SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : FYI ... The ring that Obama has worn for more than 30 years says: “There is no God except Allah".

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I think I will just vote for both, and pray while doing it and ask God to place my best vote in office. :)

2012/10/16 13:06Profile

Re:

Bill I don't think they allow that in Texas.

:) Besr

2012/10/16 13:15

Re:

As we say here in NC... vote early and vote often!

Krispy

2012/10/16 13:36
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

He must be coming to Missippi to do that - why, even dead people vote here! (Yes, you have to be an American to understand this sarcasm. No wait! Dead people do vote here! SIGH)

Oh, Well.

2012/10/16 13:37Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
bearmaster

Bill I don't think they allow that in Texas.

:) Besr

Only if your an illegal alien. :)

2012/10/16 13:40Profile

Re:

In NC you are not allowed to show any identification to the people working the polls. Not even a voter registration card. (won't my neighbors be surprised when they show up on Nov 6 to find out I already voted for them! hahahahaha!!!!)

Ahhh... the death march of common sense!

Krispy

2012/10/16 13:48

Bill

I hear the elections are mire exciting in Mexico.

Bear:)

2012/10/16 13:48

Re: Bill

BM... do you have your computer set so it automatically guessed what word you're trying to spell? You may want to turn it off if so.

Krispy

2012/10/16 14:05

Re:

Quote:
Does your milk come from a Christian cow?

I think I heard Old Beulah moo an Amen while she was chewing the cud once, I could be mistaken.

2012/10/16 16:17

amrkelly

Mister Kelly.
i chose you to respond to, because its seemed to me, rather ironic, in a tragic sort of way, that a subject of the queen of england, should even deign to rebuke and insult me, over american political matters, on a website, i might add, that PURPORTS to be about Revival.

here's what came from your keyboard:

Quote:
Perhaps you should simply get a grip on your self-brother. Some of us are not that easily intimidated by threats no matter how subtle they are. Stop being so conceited by your inflated sense of spirituality. We all know the gospel whether you realize it or not. Who gave you authority to tell anyone to “stop or else”. Just because Americans are obsessed with conspiracy theories doesn’t mean the rest of us have developed such a sense of cynicism. Any one can talk. In the end it will come down to reality not talk.

Some people are reasonably concerned about President Obama's spiritual life. Even if you are not.

leaving aside the ugly little accusations of my "sprituality", and rejoinders of what kind of "grip" i have on myself...why dont we step back and consider? shall we?

what is REALLY at the heart of this all, is the 'spirit of babylon', which is the heart and spirit of the 'god of this age'.....it is to say 'empire', this 'spirit' first found lodging in egypt, God found His man in Moses, who led God's people OUT into the Land, they failed God, so He took them into babylon, where that dark spirit of empire found lodging once again.

then the spirit of babylon, leapt to athens, and then found its potentcy in rome, at the Time of Messiah's coming. this again is the spirit of empire...babylon.

using the 'religionists' of the day, the pharisees, in conjunction with the servants of rome, their legions, Messiah Jesus was crucified, tortured, but in God's Love, Messiah was raised from the dead, His Blood as the Last Paschal Lamb, and the Holy Spirit, knit together a New Thing, the Church, the Body of Christ...hemmed in on all sides, by Jewish orthodoxy, by greek 'philosphy', by roman military might....yet it grew.

One thing, these early Followers of Messiah Jesus, Son of God, DID NOT do, was to tie themselves to the rebellion that was gathering steam IN Jerusalem, to counter that vast empire called rome, using carnal weapons. Of course, they were smashed, Jerusalem destroyed....but the Body of Christ, His Church was not.....and despite the best efforts of rome, this spirit of babylon, to destroy it.....they did not.

so the accuser...notice that word, 'accuser', one of satan's many names and guises, he realizes, 'i cant beat this thing....this Church...so maybe, what i'll do....IS JOIN IT'....and thus was born, the church of rome, the "holy roman church"...and a literal hell fell upon the earth, idolatry, murder, rape, conquest, the crusades, inquisitions, the dark ages. i wont belabor the history, its too painful.

and after some zigs and zags, this spirit of babylon comes to roost in london, the british empire, and what was born out of that? the "church" of england, another 'synagogue of satan'....haunt of every unclean murderous spirit roaming the globe...if you doubt what i testify, who then is the proclaimed "head" of this unholy 'church'.

But God will brook no rivals, so a few centuries have to pass by, before an entire generation of brits are cut down in the trenches of world war 1, and then another, further humiliated, by the fire wreaked upon it by the nazi's, ...and all this climaxed in the final humiliation of the 'power and might' of the british military being forced from their occupation of the Holy Land of Israel by a rag tag band of Jewish guerillas....and i do find it delicious irony that the british empire was forced from India as well, by the leadership of a tiny man in a robe, named Ganhdi. (Don't tell me God doesnt have a sense of humor.)

now right at this time, 1947-48, the spirit of babylon came HERE to america, and set up shop in washington DC, the national security act of 1948 was 'passed', which created the 'dept of defense', the central intelligence agency....and we were OFF to the races...the republic is gone, empire is here, the spirit of babylon is now HERE, and what men of darkened hearts will do, is the same they been led to do, everywhere this 'spirit' has come to rest, which is, very soon, you will see the "church of america", some whore church, where these men will wrap an idol, call it "jesus", in the american flag, and if you dont bow a knee to this craven image, yes and amen, all its doctrines of demons, you will be persecuted, hounded, tortured and killed.

dispute me all you desire, its doesnt matter to me, just remember this, one day.......we all stand before the Judgement Seat...or the threshing floor, wherever The Son of God, seperates the sheep from the goats.

i take your insults, and Bills, as a Gift from God...and any future insults, they are a sign to me, that i testify true. God have mercy on us all.

2012/10/17 8:50

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy