SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christian TV host asks God for ‘military takeover’ of Obama’s presidency

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Bear writes....

"Hmm. I think I see the spirit of Geneva here. The scary thing is this is the spirit that will persecute the remnant."

This is true brother :) As you and I have discussed many times on the phone, there is a coming persecution of the saints and it will come from an amalgam of religious folks and the state.

It is worth noting that Jesus was such an enemy to the established order of things, that typical enemies came together to come against Him. The Pharisees and the Saducees, their scribes and lawyers and the Herodians and the zealots. They all came against Him because He had not come to restore their country to " it's rightful place." They were so proud of their country and it's Godly foundations and look, even the Temple was in their midst. Yet Christ Himself said to these proud men, whose love for their country, for their way of life, for their position in society , that not one stone would be left unturned of the thing that they idolized the most. For what is anything if the presence of God does not burn in it.

And so, 30 short years after Jesus died and rose again, His words came to pass. The Temple, which had stood for 1000 years was gone. The country that existed for 2000 years, gone. America, so proud of her laws and her freedoms and her founding fathers and her constitution need to know that if God did not spare the temple or Israel , then how do they compare? The question is, is America marked for judgement? And if she is, then where does the Royal Priesthood stand? Below is an excerpt from Eusebius.....

At the beginning of the fourth century, the church historian Eusebius writes:
The people of the church in Jerusalem were commanded by an oracle given by revelation before the war to those in the city who were worthy of it to depart and dwell in one of the cities of Perea which they called Pella. To it those who believed on Christ travelled from Jerusalem, so that when holy men had altogether deserted the royal capital of the Jews and the whole land of Judaea, the judgement of God might at last overtake them for all their crimes against the Christ and his Apostles, and all that generation of the wicked be utterly blotted out from among men. (Hist. eccl. 3.5.3)3

2013/10/2 23:34
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
These congressmen are exercising the same rights that the democratic majority used to pass a law that was against the will of the people of the United States, on a party line vote.

My prayer for you is that you will get yourself into a Godly Fellowship where you will be challenged by Godly men to defend what you say rather than picking up your toys and going home OR pretending that you didn't say what you clearly said.

Your false accusation and implication that these men and women who voted against funding socialized health care are somehow 'lawless' needs to be repented of. The people in their district voted them in to office for that very reason, as much as you hate to hear it. These people create laws, so they are free to be either for or against it.

Brethren, let me say that brother Earl is a wonderful brother and also brother Frank. If you were both in the room together you would not say such strong statements towards each other. There are issues many are frustrated with and discouraged yet in reference to the Church of Jesus Christ it really does not matter what happens in the end with governments, they will come and go, we must focus more on our kingdom which our King (president) is Jesus Christ the Lord.

I see both brethren as right to a measure that yes we must accept whatever becomes of a good government even if it becomes a bad one. Secondly we must not be against the Lord using each party in the government to achieve His purposes. To me neither side is really right in the end, they are simply authorities that we must submit to as much as possible so the Gospel will not be blasphemed. But there will be a time to disagree with the government when we cannot obey our Lord Jesus Christ.

We must not speak ill or strong to brethren in this time, it is a time to pray and seek the unity of true brothers of which Earl and Frank are. I love you both dear brothers.

2013/10/2 23:41Profile

Re:

Let us also be like Jesus in the hard times now and ahead and pray for those who persecute us and love our "enemies". Let's not speak evil of one another whether those who are "in Christ" or those who are not.

Sure, everything is crumbling and everything is being shaken until that which cannot be shaken will be left, but let's not tear at and devour one another through the turmoil, ahead.

I won't stereotype brothers and sisters in the Institutional Church as being my future enemies as there are many there that love the Lord. I am determined in Christ not to harden my heart against any man, especially those who are creating onerous laws and burdens to lay on me. This is a time of great testing, brothers, for everyone of us in different ways that are applicable to each one, personally. The Lord is refining us all.

2013/10/2 23:44
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Let us also be like Jesus in the hard times now and ahead and pray for those who persecute us and love our "enemies". Let's not speak evil of one another whether those who are "in Christ" or those who are not.

Sure, everything is crumbling and everything is being shaken until that which cannot be shaken will be left, but let's not tear at and devour one another through the turmoil, ahead.

Yes, brother!

Quote:
The Lord is refining us all.

Amen, me included.

2013/10/3 0:08Profile

Re: just abysmal and tragic

I assume the LORD wanted me to see this tragic, grievous thread....its tragic to read the actual content, which is what I want focus, but equally tragic, is the evil urge of eviscerating a brother in Christ...."Mark this man and not eat with him".

how weary I am of the misappropriation of the Word of God, and the yammering pattern of "christianese", utilized to buttress the ego and pride of a fleshling, arguing over the spew of Babylon.

That aside, regarding the OP.....has not anybody the yet to CONSIDER THE "MESSENGER"?

Rick Joyner?....first...IF you see ANYTHING that is put forth announcing itself as a "prophetic message"...or a man, bellowing that he is a "prophet"....rest assured, he is anything BUT....FALSE, and is a liar, who listens to the soft sibilant tones of his TRUE father, that is, the father of all lies.

Did not brother Andrew Strom CLEARLY unmask this false prophet in a series of video's, detailing the hellish apostasy of this man and other men who head up a religious institution, so bad, so wrong....you could make shipwreck of what Messiah shed His Blood for?...this Most Holy Faith.

and was it NOT Rick Joyner, who couldn't MOVE FAST ENOUGH, to "recommission"....Todd Bentley?...and put him "back on the circuit", so they could serve their TRUE "god", which is money?

and now this scheming "son of sceva" calls for a military coup?....oh no, wait.....he DID put a very slick rejoinder in there, that that's not what he's saying....oh no, he's just giving a "prophetic message", in the same vein many of those poor deluded souls trapped within his apostate religious institution engage in such hellish foolishness as peering into one another's mouth's for "gold dust", or roll about the floor of these "churches" of satan in "holy drunkenness".

Did ANYBODY consider the messenger of this fell false "prophesy", before some start to tear at one another over the dictates of this "babylonic" nation we all live, where pleasure is worshipped, where money is worshipped,, where violence and military might is worshipped?

this false prophet, Rick Joyner is but an instrument of the "god of this age", that we have been WARNED about by Messiah Jesus, most specifically in Matthew's Gospel Account.

If any of you want to read the Holy Ghost riot act to anybody, phone or email whatever demonic haunt that apostate false prophet Rick Joyner is holed up in....that is IF God the Holy Spirit LEADS you to do that.

I have NOT been led to do that....nor waste any time FUSSING about the comings and goings of Babylon's "polis" (politics), fore it is ALL UNCLEAN, and Yahweh DEMANDS SEPERATION from such brazen wicked uncleanness.

Fore separation is the genesis of holiness...hence if you "eat" Babylon, you become Babylon...REMEMBER saints, that Gate is Narrow....and the road to destruction is wide, choose with fear and trembling, for our God is a consuming Fire.

Earl, your words are ill spoke, cast aside pride, beg forgiveness, the time is short, cover all with love in Messiah, I implore you, neil

Video: Andrew's warning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCcGaTRwG_4

Todd Bentley's Restoration with Rick Joyner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdh51_d2g50

Todd Bentley and Rick Joyner punch the guy in the sternum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoM_QB_M_vI

False prophet Todd Bentley publically rebuked in his own meeting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_tRwgItUFo

2013/10/3 7:08

Re:

It seems like the messenger is of little importance as long as they say the things people want to hear brother Neil. There will be strange bed-fellows in the latter days, I have no doubt of that. We see the Herodians and the Pharisees and the Sadducees, laywers and scribes all coming together for their mutual interests and handing Jesus over to the Romans.

I appreciate your words and your love brother........bro Frank

2013/10/3 10:13
Solomon101

America's Heartand

Re:

I asked this a little earlier but it got a bit buried. However, I would appreciate the various posters views on the following question and thoughts -

This raises a very interesting question .... at least for Americans. British and Canadians may have their own interesting perspectives as well I suspect.

The question then is this -

Do you hold that the US War of Independence was then an unjust war and done in clear violation of God's Word in the Romans 13:3 verse earlier quoted?

Was the Declaration of Independence conceived in rebellion to God and the Revolutionary War and subsequent US Constitution then based upon raw rebellion to God and His ordained authority?

Were the founders of the Republic also engaging in an "evil work" in your opinion?

I don't know that I really have a strong opinion myself. However on the surface it seems that however a person views one might be how they have to view the other.

After all ... when it is said and done the US War for Independence from Britain was fought over taxes. It was a tax revolt pure and simple. The British believed that the colonists should foot at least part of the costs for garrisoning the troops there to protect them. These British troops were in the colonies at the colonists request. When asked to pay part of the cost of their expenses by a small set of very modest taxes the colonists revolted. British powers responded with force to "enforce" the taxes ... each side amassed arms... shots were fired at Concord ... and the rest is history, as they say.

Would people today feeling they were having a similar taxation set on them without just representation in their minds be in the same position as the colonists?

The way they might feel this way was that approximately 70% of people informed the representatives that they did NOT want this Obamacare put into place. The representatives rejected the majority desires of their constituents and voted to pass it anyway.

The Supreme Court later upheld it a "A TAX". As Congress has the power to tax/spend the Supreme Court held Obamacare as constitutional AS IT WAS A TAX PASSED BY CONGRESS. Those are the exact words of Chief Justice Roberts. It "IS A TAX". Many seem to now then view that as taxation without representation (70% of the people rejected it yet their representatives impose a massive new tax on them anyway).

Were the colonists being ungodly? Is a person rebelling at what they believe to be unjust taxes being ungodly?

I would appreciate your opinions as to whether you think the founders and colonists were in rebellion to God in revolting. They did so for a far, far, far less tax burden than is currently being imposed.

2013/10/3 10:16Profile

Re:

What does Jesus Christ say?

Jesus Christ says, pay our taxes. He did not say, pay only "just" taxes or start a war (resisting with bloodshed) over "unjust taxes".

Rick Joyner probably agrees that those were "just" wars, but the concept of "just wars" is not NT or the Spirit of Christ. It comes from Augustine and the Catholic Church and has infiltrated Protestant churches as "Dominionist Theology".

Again, Jesus did not say, pay only "just" taxes. He was telling a nation to render taxes to another nation that was forcibly occupying them. He did not say, "Render to Caesar only fair and just taxes". The very act of being occupied by a foreign nation was not "fair and just".

Jesus never mentioned anything about "unjust taxes".

That is my answer, what is yours? What do you think?

2013/10/3 10:22
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
It seems like the messenger is of little importance as long as they say the things people want to hear brother Neil. There will be strange bed-fellows in the latter days, I have no doubt of that. We see the Herodians and the Pharisees and the Sadducees, laywers and scribes all coming together for their mutual interests and handing Jesus over to the Romans.

Amen.

2013/10/3 11:44Profile

Re:

Brother Greg: I appreciated all that you wrote and I am in agreement together with you in spirit and truth.

Dear saints: this is not our home. For our citizenship is in heaven and we are not to love our life (psuche, natural life), even to the very death. For we are not lord of our life, but Jesus Christ the Lord is our life and we have been bought with a precious price and we are not our own. Our riches come from above where Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father "in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all." Also, Christ is ever interceding on behalf of you and all the saints. And ohhhhh how I need intercession because Kenneth L. Martin must die daily so that Christ might live through me to the glory of the Father.

I have spent many years studying the remnant throughout history, the signs of the times, etc. With all that has been going on in our government, Kenya, Libya, Egypt, Iran, North Korea, Japan, etc., etc., etc., and the many parts of the world there has been one verse recently that has been comforting me: "Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God." Let me emphasize the words in this verse which have been encouraging me in the Lord: AUTHORITY comes from God and may I add that God is love.

May God have mercy on me and His bride. May we be all that our dear Lord went to the cross to purchase. Let us prepare ourselves together in Him to meet Him as a chaste, pure and undefiled virgin. I for one need a lot of cleaning up and hope that my dear brothers and sister will come alongside me to the cleansing of all filthiness of the flesh and spirit in the fear of God.

Love in Christ,

Kenneth and Bia

2013/10/3 11:59

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy