected by Stephen's short message?
Act 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

Undoubtedly, Saul was.

And I wonder who in that room will be affected by the Stenographer's short message (besides some here in SI who have already testified).

2013/10/19 20:05
brothagary

Re:

hi just in like I said I hope god uses what she said ,I think I said that three times now

brother that message from Stephen was one of the longest preaching messages in the new testament , you took the last verse from that message and just call it a short messaqge ,,that not literally true brother

and brother lol im not arguing with you either , I just noticed you said saul was was undoubtedly effected by Stephens preaching ,,,that friend actually is not what the bible says or it is not taught any where in the scripture ,,so it is actually very doubtful that he was effected ,,,,but on the contrary it says he consented to Stephens stoning,,, friend you made another statement that is not realy true ,,but only speculation at best about a few verses

you cant really with an honest mind compare stephens sermon with the one in question here ,,Stephen messages was extremely clear and extremely long,,, I hope some one does get effected by it though

have you watched the link I posted in the sermon and articals sections ,,,,tell me what think

I actual just watched another sermon from jonathan cahn that as additional prophetic information related to that address ,very moving

blessings to you

2013/10/19 21:31Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy