SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Shame is Brought to light on Dateline Tonight..my heart breaks

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Shame is Brought to light on Dateline Tonight..my heart breaks

How my heart is breaking. Shame is to be brought to light tonight on Dateline TV show. The glory of God's will suffer tonight...may God have mercy on the soul that brings him shame.

We need to pray....we need to pray tonight like no other....for God's glory will be dashed some tonight from another Wolf in Sheep's clothing...all for the sake of money. What will this person do when he faces death knowing he must now face God? How empty is this person's life when all they do is steal God's glory and the money given ..... and they are so bored and empty they do nothing but shop at the most Expensive stores in the world.

What does it profit a man if you should gain the whole world and lose your soul?

This wolf must truly believe that God does not exist in his heart to do this.

We know there will always be Wolves and more and more of them as the time comes to an end. My heart just breaks over this.....oh God I am truly sorry for the way mankind runs over you and your glory.....forgive us....oh forgive us dear Lord.

May God's glory stand....may this man be like Korah in his end....may God's glory be lifted up by his dealings with this Wolf.

Oh Pray tonight....this is awful.
PJ

2005/3/6 19:19
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Re: Shame is Brought to light on Dateline Tonight..my heart breaks

Yeah I watching it now and it is heartbreaking...

You know GOD will not let Benny get away with his Prosperity Gospel Lifestlye for long.

Lets Just pray for the well being of all those involed in such teachings and for all those who support Benny.

And also pray for the soul of Benny and his men.

In Christ: Michael

2005/3/6 20:40Profile
Compton

Re: myself

I certainly don't look forward to the day when I have to give an answer for how I've used the money I have been entrusted with. Anyone else feel the same way?

Rev. 3:17-18

MC

2005/3/6 21:12Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I certainly don't look forward to the day when I have to give an answer for how I've used the money I have been entrusted with. Anyone else feel the same way?

"[b]alot[/b] of public ministry is going to burn that day brother."
-Leonard Ravenhill (speaking in light of the judgement seat of Christ).

2005/3/6 21:21Profile

Re: Shame is Brought to light on Dateline Tonight..my heart breaks

My brother PJ, what are you doing?

You rebuked me for calling Grant Jefferies, Hal Lindsey and Jack van Impe phoneies, and your doing the same thing by calling Benny Hinn a Wolf in sheeps clothing.

I believe that God has called Benny Hinn for some purpose, but he has lost his way that is what power does to a man.

He will fall flat on his face like Jimmy Swaggart, and Jim Bakker did.

And when that happens, we'll see what kind of a spirit they truly have. Will they take Job's wife's advice and curse God, or will they rebuke her and bless God, "The LORD giveth and the LORD taketh away blessed be the name of the LORD".

Can we truly say that we have our doctrine together?

The Word of Faith teaching is so easily believed that it takes a humble spirit to know the difference.

When I was seeking the LORD this was presented to me. I wrote to the late Kenneth E Hagin for some help and he sent me a tape on "How to train the human spirit".

I listened to the tape, but I did not receive it. There was something about it that bothered me. He was saying that I should be led by my born again spirit.

Another time, I read Hagins rare book, "The name of Jesus", when I first read it was very good reading. I remember when I was reading over something in the second chapter, I remember I felt a check in my spirit, but ignored it and kept on reading. Years later, I thought of getting that book again, I found it on ebay and I bought it. When I read that second chapter I stopped and I couldn't believe what I read. It was awful, demoralizing, and demonic.

Hagin taught in that book that Jesus died spiritually and became demon possessed.

It's not the money gospel that is bad, it's this teaching.

When you believe the devils lie, the devil will make sure that you prosper.

The foundation has got to be sure, if Jesus Christ is not that chief corner stone in each individuals life, it will crumble and come to nought.

The Word of Faith is building a structure, and once it is built, it will fall because God will blow on. David Wilkerson prophecied this in his book the Vision, and it has come to pass, we need no longer wait for it, it's here.

Eze 7:10 Behold the day, behold, it is come the morning is gone forth the rod hath blossomed, pride hath budded.

Jesus commands us to leave them alone, if they are using the name of Jesus to cast out devils, then we as true desciples we are to leave that crowd alone.

By the way, what happened on Dateline?

Karl

2005/3/6 21:55
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Re:

On dateline they did a expose on Benny hinn's finacial dealings and they showed the extent of his speding habbits.

2005/3/6 22:00Profile

Re:

Hopefully we can give an account now when we are being judged so that we won't have to then.

Just a thought!

2005/3/6 22:01

Re:

Spending Habits, eh?

It's a good thing they don't investigate my spending habits, I'd be taken in for questioning at the drop of a hat!

Karl :-)

2005/3/6 22:19
lastblast

Michigan

Re:

Spending habits?

Can anyone say: TOO MANY SHOES!!!!! oi vey, am I guilty............ :-o

not to be too lighthearted here, but this is convicting. For an American I think I am somewhat wise with money.........except for too many shoes. But truly, after reading The Heavenly Man and seeing how much the chinese give %wise to build the church/evangelize/care for their brothers and sisters.........reading what GospelForAsia does with it's funds and how the Southeast Asian believers take care of their own.....it shames me. We have so much..........and I'm now beginning to see it in this way: we have so much that will BURN. How much will remain?...........sigh.......

2005/3/6 22:29Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I believe that God has called Benny Hinn for some purpose, but he has lost his way that is what power does to a man. He will fall flat on his face like Jimmy Swaggart, and Jim Bakker did.

Simply put the Christianity that these men propogate is [b]not[/b] the Christianity that I believe in. And I think many others will commit to this opinion here on SI.

2005/3/7 0:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy