SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Transhumanism.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Corrupting the image, is a very informative video regarding the Nephilim, fallen angels ect...

Chuck missler's dvd 'The Hybrid Age' however, deals more with transhumanism. I have not looked but prehaps it may be found on Youtube, if you cannot afford to purchase.

I still however strongly recommend it.

2013/2/12 4:04Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

All these possibilities make me nauseous...Maybe they would have a solution to prevent this from happening? Something that will desensitize people to tragedies? Oh, yes, I know - the devil has been using movies, videos for years to accomplish this and had succeeded quite well....

Too many people being educated beyond their intelligence...

Lord, have mercy!

2013/2/12 7:34Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Ginnyrose, hit the nail on the head there.

Definately movies, video games, music, books ect, has desensitized the mojority of people. To the point that we are actually embracing transhumanism/nepilim unawares through the cinema's.

It really is so sad to see, they will introduce these things into mainstream society, and there will be little if any resistance because entertainment has feed us these ideas over the years.

Also they will justify it by saying it can have huge health benfits, cures for cancers ect.. this may be true, but there is also another side to this.

2013/2/12 18:35Profile
Aprlshws

Re: Transhumanism.

Revelation 9:7-10 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle;and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF THESE EXPERIMENTS TO ME, The Lord God didn't make these creatures,people will think God made these, but He didn't man's foolishness will bring this curse.

2013/2/17 5:01Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Aprlshws-

Be cautious about trying to make the apocalyptic language in Revelation apply to literal things. You can if you want, I just recommend against it. Do some study on how various commentators interpret this passage. Some might say the same thing you are saying, but I believe most will agree that this is a representation of demonic hordes, not a descrioption of genetically altered human beings.

2013/2/17 14:11Profile
Aprlshws

Re: tmk

It seemed to me that might have been just what John saw, wasn't the article about mixing different species together. I was just pointing out that it looked like one of those experiments part man, woman, locust, lion, scorpion. These insane scientists could very well be bringing this on I find the whole idea of making some kind of new species horrifying come to think of it God gave man dominion over all the creatures He made not what man made may God help us all if they truly have made living creatures out of different species may God intervene on our behalf if there crazy experiments go bad.

2013/2/17 14:38Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

'I believe most will agree that this is a representation of demonic hordes, not a descrioption of genetically altered human beings'. - TMK.

I agree however what Aprlshws has mentioned here is an interesting idea.

Ultimatly they are demonic hordes, but arn't these ideas of transhumanism ect straight from the pit? afterall it's not hard to see who's behind all this, the Devil.

Afterall he has done it before, ( Gen 6 ) and God had to destroy man as a result, why? because if the ungodlyness and sin, yes. But also because of the coruption of mans DNA because of the fallen angels.

In doing these cross overs of different speices he really only has one goal, to destroy our DNA or 'corrupt our image' as Douglas Hamp puts it. These descriptions given by John in Revelation are a discription of the things he saw, surely things from a future time would be hard to describe. If I had a vision of the year 4000, I am sure it would be difficult to describe to people today.

Anyway it could be plausible that these demonic hordes could be a result of fallen mans attempts through the help of the Devil to bring about these hybrid entities. Whatever view you take, we need to be aware these things are happening, and are probable more advanced than the general public are aware of.

interesting point Aprlshws

2013/2/18 2:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy